Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’m vegetarian and only bring it up when discussing food options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

unknown butthole posted:

I can't imagine another human being making me anywhere near as happy as drugs do.

This hurts because it's so true...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I eat the skin of kiwi fruit.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

goatface posted:

I eat the skin of kiwi fruit.

Me too. The first time I ever ate a kiwi, someone handed it to me, I bit into it like an apple, and they looked at me like I had three heads.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shithouse Dave posted:

I have the dry kind of earwax, and I make kind of a lot of it. It doesn’t come out in its own, so while my outer ears and the part just inside my ear canal are always spotless, I have to get them microsuctioned once a year. A freshly microsuctioned ear is the crispest, clearest sound experience. For the first hour or so it’s almost too crisp, I hear all the sibilance and paper rustling sounds uncomfortably well.

I’m pretty much constantly mildly congested and one time I went to an ENT and he used the vacuum machine thing to shove a stainless steel pipe up my nose and suck all the nastiness out and for twenty minutes after that being able to breathe so clearly was just heavenly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
I am an actual technophobe, despite being a sci-fi fan since I was a kid. Like, I'm in favor of technological advances in general, but my little brain is absolutely convinced there is a hidden self-destruct button in every gizmo, and one misstep in pressing the correct buttons will result in an explosion/meltdown of some sort. Learning to do new things on computers/phones is terrifying. I can't afford to replace it if it melts down in a cloud of smoke and sparks, so maybe I don't need that function, after all. Right? Right?