Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
No the current goon meta is to get mad purely to be contrarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s a fairly common phrase, even on Reddit which leans that way anyway

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah I’m confused, the new rules says any motor instability is an auto bench. The concussion protocol doesn’t really factor into that. That was like the whole point of the change

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I assume the spotters are accountable to someone, I assume they aren’t picked at random

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean the worse you can say about the protocol is it’s extra cautious. Which is fine. Losing a week five game isn’t exactly a big deal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well you could post that to anything then, don’t know why you decided to use that graph

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Even McDaniels is apart of the cabal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The NFL absolutely isn’t going to drop this because one team feels slighted. The concussion protocol itself wouldn’t have survived if a team felt that their important player shouldn’t have sat out for clearly self serving reasons

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

If the fins defense keeps playing like this they won’t have the opportunity to win a shootout

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ehud posted:

I'd love a pick 6 so I can unclinch my butthole

Well good news about Goff

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That’s a good call? Like it doesn’t even look close

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean in this case you got to blame the dude who took his chance on an obvious penalty to hurt Mac Jones if all people

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

What’s funny is I think the Jets are still a pretty solid team but they put to much on this game and crumbled, it happens.

Long term it probably won’t mean anything

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean the terrible Packers team did crush the Bears

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Football isn't transitive.

Well it doesn’t have to be as they beat the Patriots as well

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean this season being a bad team doesn’t really effect whether you can win or not

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Print the loving shirts

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair he’s right. The only people who claim trades are close are reporters looking for a story and Danny Ainge

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Out of all the statements to agree with you pick the embarrassing one with the dictionary comment

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean it was obviously DPI but also I don’t think relying on the jets D being dumb to bail you out is a good strat

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean NFL teams usually aren’t this tight lipped so that is a bit fishy.

Whose the bills back up

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

t a s t e posted:

Case Keenum

Gotta pull Fitzy back in

Ah it’s okay I’m a keenever

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Allen setting up to win comeback player next year

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean yeah they could be waiting until those tests come back before saying anything concrete

Or it could all be bullshit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ah, that’s not good

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah the Browns aren’t terrible. The lions are but even a terrible team can beat a hobbled team

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Just let him run it. Passing is for the insecure

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

CubanMissile posted:

Not sure if Watson will make an impact in Cleveland this season. Maybe it’s just the Miami D making him look ok, but Brissett seems like the least of their problems.

Last year people complained about Baker but every game I saw the D might as well not even be there

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

That's why you let the guy rest, dude's been hit a bunch today and now that, gently caress

Look so you know how many week 10 games there are a year? Just one. Can’t deprive a dude of that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

tarbrush posted:

That, uh, looked like the play of a man who's grip isn't quite what it usually is

He was cleared so fake news pal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean in the end a week ten game doesn’t actually matter. You beat who you got to beat your fine, if you lose you were never going to get there in the first place

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean you were up 27-10 and had the ball with less than 40 to go. so I think this qualifies as a humiliating loss

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Redeye Flight posted:

Jesus Christ this is not the Vikings. There's no way in hell this is the same team that lost six billion games last year in the last two minutes. What the gently caress am I witnessing?

I hope, extremely sincerely, that good things come to the Bills. Y'all are amazing and you deserve it. I want both teams awarded wins.

Holy poo poo.

To be fair the Vikings would have lost in the last two minutes if it wasn’t for a very very lucky break

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean they literally couldn’t kneel down

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

In hindsight but you can’t really plan for a botched snap

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ehud posted:

love my system qb

I wish my QB woukd play to his system

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Any team can lose. The chiefs lost to the loving colts and they are way better than the bills

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The fins playing the pats in the playoffs is a recipe for disaster

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair McMagic is just the typical goon in a GDT taken to it’s logical extreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

No it’s true the league is pretty pro Snyder right now