Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

pmchem posted:

Now my own question. Pick 3, PPR (2 starting RB's plus a flex):

(alphabetical)

Lenny Fournette @ ARI
Isiah Pacheco vs SEA
Tony Pollard vs PHI
Devonta Smith @ DAL

(Pollard will be hard to bench but I'd entertain a post arguing for it)

Sit Pacheco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Sit Pacheco
I agree with this.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

While we’re on Lions chat Walker looks like he’s gonna play so

.5ppr

White @ARI
Swift @CAR

I think I’m going Swift here, I don’t see the touches for White now that’s Fournette’s fully healthy despite the cards defense being bad

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 24, 2022

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Half PPR and I'm worried about health/gamescript for Ken Walker. Really tempted to start Swift against the Panthers over him. Somebody tell me whether that's dumb or not.

Also half PPR I need to sit one of AJ Brown @ Dallas/Waddle vs GB/Higgins @ NE/Godwin @ Arizona. Leaning towards sitting Higgins but I change my mind every 10 minutes. Think it comes down to Higgins or Waddle.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

I think I’m going Swift here, I don’t see the touches for White now that’s Fournette’s fully healthy despite the cards defense being bad

I would also go with Swift.

pmchem posted:

Now my own question. Pick 3, PPR (2 starting RB's plus a flex):

(alphabetical)

Lenny Fournette @ ARI
Isiah Pacheco vs SEA
Tony Pollard vs PHI
Devonta Smith @ DAL

(Pollard will be hard to bench but I'd entertain a post arguing for it)

Would also sit Pacheco.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Just wanna double check. 0.5 ppr, Kenneth Walker @ KC , or Isaiah Pacheco vs Seattle?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Which two of Raheem Mostert, cordarelle Patterson, James Cook and David Montgomery do I play today? 0.5 ppr. Leaning towards Cook and Montgomery as Jeff Wilson is back and I don't fancy Patterson against Baltimore.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

RCarr posted:

Just wanna double check. 0.5 ppr, Kenneth Walker @ KC , or Isaiah Pacheco vs Seattle?

Walker surely?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

the conditions in KC sure look like a lot of running is coming as opposed to passing

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tarbrush posted:

Which two of Raheem Mostert, cordarelle Patterson, James Cook and David Montgomery do I play today? 0.5 ppr. Leaning towards Cook and Montgomery as Jeff Wilson is back and I don't fancy Patterson against Baltimore.

Monty and Cook and don’t think too hard on it

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seems like a toss-up but

Minshew @ DAL
Purdy v WAS

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cat Hassler posted:

Seems like a toss-up but

Minshew @ DAL
Purdy v WAS

Minshew, Dallas D is far more likely to poo poo the bed and AJ brown still exists

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I'm in a rough place and down to a bunch of rookies with potential.

White @Ari
Allegeier @Bal
B.Robinson @SF

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I think I'm gonna go with the girl that I brought to the dance and ride this out with Hopkins. gently caress it.

I could see it working out, especially in PPR. Hopkins has produced with bad QBs many times in his career. Just depends how bad McSorely is and how focused on Hopkins he gets.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Pittman vs LAC
or
Waddle vs GB

Pick 2
Conner vs TB
Swift @CAR

Pacheco vs SEA
Najee vs LV

I'm tempted to start Pacheco over Swift with Seattle's horrible run D. And Conner has been good but I'm worried about the matchup and the Cards have been bad.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Pittman vs LAC
or
Waddle vs GB

Pick 2
Conner vs TB
Swift @CAR

Pacheco vs SEA
Najee vs LV

I'm tempted to start Pacheco over Swift with Seattle's horrible run D. And Conner has been good but I'm worried about the matchup and the Cards have been bad.

Don’t sit waddle what the hell

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Don’t sit waddle what the hell

Yeah, I already put him in. I had it on automatic before.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Half PPR and I'm worried about health/gamescript for Ken Walker. Really tempted to start Swift against the Panthers over him. Somebody tell me whether that's dumb or not.

Also half PPR I need to sit one of AJ Brown @ Dallas/Waddle vs GB/Higgins @ NE/Godwin @ Arizona. Leaning towards sitting Higgins but I change my mind every 10 minutes. Think it comes down to Higgins or Waddle.

Sat Higgins, lol.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I like Higgins for sure. He’s a better talent and Burrow has been coming on lately. I think its strong. Conner is also a great start.

I love you.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I’ve got rhamondre and Walker playing right now and not doing poo poo. If this continues, should I slot sanders in over zeke for the ceiling? Zekes floor seems higher, but typically this season he’s good for 50 yards and a td.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Uh so what does a Tua-less dolphins team mean for Waddle v. NE

I’m tempted to sit him for Dotson but I feel like it’s a bad idea

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

D/ST - who do I roll with?

Jets @ Seattle

Tampa Bay vs Carolina

Jacksonville @ Houston

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Cnidario posted:

Uh so what does a Tua-less dolphins team mean for Waddle v. NE

I’m tempted to sit him for Dotson but I feel like it’s a bad idea

Waddle put up 6 REC for 129 yards when Teddy started week 6, granted Vikings D isn't NE.

That said I'm thinking of sitting Waddle for Hopkins if McCoy is back. Also could be a bad idea.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RCarr posted:

D/ST - who do I roll with?

Jets @ Seattle

Tampa Bay vs Carolina

Jacksonville @ Houston

Jacksonville, I know they lost to Houston but they’re Pierce-less now and Jacksonville seems to be clicking now

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

Jacksonville, I know they lost to Houston but they’re Pierce-less now and Jacksonville seems to be clicking now

Yeah I agree with this. Last game against Carolina the Bucs didn’t have a great match, plus Bucs don’t really have any momentum atm

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I'm in the championship and not totally sure who to start on defence:

Kansas City v DEN
Buffalo @ CIN
New Orleans @ PHI

Gotta be KC right?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

I'm in the championship and not totally sure who to start on defence:

Kansas City v DEN
Buffalo @ CIN
New Orleans @ PHI

Gotta be KC right?

yeah that is KC easily

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Anyone playing DEN has to be close to the #1 defense right now.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Broncos put up 28 points on KC just a handful of weeks ago...?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

ferroque posted:

It was KC D’s highest scoring game this season.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Based on the rest of the Broncos' sample I am willing to call that an anomaly. They just got nuked into the stone age by Baker Mayfield and a bunch of other guys who wouldn't even be starters for many teams.

Also yeah the Broncos QBs threw 2 INTs including a pick 6 and ate like a billion sacks so it was still a great performance for the Chiefs' D. Also also this game will be in Arrowhead so the offense won’t even be able to hear it clearly when Russ calls a (Seahawks) audible.

vvv god that is such a loving badass play by Gay. Some Madden on easy mode poo poo. Russ' soul just owned on every level

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 28, 2022

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ferroque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYliiDyW1M

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

You 100% start KC if you've got them or they're available. The Broncos are completely imploding, fighting with each other, and no one cares.

Don't overthink this.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Dango Bango posted:

Don't overthink this.

You're right. I was just getting in my head thinking Denver may get that 'post-head coach firing' bump.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Allgeier or Foreman?

Jags D or Falcons D?

Stevenson is still a must start, right?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

Allgeier or Foreman?

Jags D or Falcons D?

PPR or matchups would help but probably Allgeier, Jags D, yes Stevenson unless the Miami D got magically better (it did not)

-----------------------

So I'm in the opposite spot of last week where almost everyone has good matchups (and I'd like to pick the one that scores 13+ instead of 3 dammit Swift :argh:)

.5 PPR, RB2 and FLEX:

Allgeier vARI
Akers @LAC

Walker vNYJ
Chark vCHI
White vCAR
Swift vCHI

I love Walker but he/the team's been trending bad and the Jets D is still good?
Akers is not good but just put up 33 against Denver and the Chargers were giving up a lot of yards on the ground to James Cook (who's just as bad/possibly worse)?
Bears D is awful and Chark could explode (plus opponent has St. Brown)?
TB is a mess atm and Swift is in a 3-headed backfield.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Dec 28, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Allgeier or Foreman?

Jags D or Falcons D?

I still think Foreman is a must start as well.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR and 0 PPR, have the same decision in 2 leagues.

Metcalf v NYJ
Hopkins @ ATL

Hopkins has the talent and the matchup, but Metcalf has a better QB. Assuming McCoy is back otherwise it's definitely Metcalf.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Dango Bango posted:

I still think Foreman is a must start as well.

I'm likely starting Allgeier and McKinnon over Foreman as well as Keenan Allen in the flex (PPR)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Avocado
Mar 25, 2009
Dak vs the Titans on Thurs. or
Lawrence vs Houston?

Giants D vs Indy or
Jags vs Texans?