Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Green Gloves posted:

Full point ppr

Would definitely take Cooks. Mills laser targets him and if you're in PPR it won't really matter if Houston can't score.

Also I thought Edmonds had a knock of some kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

shirts and skins posted:

Would definitely take Cooks. Mills laser targets him and if you're in PPR it won't really matter if Houston can't score.

Also I thought Edmonds had a knock of some kind?

Yeah came off the injury report and has been practicing in full after a groin injury.

Got luck this weekend fellas.

Hoping for blow up games from Hurts, Javonte and Kamara this week.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Who has the higher floor, Jeff Wilson jr. or Cedric Wilson? Need to start one of the two

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Renfrow @ LAC
Brandin Cooks vs IND

Full PPR

Had Renfrow pretty set but lots of Cooks love ITT

edit: VVV makes sense and I do need a good floor vs a high ceiling with Kittle out

Bud fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 10, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Bud posted:

Renfrow @ LAC
Brandin Cooks vs IND

Full PPR

Had Renfrow pretty set but lots of Cooks love ITT

Cooks is the guy on a bad team who will have to throw alot, harder to know how the passing game in Vegas will look now that Renfrow has new competition for targets in Davante Adams.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I have WR uncertainty

0.5 PPR
Chase Claypool vs. CIN
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs ARI
Devin Duvernay vs. NYJ
Russell Gage vs. DAL

Pick two. Not sure there's a huge gap between any of them.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mayman10 posted:

In a 1PPR league, torn between 2 players at RB and TE

Not sure if B. Hall is worth starting over D. Pierce, feels maybe a bit early to start Hall but I'm not sure how the Texans are looking overall

Currently leaning to Irv Smith over David Njoku but with Brissett starting Njoku could see a bit more targets and Irv Smith is a bit unproven

Thoughts?

As someone with both in .5 PPR I'm starting Pierce, Jets seem committed to Carter as the RB1 for now but I think they'll be forced to play Hall eventually. Pierce is gonna be the bellcow

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5ppr, pick a TE

Ertz v.KC
Tonyan @MIN
Everett v.LV

I actually like Ertz this year at his price point, though he's injured and either won't play or may be on a snap count. Sucks because half the Cards WR corps is dead and that's a lot of vacated targets.

Tonyan is in a similar position, though his injury was last year and he's theoretically healthy. Lizard is out and there's only rookies and a stained glass window that resembles Sammy Watkins.

Everett? poo poo, I don't know. Who knows if he ever gets the ball but he's on a good offense and the time slot is such that if Ertz isn't ready to go I can snag him if need be.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Yeah I like Everett as a fill in this week. Parham is out and the Raiders were bad against TEs last year.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Aaron Jones pointed to Tonyon's locker during an interview and said something like "a lot of people are sleeping on that dude. He might be the target leader. Great chemistry with 12."

So I vote tonyon because I am starting him and don't want to be the only guy who loses due to him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr, pick a TE

Ertz v.KC
Tonyan @MIN
Everett v.LV

I actually like Ertz this year at his price point, though he's injured and either won't play or may be on a snap count. Sucks because half the Cards WR corps is dead and that's a lot of vacated targets.

Tonyan is in a similar position, though his injury was last year and he's theoretically healthy. Lizard is out and there's only rookies and a stained glass window that resembles Sammy Watkins.

Everett? poo poo, I don't know. Who knows if he ever gets the ball but he's on a good offense and the time slot is such that if Ertz isn't ready to go I can snag him if need be.

Ertz if he plays

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Sanders@DET or Stevenson@MIA in PPR?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, do I sit Darnell Mooney vs SF in a Hurricane for Tony Pollard vs TB or AJ Dillon @ Minn (or less likely but possible Skyy Moore or Nico Collins)?

Tyree posted:

Sanders@DET or Stevenson@MIA in PPR?
Thats tough. I think I would go Sanders because he is technically the starter?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Godwin (Q) @DAL, night game
E. Moore vs BAL
Thielen vs GB

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Brandin Cooks vs Indy or Diontae Johnson vs Cinci? PPR full point

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0PPR

Mooney v SF
Amari Cooper @ CAR
Toney @ TEN
MVS @ ARI
Chark v PHI

Leaning Amari with the weather in Chicago looking rough.

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
PPR FLEX position, deciding between M. Thomas @ ATL and DK Metcalf vs Denver. Already have Diggs' nice Thursday night locked in so was thinking about going safe here but not sure if either could be classed as safe. Have Metcalf in at the moment but the thought of Jameis throwing non-stop passes to a potentially healthy Thomas vs whatever Geno Smith will be doing is swaying me.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pick my QB: Dak or Rodgers

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

shyduck posted:

Pick my QB: Dak or Rodgers

Sit both and pick up FA Baker Mayfield who is going to absolutely destroy the Browns today.

(note this is not actual advice)

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Mr. Nice! posted:

Sit both and pick up FA Baker Mayfield who is going to absolutely destroy the Browns today.

(note this is not actual advice)

Mayfield over Fields? (it's a 16 team league, the options are rough). I love a good revenge game.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Pick 2 in .5 PPR, bold is where I'm at right now:

Kareem Hunt @ CAR
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs PHI

Christian Kirk @WSH
Brandon Aiyuck @CHI

Hunt seems like a pretty clear start to me but the three wideouts just have a bunch of unknowns around them, they seem all about equally likely to boom or bust.

Bumping this for the new page, leaning toards Kirk now.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Got flex questions for a few different leagues, all 1 PPR:

Brandon Aiyuk @ CHI
or
Chris Olave @ ATL

Miles Sanders @ DET
or
Rashaad Penny vs DEN

Chris Godwin @ DAL (SNF)
or
Rashod Bateman @ NYJ
or
Chase Claypool @ CIN

Thanks!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

dxt posted:

Mayfield over Fields? (it's a 16 team league, the options are rough). I love a good revenge game.

I think Mayfield is an easy start over Justin Fields revenge game or not.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Scotlander posted:

PPR FLEX position, deciding between M. Thomas @ ATL and DK Metcalf vs Denver. Already have Diggs' nice Thursday night locked in so was thinking about going safe here but not sure if either could be classed as safe. Have Metcalf in at the moment but the thought of Jameis throwing non-stop passes to a potentially healthy Thomas vs whatever Geno Smith will be doing is swaying me.

I'd go with DK, think he will be Geno's favorite target.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Got flex questions for a few different leagues, all 1 PPR:

Brandon Aiyuk @ CHI
or
Chris Olave @ ATL

Miles Sanders @ DET
or
Rashaad Penny vs DEN

Chris Godwin @ DAL (SNF)
or
Rashod Bateman @ NYJ
or
Chase Claypool @ CIN

Thanks!

Olave wince Aiyuk is in a hell storm and I honestly think Lance will be laser focused on Deebo.

Ugh, tough choice. Sanders for floor but Penny for cieling. Penny will have a higher score if he manages to ay the whole game.

I like Godwin but he's a risky play tonight. Bateman if you don't want the risk that TB will have him on a snap count.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vargo posted:

Bumping this for the new page, leaning toards Kirk now.

I don't like Kirk until we figure out what the WR pecking order is in Jacksonville. Detroit will probably be behind and have to pass, though admittedly Philly's upgraded DBs are kinda scary looking.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol how long does Kittle, who has been declared inactive for the game today, stay listed as Questionable on ESPN?

If someone has a Q designation why can't we put them on IR

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

0.5 PPR league weather in chicago is poo poo. Do I bench Deebo for Hunter Renfroe?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

lol how long does Kittle, who has been declared inactive for the game today, stay listed as Questionable on ESPN?

If someone has a Q designation why can't we put them on IR

He's marked "out" as of now.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

1 PPR

Kirk @ WAS
or
Godwin @ DAL

Godwin looks to be on a limited snap count, so leaning Kirk?

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Sep 11, 2022

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

0.5 PPR league weather in chicago is poo poo. Do I bench Deebo for Hunter Renfroe?

Maybe it’s just me, but if they’re gonna be running the ball a lot, I like Deebo’s outlook.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
In a deep league, I’ve got a choice between Jeff Wilson or Cedric Wilson as my flex. I’m leaning Jeff?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Floofy posted:

In a deep league, I’ve got a choice between Jeff Wilson or Cedric Wilson as my flex. I’m leaning Jeff?

I guess Jeff Wilson, hope that he vultures a TD.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

generic one posted:

Maybe it’s just me, but if they’re gonna be running the ball a lot, I like Deebo’s outlook.

If nothing else, I think it narrows who gets targeted. I'm not benching Deebo anywhere.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

coronaball posted:

I guess Jeff Wilson, hope that he vultures a TD.

Mitchell injury! Fuuuuuuuuck yeah!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My opponent has Aaron Rodgers on his bench. His starting QB? Jameis.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Floofy posted:

Mitchell injury! Fuuuuuuuuck yeah!

Don’t do this

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

RCarr posted:

Don’t do this

I understand. Won’t happen again.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr Pick a WR

Courtland Sutton v. HOU
JuJu Smischu v. LAC (Thu)

Now pick a flex

Remaining receiver above (currently JuJu)
Dillon v. CHI
Hunt v. NJY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Najee Harris or Jeff Wilson