Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

t a s t e posted:

if your entire week isn't ruined when your team loses what are you even doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

whatis posted:

He's such a stupid weenie and I want him to poop his pants on gameday

Since Dolfans haven’t come up with a meme to run into the ground for Tua yet I nominate this as his Hennewagon/Print the Shirts

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
:ohdear:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Goddammit Daboll’s crush on Moss rubbed off on Dorsey

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Eat poo poo Jalen Ramsey

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Cut Moss Right loving Now

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
We’re done with Moss, right???

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Zach Moss sucks so loving much

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills Rule

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I also saw the Bills get absolutely dumpstered by the Ravens in Baltimore in '04. The most "exciting" part of that game was seeing our shiny new quarterback milling about on the sideline as Drew Bledsoe sucked out loud J.P. Losman was, in fact, so much worse.

https://youtu.be/ehjfzXDF6oo

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

fsif posted:

My four year old's Pre-K had a "football day" on Friday where they were encouraged to wear gear of their favorite teams. He said everyone was wearing green 2s.

What did your son wear

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

t a s t e posted:

Craig Nall Brad Smith erasure

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I guess my experience growing up on Long Island was pretty similar, except it was everyone wearing green Starter jackets while I wore a blue one

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Tua sucks outside of all this weird drama, he’s just a bad football player

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Mac Jones loving sucks too

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
He sucks too but I think he has more potential than Tua or Mac

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Doug Marrone seemed to think of Nate Hackett as his personal protege, he brought him with him everywhere he went only to unceremoniously throw him under the bus when things started going bad in Jacksonville

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

SpitztheGreat posted:

I really hate when players/coaches attack the media or fans for being too mean. It's like, loving grow up and accept it that maybe you loving suck. Every year for the last 10+ years I've been told to be patient, that Rome wasn't built in a day, and finally last year the drat burst and I couldn't take it any more. Win some loving game you loving worthless assholes. I wasted too many hours and too many Sundays giving a poo poo about the Jets when they clearly don't give a poo poo about their fans or the product they put on the field. They deserve nothing but contempt until they prove that they're worth a drat. And for the players and coaches that feel like they have a right to push back, guess what, you've been here for a minute and will be gone in a week and I'll still be stuck with this piece of poo poo team, so don't act like you have any skin in the game.

Thank god this forum exists so I can get my frustration out and not waste time on Sunday.

I agree—both Tom Donahoe and Doug Marrone were both extremely thin skinned when it came to local Buffalo media calling them out and imho it only made them more hateable. gently caress those guys.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Im really glad I was forced to watch the boring-rear end Pats game instead of the insane Dolphins game :v:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Now I’m gonna be even more annoyed if the Bills lose tomorrow night

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

UP AND ADAM posted:

when have the titans ever beat the bills

When thinking of the Titans I prefer to think of their previous incarnation, the Houston Oilers, against whom the Bills once pulled off a comeback only slightly better than the one the Dolphins just pulled off against the Ravens

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Phobeste posted:

daddy tyreek

Oh no, run for it Tua!!!!!!!!!! :ohdear:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Nice to finally get that drat Titans monkey off their backs, now let’s hope our entire secondary isn’t dead

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
God how sweet would it have been if Matt Milano could have had back-to-back pick sixes

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills might actually blitz tomorrow

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, all this has me thinking is "can Tua win two shootouts in a row"

Evidence has shown just keep it within one score and you’ll beat the Bills

Let it get away from you and you’ll suffer an epic beatdown

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Really glad they wasted two downs on handoffs to Moss

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills should be blitzing, it’s not a good idea to allow this secondary to work alone

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Is the ball covered in olive oil

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
As soon as I saw the Bills rush 3 I knew that was going to happen

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
gently caress this miserable game

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Maybe someday the Bills can win a close game

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Tua scrambled his brain on the mildest late hit I’ve ever seen

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Of course, silly me!!

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Jesus, is he just flat-out unconscious? :ohdear:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
McDermott now is the time to start calling timeouts, not to settle for a field goal

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
It’s a long shot to win this one after a catastrophic start, but it seems like the Bills D has improved over the course of the first half, so hopefully they can keep the Ravens contained and someone can hit Dorsey over the head until his brain decides to start using his offensive weapons and not his awful RBs

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Perfect start to the half for the Bills. Let's establish the run now

It’s working somehow

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Well it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002