Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Half PPR, Terry McLaurin with Carson Wentz throwing to him or Rachaad White? I'm already starting Leonard Fournette and curious if anyone else thinks they'll both keep scoring like this?

Other options:

Romeo Doubs
Josh Palmer
Taysom Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ares
Feb 5, 2004
i'm here for the gangbang
Gents, got lucky and limped in the finals based on my IDP. Full PPR. Gardiner or White for QB (i have lamar but i kinda think I got to sit him even if he’s back). For Flex I’m dealing with the same poo poo show of last week: Mike Evans, JK, or Dionate Johnson. I hate all three haha. Thanks again for your help this year.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
gently caress the Raiders, should I even start Davante Adams this week for my league's championship? I've got McLaurin and Olave as backups.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

trilljester posted:

gently caress the Raiders, should I even start Davante Adams this week for my league's championship? I've got McLaurin and Olave as backups.

McLaurin now has Wentz "throwing" to him so uhhhhhhhhhhhh stick with Adams?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Devils Avocado posted:

Dak vs the Titans on Thurs. or
Lawrence vs Houston?

Giants D vs Indy or
Jags vs Texans?

All Jags imo they’re looking great all around. Giants D is the only one I would maybe go for instead.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ares posted:

Gents, got lucky and limped in the finals based on my IDP. Full PPR. Gardiner or White for QB (i have lamar but i kinda think I got to sit him even if he’s back). For Flex I’m dealing with the same poo poo show of last week: Mike Evans, JK, or Dionate Johnson. I hate all three haha. Thanks again for your help this year.

Gardner and Evans

Bellmaker posted:

So I'm in the opposite spot of last week where almost everyone has good matchups (and I'd like to pick the one that scores 13+ instead of 3 dammit Swift :argh:)

.5 PPR, RB2 and FLEX:

Allgeier vARI
Akers @LAC

Walker vNYJ
Chark vCHI
White vCAR
Swift vCHI

I love Walker but he/the team's been trending bad and the Jets D is still good?
Akers is not good but just put up 33 against Denver and the Chargers were giving up a lot of yards on the ground to James Cook (who's just as bad/possibly worse)?
Bears D is awful and Chark could explode (plus opponent has St. Brown)?
TB is a mess atm and Swift is in a 3-headed backfield.

Could still use some thoughts here

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bellmaker posted:

I’m not super confident about this but I would go Akers. Hot hand, Rams are feeling something right now and it’s working for him. He’s had enough solid to real good games in the last bunch of weeks to give you a reasonable floor too.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

trilljester posted:

Sup fellow Adams haver, I'm feeling like he's not gonna do poo poo again, hell they may even just sit him. I need Olave and Christian Watson to get healthy to make up for this.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
With Henry out I'll move Conner (assuming he stays healthy) from Flex to RB2 (keeper league).

Who do we like to FLEX, 1PPR?

C. Watson
Foreman
Brob
Dillon

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

I’m starting Allgeier this week (I have Cordarrelle and Jamaal Williams on the bench) since there’s been a pretty clear trend of the offense more heavily relying on him the last few games

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Varg posted:

Sup fellow Adams haver, I'm feeling like he's not gonna do poo poo again, hell they may even just sit him. I need Olave and Christian Watson to get healthy to make up for this.

Sounds like the Raiders are benching Carr now too.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

McLaurin now has Wentz "throwing" to him so uhhhhhhhhhhhh stick with Adams?

Man it's really something that QB play around the league is such that total studs like Adams, McLaurin, and Olave are all terrifying gambles lol.

I would also throw it out there that while McLaurin has Wentz, Adams now has Jarrett Stidham, a 4th round pick who couldn't get on the field even in post-Brady New England. He has thrown 66 total passes (4 of them interceptions) since 2019. Wentz is easily the better QB in this comparison :stonklol:

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Dec 29, 2022

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm going into my championship game absolutely dire at QB. My current QB options are Geno Smith and a very-likely-not-playing Lamar. Available are Wilson, White, Pickett, Jones, Mayfield and even more trash. Points for QB this league are:

25 yards per point passing, 3 points bonus at 300
10 yards per point rushing, 3 points bonus at 100
6 points for passing/rushing TD
-2 for fumble/interception

Am I pretty much stuck with Smith as my best option?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Tony Pollard is questionable for tonight so there’s a good chance I sit him. In that event I need to choose between Allgeier and Jerick McKinnon. Or Rachaad White for my RB2. The projections are fairly similar but I’m leaning Allgeier since I think he has a lower floor. This is 1PPR.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Tony Pollard is questionable for tonight so there’s a good chance I sit him. In that event I need to choose between Allgeier and Jerick McKinnon. Or Rachaad White for my RB2. The projections are fairly similar but I’m leaning Allgeier since I think he has a lower floor. This is 1PPR.

As someone with allgeier and white id go

McKinnon >>> Algeier > White

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

I would go with Allgeier with those options.

Between Hurts and Henry likely not playing I am in a hole in every league where I have made the finals. Is Haskins worth playing tonight @ DAL vs Michael Carter @ SEA or Latavious Murrey @ KC? I have no idea what to expect from Haskins, but I am guessing the TEN offense will not be that threatening. I can see him getting 8 touches for 20 yards, 20 touches for 40 yards, or 20 touches for 120 yards and I have no idea which is more likely.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Pain of Mind posted:

I would go with Allgeier with those options.

Between Hurts and Henry likely not playing I am in a hole in every league where I have made the finals. Is Haskins worth playing tonight @ DAL vs Michael Carter @ SEA or Latavious Murrey @ KC? I have no idea what to expect from Haskins, but I am guessing the TEN offense will not be that threatening. I can see him getting 8 touches for 20 yards, 20 touches for 40 yards, or 20 touches for 120 yards and I have no idea which is more likely.

Seattle has not been able to stop anyone on the ground, Carter

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This should be common sense, but do not play a Jets player in your fantasy football championship round.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

McKinnon. He absolutely tore Denver @ Denver apart 4 weeks ago and now they’re playing them in KC. His floor over this 5 game stretch has been solid too.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RCarr posted:

This should be common sense, but do not play a Jets player in your fantasy football championship round.

Mike White is back and that Seattle defense is horrendous

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kilometers Davis posted:

McKinnon. He absolutely tore Denver @ Denver apart 4 weeks ago and now they’re playing them in KC. His floor over this 5 game stretch has been solid too.

Can you start White and McKinnon

What McKinnon is doing is actually kind of crazy. If he gets another receiving touchdown this week he'll join history. He's completely ruined the shell defenses people try to limit Mahomes with.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
With Pollard out, my Championship Week RB situation has gone from mediocre to horrifying. Pick 2, 0.5 PPR

Hassan Haskins vs. DAL tonight (perhaps a featured back on a team that is an enormous underdog and treating this like a preseason game)

Zack Moss @ NYG (a featured back on a terrible team with no QB, but heavy usage past two weeks and NYG run D is average.

Gus Bus vs. PIT (Apparently in a 1A/1B situation with Dobbins, maybe the most TD likelihood out of any of these)

Rachaad White vs. CAR (scary low usage lady week and CAR run D has been trending up)

Latavius Murray @ KC (I can't possibly stomach this. So no blurb necessary)

If you're wondering how a team like this made a finale, it's because I have Mahomes, Waddle, Keenan Allen. Ceedee Lamb, and the Niners D.

I lean toward Moss and Gus Bus for presumably higher floors.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

coronaball posted:

With Pollard out, my Championship Week RB situation has gone from mediocre to horrifying. Pick 2, 0.5 PPR

Hassan Haskins vs. DAL tonight (perhaps a featured back on a team that is an enormous underdog and treating this like a preseason game)

Zack Moss @ NYG (a featured back on a terrible team with no QB, but heavy usage past two weeks and NYG run D is average.

Gus Bus vs. PIT (Apparently in a 1A/1B situation with Dobbins, maybe the most TD likelihood out of any of these)

Rachaad White vs. CAR (scary low usage lady week and CAR run D has been trending up)

Latavius Murray @ KC (I can't possibly stomach this. So no blurb necessary)

If you're wondering how a team like this made a finale, it's because I have Mahomes, Waddle, Keenan Allen. Ceedee Lamb, and the Niners D.

I lean toward Moss and Gus Bus for presumably higher floors.

Well, highest floor could very well be Haskins, but who knows what is happening in that game outside of TEN likely getting blown out. My concern with Moss is that he is not very good, he is not very involved in the passing game, and that game could be fairly one sided as well. Gus is good and has been efficient with his touches, but even at 5-9 YPC over the last few games he has not broken double digits, a regression down to 4 YPC and suddenly you get 3.8 points or whatever. I actually like Murray as an option, just because he is involved in the passing game. I would actually lean 1 of Moss/Haskins and Murray, with the caveat that I am playing Murray in a few leagues so maybe I am overly optimistic about his outcome.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Good luck in the championship, everyone!

I'm on the left.

0.5 ppr

Right now I'm benching Nick Chubb (@ WAS) in favor of Kmet, which makes sense for the matchup but still doesn't feel right.

I've been thin at WR all season. I have Amari Cooper (@ WAS) on the bench, but I think DK and DJ is the right play?

I'm phoneposting right now but will reply to some of the other questions when I'm on a computer.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Right now I'm benching Nick Chubb (@ WAS) in favor of Kmet

:what:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

All true except the Murray part. He lost a bunch of snaps last week to Edmonds and Boone, new coach, likely horrible game script...I think he has a floor of literally zero.

90 more mins to shift these 5 assholes around! ( if I use Haskins) 💀

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Right now I'm benching Nick Chubb (@ WAS) in favor of Kmet, which makes sense for the matchup but still doesn't feel right.

It's always possible that this could be the correct decision because fantasy football is dumb, but this is the wrong decision. Don't do this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

coronaball posted:

All true except the Murray part. He lost a bunch of snaps last week to Edmonds and Boone, new coach, likely horrible game script...I think he has a floor of literally zero.

90 more mins to shift these 5 assholes around! ( if I use Haskins) 💀

I feel like the Tits go with RBBC when Henry is out.

I'm down Henry this week and my opponent in that league grabbed Haskins, I assume just to block me since he's not starting him, and I just could not give less of a poo poo.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

I feel like the Tits go with RBBC when Henry is out.

I'm down Henry this week and my opponent in that league grabbed Haskins, I assume just to block me since he's not starting him, and I just could not give less of a poo poo.

That's me lmao. 😀

Wasn't just a cockblock, I was giving consideration to using him once Pollard went down. But this Titans situation is just too hosed up.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Mike White is back and that Seattle defense is horrendous

Enjoy your 12 carries for 19 yards.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

coronaball posted:

That's me lmao. 😀

Wasn't just a cockblock, I was giving consideration to using him once Pollard went down. But this Titans situation is just too hosed up.

Lol, hey bud. I don't think I even remembered we were both in this league. :)

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Another question for my 0.5 PPR (PPR TE premium) league

Who to start in 1 flex spot:

Adam Thielen @ GB - current
Brandin Cooks v JAX
Tyler Boyd v BUF
Isaiah Hodgins v IND
Cole Kmet @ DET

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Do I risk Deebo or stick with James Cook? Half ppr

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

tarbrush posted:

Do I risk Deebo or stick with James Cook? Half ppr

I would be shocked if Deebo played this week. The plan has always been Week 18 at best; to rush him back against this Raiders team would be insane.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Kamara @ PHI
Monty @ Det
G. Wilson @ Sea

Pick two. Hope I get this right.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm still in play for third place in one league; I have two questions:
1.) With Jalen Hurts doubtful, do I play Gardner Minshew vs the Saints or Mike White vs the Seahawks in my SF spot (Joe Burrow is my starter)?
2.) Jamaal Williams has been TD-dependent all year and has stunk out loud the past 5 weeks, with his snap % dropping to 24%, compared to Swift's 56%. Frequently this year I started both Swift and Jamaal, but for this week I have Swift in and Jamaal out since I could see Swift hitting a home run or two against the woeful Bears. I have the following starting:
RB: Swift vs CHI
RB: KW3 vs NYJ
WR: Ja'Marr vs BUF
WR: Garrett Wilson @ SEA
WR: Jahan Dotson vs CLE
TE: Kmet @ DET
Flex: Jakobi Meyers vs MIA
Flex: Chase Claypool @ DET
I'm iffy about Claypool; other options are: Jamaal, Josh Jacbos vs SF (might not actually see much because Stidham is going to die), Michael Carter @ Seattle, KJ Osborn @ GB, Juwan Johnson vs Philly

Green Gloves posted:

Kamara @ PHI
Monty @ Det
G. Wilson @ Sea

Pick two. Hope I get this right.
If it were me I'd sit Kamara considering the matchups and QB change for Garrett.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
An actual decision I have to make in a 4pt passing superflex championship:
Minshew vs NO
M. White @ SEA

Other QB is Fields

My opponent and I are projected about even. Currently leaning towards the Shew, but could easily be convinced otherwise

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Scruffy the janitor posted:

An actual decision I have to make in a 4pt passing superflex championship:
Minshew vs NO
M. White @ SEA

Other QB is Fields

My opponent and I are projected about even. Currently leaning towards the Shew, but could easily be convinced otherwise

Take it from the Feet, you should put on the 'Shew.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a TE, 0 PPR

Taysom @ PHI
Kmet @ DET

Do I keep riding the Taysom train against the Eagles D, or go with Kmet who has stunk it up the last couple of weeks but destroyed the Lions week 10.

Also pick 2 RBs 0 PPR

Monty @ DET
Chubb @ WAS
Allgeier v ARI

Chubb hasn't been the same since Watson came back and is in a tough matchup. I feel like Monty might get more competition for carries in Khalil Herbert's 2nd game back, but I'm not sure what I'm basing that on. Allgeier has been hot and is against a bad cards team. Leaning Monty as the odd man out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Alright wtf do I do here

.5 ppr for wr, .75 for rb, 1 ppr for te and I need only 1

Mike Evans vs Car
Raheem Mostert @NE
Diontae Johnson @bal
George Pickens @Bal
Marquise Brown @Atl
Taysom Hill @Phi

I have Mike Evans in, solely because he's the highest projected but I know that's unlikely to be reality. I'm almost leaning Taysom Hill but that's just as much a gamble as these other jabronis.

Diontae is probably the safest floor but that's not exactly what I'm looking for lol he did have the better day against Bal compared to Pickens too.

On a more minor note which kicker you takin?
Gano vs Ind
Tucker vs Pit