Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need to pick 2, half PPR

Metcalf @ KC
Hopkins v TB
Waddle v GB

Metcalf has been getting volume if not a ton of yards/TDs and they should have to throw to keep up with KC. Hopkins has a 3rd string QB throwing to him. Waddle had a big game last week after some down weeks, but it came on 3 catches. Leaning Metcalf and Waddle.

Need 2 WR and a Flex. 0 PPR

Metcalf @ KC
Hopkins v TB
Amari Cooper v NO
Monty v BUF

Same thoughts about Metcalf and Nuk. Cooper hasn't done much since Watson has been starting, though he has been battling an injury which might be better now? Monty now has Khalil Herbert back to split carries with, which made him much more boom/bust earlier in the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Need to pick 2, half PPR

Metcalf @ KC
Hopkins v TB
Waddle v GB

Metcalf has been getting volume if not a ton of yards/TDs and they should have to throw to keep up with KC. Hopkins has a 3rd string QB throwing to him. Waddle had a big game last week after some down weeks, but it came on 3 catches. Leaning Metcalf and Waddle.

Need 2 WR and a Flex. 0 PPR

Metcalf @ KC
Hopkins v TB
Amari Cooper v NO
Monty v BUF

Same thoughts about Metcalf and Nuk. Cooper hasn't done much since Watson has been starting, though he has been battling an injury which might be better now? Monty now has Khalil Herbert back to split carries with, which made him much more boom/bust earlier in the season.

I'd sit Nuk in both cases.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Docjowles posted:

Yeah as a Pats fan who unfortunately watches the games I would add that while the defense is good, their stats are boosted by feasting on bad QBs. When they've faced actual good QBs they have mostly gotten loving smoked. Allen, Tua, Fields, Lamar, Cousins, all had good games. And Burrow is right up there. I expect them to lose to the Bengals by double digits. I don't really bet on games but I am very tempted to take the Bengals -3 line.

Daniel Jones is in a tasty matchup but he also has a 4 turnover brain fart game in his range of outcomes at any time. Zach Wilson was just in a great matchup and uh yeah vvv.

Yeah the last 10 years of watching the Giants has led me to the same conclusion. Jones will look like a world beater then faaaaaaaart

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pacheco or Kenneth Walker? 0.5 ppr

I’m leaning Pacheco due to the matchup and who knows how healthy Walker is

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RCarr posted:

Pacheco or Kenneth Walker? 0.5 ppr

I’m leaning Pacheco due to the matchup and who knows how healthy Walker is

Walker if he plays

The chiefs are gonna run all over the Seahawks… with McKinnon

Bellmaker posted:

If Walker can't go (I'm playing him if he's active) I need a backup RB2 and FLEX, .5PPR

Rachaad White @ARI
Swift @CAR

Chark @CAR
Aiyuk vWAS
Allgeier vBAL
Akers vDEN
Warren vLV
Deon Jackson vLAC

Chark's been hot the last 4 weeks but understandably cooled off a bit against the Jets last week, that D is legit. I don't trust Aiyuk with Purdy in there at all.

This got lost on the bottom of last page

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Bellmaker posted:

Walker if he plays

The chiefs are gonna run all over the Seahawks… with McKinnon

This got lost on the bottom of last page

I think you’ve got it correct.

Aiyuk is not even getting a measly handful of targets. Tony A., will also get a nice amount of touches but he’s playing against a much better defense than last week.

White isn’t exciting but he should get double digit touches against a bad defense. Swift seems like the best of the lot if completely healthy.

ares
Feb 5, 2004
i'm here for the gangbang
Full PPR. JK Dobbins or Mike Evans. Thank you in advance.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Need to pick a TE in .5 PPR:

David Njoku vs NO
Dallas Goedert @DAL

My heart says to believe in the Minsh but my brain says Njoku has the hot hand.

Also need to pick two FLEX, same league:

DJ Moore vs DET
Latavius Murray @LAR

Zack Moss @LAC
Whichever TE you didn't pick above.

Thanks for all the help all year, team!

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Who do we like for WR, 1PPR?

Tee Higgins @NE
Christian Watson @MIA

And is one of those worth flexing over James Conner vs TB?

Tee would be my first choice, Watson put up a dud last week which didn't hurt me.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Ok, its semis, and I have two actually tough choices to make. Full PPR, 5 points for a 100 yard game. Pick 5 of the following pool, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex. I'll bold who I have in there right now

Justin Jefferson vs NYG
Stefon Diggs @ CHI
DeAndre Hopkins vs TB

JuJu vs Sea
Nick Chubb vs NO
JK Dobbins vs Atl

Miles Sanders @ Dal

I guess I can throw in that my TE options are Kittle, Waller, and Knox.

I'm really thinking about Juju over Hopkins and Miles over Dobbins. It's drat tough.

No help?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

Who do we like for WR, 1PPR?

Tee Higgins @NE
Christian Watson @MIA

And is one of those worth flexing over James Conner vs TB?

Tee would be my first choice, Watson put up a dud last week which didn't hurt me.

I like Higgins for sure. He’s a better talent and Burrow has been coming on lately. I think its strong. Conner is also a great start.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Vargo posted:

David Njoku vs NO
Dallas Goedert @DAL

DJ Moore vs DET
Latavius Murray @LAR

Zack Moss @LAC

Goedert super super strong preference. Minshew will love his TE.

Flex I probably slot in Moss who I think has a game in LA over Moore who lacks a qb or really anything at all

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

I like Higgins for sure. He’s a better talent and Burrow has been coming on lately. I think its strong. Conner is also a great start.

Thanks, my thoughts exactly!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Vargo posted:

David Njoku vs NO
Dallas Goedert @DAL

DJ Moore vs DET
Latavius Murray @LAR

Zack Moss @LAC

Goedert in the first one. The weather and O/U in Cleveland are both so bad that I want nothing to do with any part of the passing game.

Latavius in the second, imo, I think he will get heavy volume and plod his way to a solid flex performance.

ares posted:

Full PPR. JK Dobbins or Mike Evans. Thank you in advance.

I think Dobbins has a big game this week as the Ravens have very few living alternatives at this point and the Falcons suck. I'm a big Evans fan in general but he seems to have activated some ancient voodoo curse this year so I don't know how you can possibly trust him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Last flex in a PPR:

Pick one:
Gallup
Foreman
Allgeier
Samuel

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Belichick loves to shut down a team’s number 1 so I think Higgins will feast, I also think the pats defense is overrated from playing a bunch of tomato cans

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Ugh

No PPR

I need my WR2 and a Flex

M Evans @ Ari
C Watson @ Mia
M Williams @ Ind
D Montgomery vs Buf
D Singletary @ Chi
R White v Ari
L Fournette v Ari
D Foreman vs Det

Bolded is what I have set right now. I’m tempted to swap Evans out for Monty or Singletary but I’m not sure. I feel like Evans is actually going to have his Good Game this week. Tom is going to be throwing a ton if the failure of the Bucs run game last week is anything to go by. Williams is… I don’t know. It’s hard to trust the Chargers offense. It’s just so confusing. Monty has Herbert back but that doesn’t mean a ton. It’s cold and windy and I feel like we’re going to see a ton of rushing from Chicago. On the other end Singletary has a pretty Hott Matchup there if the game goes how the Bills want it to go. I like Foreman a lot but Detroit D is tough on the run lately and I don’t know, just not feeling Carolina right now.

My current RB setup if anyone thinks I should swap in anyone from above into it:

R Stevenson vs Cin
J McKinnon

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I would swap Sanders over Dobbins but based on recent memory that seems like a possibly bad idea. We have no clue what that Eagles v Cowboys game is going to look like but there’s definitely a chance Sanders gets the work there with Hurts out. Even if Minshew is great they’re gonna have to establish the run against that defense. Dobbins does have a much better matchup on paper though.

Get JuJu in there imo. Hopkins is good but is being thrown to by a third string QB. JuJu is catching balls from Mahomes. I’ve learned this lesson the hard way recently. Trust your receivers with great QBs.

Keep Kittle in. I’m facing him this week and I’m really not okay with that and would much rather see someone else in there. Of course he could drop a famous 2 pt game as well. Knox has looked great and has potential too, wouldn’t be sad about that option if I had it. Waller I’m not sure about right now. Flip a coin with Kittle and Knox.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Zeke vs Philly or Sanders vs Dallas?

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

I think it's pretty close but Hurts is out so there's some logic that Sanders could get more goal line touches without Hurts there to run it in

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

Ugh

No PPR

I need my WR2 and a Flex

M Evans @ Ari
C Watson @ Mia
M Williams @ Ind
D Montgomery vs Buf
D Singletary @ Chi
R White v Ari
L Fournette v Ari
D Foreman vs Det

Bolded is what I have set right now. I’m tempted to swap Evans out for Monty or Singletary but I’m not sure. I feel like Evans is actually going to have his Good Game this week. Tom is going to be throwing a ton if the failure of the Bucs run game last week is anything to go by. Williams is… I don’t know. It’s hard to trust the Chargers offense. It’s just so confusing. Monty has Herbert back but that doesn’t mean a ton. It’s cold and windy and I feel like we’re going to see a ton of rushing from Chicago. On the other end Singletary has a pretty Hott Matchup there if the game goes how the Bills want it to go. I like Foreman a lot but Detroit D is tough on the run lately and I don’t know, just not feeling Carolina right now.

My current RB setup if anyone thinks I should swap in anyone from above into it:

R Stevenson vs Cin
J McKinnon

I really like Mike Williams this week but this is absolutely biased by me needing to have him have a huge game to pull off an upset and advance to the finals lol. If you love Evans I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong, they're both big play/touchdown guys. I would not play Foreman, Detroit run D has been super legit.

If you are the favorite in your matchup I could see going with Monty for the floor. Evans and Williams do have like 3 points in their range of outcomes. But they are also probably much higher ceiling than Monty/Singletary. So consider what you need out of them to feel good about your chances vs your specific opponent.

thalweg posted:

I think it's pretty close but Hurts is out so there's some logic that Sanders could get more goal line touches without Hurts there to run it in

Agree. Though the counterpoint is if Minshew sucks rear end they won't have the luxury of running much. Hopefully he doesn't cause I am playing a bunch of Minshew in DFS!

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Dec 24, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Yeah as a Pats fan who unfortunately watches the games I would add that while the defense is good, their stats are boosted by feasting on bad QBs. When they've faced actual good QBs they have mostly gotten loving smoked. Allen, Tua, Fields, Lamar, Cousins, all had good games. And Burrow is right up there. I expect them to lose to the Bengals by double digits. I don't really bet on games but I am very tempted to take the Bengals -3 line.

Daniel Jones is in a tasty matchup but he also has a 4 turnover brain fart game in his range of outcomes at any time. Zach Wilson was just in a great matchup and uh yeah vvv.

This is not a sit/start thing but just wanted to say I put (a very small amount of) my money where my mouth is and bet on Bengals -3 tonight. Pats are going to get shithoused.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I usually try to answer some peoples questions when I'm going to ask for help for me, but I'm dealing with covid and feel like poo poo so I havent been able to think very clearly the past few days.

My question is:
I am a huge Gardner Minshew fan. I believe in him. I had him on my dynasty roster in case Hurts was bad and I've kept him on the roster in case Hurts gets hurt or he gets a starting gig somewhere next year after his rookie contract expires. Do I play him vs the Cowboys over Carr vs Pittsburgh?

Added note: The guy I am playing this week went 13-1 and leads the next best guy in Points For by like 200. He's been destroying the league thanks in large part to Jalen Hurts. I have to start Hurts' backup against this guy when I have the opportunity, right?

Also, I'm benching Jamaal Williams because he has fallen off the past 4 games (he is the most TD-dependent guy I have ever seen). I'm starting Cole Kmet as my TE and have Juwan Johnson (especially with Olave out) in one of my flex spots (we start 12 offensive players) because those two TEs are top 10 this year and the league is TE Premium. My question is do I start any of these guys over Juwan Johnson or Jakobi "The most cosmically huge idiot on the planet" Meyers:
Mack Hollins (WR 37 right now, which makes him a borderline WR3 considering there are hurt guys like Kupp ahead of him) @ Pit
KJ Osborn @ NYG
Jahan Dotson @ SF

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I usually try to answer some peoples questions when I'm going to ask for help for me, but I'm dealing with covid and feel like poo poo so I havent been able to think very clearly the past few days.

My question is:
I am a huge Gardner Minshew fan. I believe in him. I had him on my dynasty roster in case Hurts was bad and I've kept him on the roster in case Hurts gets hurt or he gets a starting gig somewhere next year after his rookie contract expires. Do I play him vs the Cowboys over Carr vs Pittsburgh?

Added note: The guy I am playing this week went 13-1 and leads the next best guy in Points For by like 200. He's been destroying the league thanks in large part to Jalen Hurts. I have to start Hurts' backup against this guy when I have the opportunity, right?

Also, I'm benching Jamaal Williams because he has fallen off the past 4 games (he is the most TD-dependent guy I have ever seen). I'm starting Cole Kmet as my TE and have Juwan Johnson (especially with Olave out) in one of my flex spots (we start 12 offensive players) because those two TEs are top 10 this year and the league is TE Premium. My question is do I start any of these guys over Juwan Johnson or Jakobi "The most cosmically huge idiot on the planet" Meyers:
Mack Hollins (WR 37 right now, which makes him a borderline WR3 considering there are hurt guys like Kupp ahead of him) @ Pit
KJ Osborn @ NYG
Jahan Dotson @ SF

Minshew over Carr 1000%

I would personally leave Williams in and hope for the home run, I'm not sitting a guy with 14 rushing TDs and gameday tinkering usually leads to sadness. Panthers defense is okay but not amazing and it's hella cold everywhere, gonna be a lot of running today.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Starting Eagles D in any leagues I'm still alive in. Have the Rams D in the bench and eyeing Broncos but they're on waivers until tomorrow.

I'm not nuts for thinking of sticking with the Eagles right? If I don't stick with them I'm stuck with the Rams if I put in a WW add for the Broncos and it doesn't go through. Which, not bad but they feel like the third best option here.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Starting Eagles D in any leagues I'm still alive in. Have the Rams D in the bench and eyeing Broncos but they're on waivers until tomorrow.

I'm not nuts for thinking of sticking with the Eagles right? If I don't stick with them I'm stuck with the Rams if I put in a WW add for the Broncos and it doesn't go through. Which, not bad but they feel like the third best option here.

I started the Jags over the Eagles, I'm not sure I trust the Rams or the Broncos, both teams are a mess. Broncos over Rams though, Donald's done for the season.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

Last flex in a PPR:

Pick one:
Gallup
Foreman
Allgeier
Samuel

Talk me out of playing Allgeier....

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Joe Burrow vs Patriots

Or

Justin Fields vs Buffalo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Burrow and I'm insulted you actually asked, sir

Burrow has been blowing teams up lately and is not scared of putting up 40 for you. Fields might do that, possibly, but its more likely he fails you than Burrow. If you think your team has no shot without a moonshot....no, even then, start Burrow.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kilometers Davis posted:

I would swap Sanders over Dobbins but based on recent memory that seems like a possibly bad idea. We have no clue what that Eagles v Cowboys game is going to look like but there’s definitely a chance Sanders gets the work there with Hurts out. Even if Minshew is great they’re gonna have to establish the run against that defense. Dobbins does have a much better matchup on paper though.

Get JuJu in there imo. Hopkins is good but is being thrown to by a third string QB. JuJu is catching balls from Mahomes. I’ve learned this lesson the hard way recently. Trust your receivers with great QBs.

Keep Kittle in. I’m facing him this week and I’m really not okay with that and would much rather see someone else in there. Of course he could drop a famous 2 pt game as well. Knox has looked great and has potential too, wouldn’t be sad about that option if I had it. Waller I’m not sure about right now. Flip a coin with Kittle and Knox.

Thanks to you sir, this post definitely convinced me that Nuk is riding pine this week. I'm torn on flex between Juju and Miles now but I'm biased as an Eagles fan so maybe I need to trust in the Schuster!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Talk me out of playing Allgeier....

That's who I would start, so.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Minshew over Carr 1000%

I would personally leave Williams in and hope for the home run, I'm not sitting a guy with 14 rushing TDs and gameday tinkering usually leads to sadness. Panthers defense is okay but not amazing and it's hella cold everywhere, gonna be a lot of running today.
Thank you for the feedback! Regarding Jamaal - He has been out snapped and out-scored by DeAndre Swift the past 4 weeks and I'm already starting Swift. I'd have to sit Swift, Josh Jacobs, Kenneth Walker, or Juwan Johnson for him. Juwan missed 2 weeks due to injury but has scored no less than 10 points in 6 of his last 7 games and I expect he'll do well with Olave out and against the Browns who have injured LBs. So I'm really torn because I hear you that Jamaal *probably* should play because like you said, the Panther's Run D is mediocre at best and its cold.

edit: Kmet is against Buffalo and there are no healthy or good WRs to compete for targets, but between the weather and Buffalo's pass D being legit, I could see an argument to sit him. THough I wonder if that is tinkering, too,,,

Burrow and I'm insulted you actually asked, sir

Burrow has been blowing teams up lately and is not scared of putting up 40 for you. Fields might do that, possibly, but its more likely he fails you than Burrow. If you think your team has no shot without a moonshot....no, even then, start Burrow.
Agreeing with this all the way

Thanks to you sir, this post definitely convinced me that Nuk is riding pine this week. I'm torn on flex between Juju and Miles now but I'm biased as an Eagles fan so maybe I need to trust in the Schuster!
I didnt get to say it but yeah Nuk should sit. As for JJSS vs Miles Sanders... I'm too sick to be sure who I think is better, good luck.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 24, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding Jamaal - He has been out snapped and out-scored by DeAndre Swift the past 4 weeks and I'm already starting Swift. I'd have to sit Swift, Josh Jacobs, Kenneth Walker, or Juwan Johnson for him. Juwan missed 2 weeks due to injury but has scored no less than 10 points in 6 of his last 7 games and I expect he'll do well with Olave out and against the Browns who have injured LBs. So I'm really torn because I hear you that Jamaal *probably* should play because like you said, the Panther's Run D is mediocre at best and its cold.

edit: Kmet is against Buffalo and there are no healthy or good WRs to compete for targets, but between the weather and Buffalo's pass D being legit, I could see an argument to sit him. THough I wonder if that is tinkering, too,,,

Agreeing with this all the way

I didnt get to say it but yeah Nuk should sit. As for JJSS vs Miles Sanders... I'm too sick to be sure who I think is better, good luck.

Having Swift complicates things a bit yeah

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm in the same dilemma as others with Hopkins. Alternatives:

Jamaal Williams @ CAR - He's failed to get his customary TD lately. On the other hand even Najee had a good day last week against Carolina.
Pittman vs LAC - Who the hell knows what this offense is going to be with Nick Foles under center.
DPJ vs NO - Nightmare weather game.

Some Waiver options:
Osborn vs NYG
Murray @ LAR
Sutton @ LAR

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Having Swift complicates things a bit yeah
I havent been hesitating to start both all year so thats not really a qualm, I imagine Jamaal will start scoring TDs again but . Seeing Impossibly Perfect Sphere's comment about Najee last week... now I've got myself thinking that I should put Juwan in the TE slot, bench Kmet, and play both Swift and Jamaal.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Jamaal Williams @ CAR - He's failed to get his customary TD lately. On the other hand even Najee had a good day last week against Carolina.
Pittman vs LAC - Who the hell knows what this offense is going to be with Nick Foles under center.

Some Waiver options:
Osborn vs NYG
Murray @ LAR
Sutton @ LAR
As mentioned my head isnt very clear but I'd probably go Jamaal unless you're a big Big Dick Nick kinda guy. I guess what I'm saying is if it were me with that choice I'd stick with Jamaal instead of picking someone else up or risking either of your rostered WRs in your situation or any of those waiver pickups,

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 24, 2022

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

I started the Jags over the Eagles, I'm not sure I trust the Rams or the Broncos, both teams are a mess. Broncos over Rams though, Donald's done for the season.

I think I'm overthinking it. Projections say Broncos>Rams>>>Eagles but my gut says stick with Philly. Also trying to cross check that I'm not just being an Eagles homer. :sweatdrop:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

While we’re on Lions chat Walker looks like he’s gonna play so

.5ppr

White @ARI
Swift @CAR

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I think I'm gonna go with the girl that I brought to the dance and ride this out with Hopkins. gently caress it.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Last flex in a PPR:

Pick one:
Gallup
Foreman
Allgeier
Samuel

Allgeier for floor, Samuel for high-variance PPR ceiling. I'd probably go Allgeier given matchups.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Ugh

No PPR

I need my WR2 and a Flex

M Evans @ Ari
C Watson @ Mia
M Williams @ Ind
D Montgomery vs Buf
D Singletary @ Chi
R White v Ari
L Fournette v Ari
D Foreman vs Det

R Stevenson vs Cin
J McKinnon

Mike Williams has to be starting for you. Indy is a trainwreck and Williams is Good At Football.

Floofy posted:

Zeke vs Philly or Sanders vs Dallas?

Zeke, there's a chance the Philly run game is thrown off without the dual threat of Hurts pinning the LBs

My question is:

KJ Osborn @ NYG
Jahan Dotson @ SF

Yes, you start Minshew for the style points as described in your 'added note' and given the dynasty fandom context.

Quiet Feet posted:

Rams D is the better start according to Vegas implied points

Pron on VHS posted:

Joe Burrow vs Patriots

Or

Justin Fields vs Buffalo

Burrow for floor and expected value, Fields for ceiling (but you're betting on some busted-rear end play 80 yard TD run)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Some Waiver options:
Osborn vs NYG
Murray @ LAR
Sutton @ LAR

PPR? Big Dick Nick will take his shots: Pittman starts. But not over Hopkins, right...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Now my own question. Pick 3, PPR (2 starting RB's plus a flex):

(alphabetical)

Lenny Fournette @ ARI
Isiah Pacheco vs SEA
Tony Pollard vs PHI
Devonta Smith @ DAL

(Pollard will be hard to bench but I'd entertain a post arguing for it)