Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

0.5 PPR

Allen Robinson vs Bills tonight
or Cordarelle Patterson vs NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

QB:
Goff @ NE or Wentz vs Ten?
Goff has been on fire but the Titans D presents the better matchup.

I seem to have all the backup RBs for guys who got hurt... 0.5 PPR - pick 1 for RB, and 1 for Flex:

Melvin Gordon III vs Ind (Thurs)
Nyheim Hines @ Den (Thurs)
James Conner vs Phi
Tyler Allgeier @ TB
Isiah McKenzie vs Pit
Devin Duvernay vs Cin
Josh Reynolds @ NE

Varg fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 5, 2022

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Which of these is the least worst option? Is it finally Pacheco time? 0.5 PPR

Tyler Allgeier @ Cin
Isiah Pacheco @ SF
Melvin Gordon III vs NYJ
D'Onta Foreman vs TB

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Need a TE fill in this week, is Kmet the best one here? 0.5 PPR

Cole Kmet vs Det
Tyler Higbee vs Ari
Dawson Knox vs Min
Noah Fant @ TB

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

0.5 PPR, hope for Mike Williams to play tonight and not be limited vs KC, or play early game Cordarrelle Patterson vs Chi ?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Dango Bango posted:

DeAndre Hopkins is certainly playing and at 100% right? Kliffy seems to be doing some fuckery based on player updates.

1000% Cordarrelle without hesitation.

Yeah I did this, and of course an hour later they say Mike Williams will have a full workload. I can still flex him in over James Conner later on if I need a big score to catch up :smith:

e: and Patterson fumble lol fml

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Actually I'm not because I'm on ESPN and it's not counting points for the player only for the loving D/ST ???

edit: okay it's counted just really late

Varg fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 20, 2022

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I think I have to sit Higgins even if they say he's good to go.. hamstrings are too unpredictable. Which two you playing out of these? 0.5 PPR

Donovan Peoples-Jones vs Bal
D'Onta Foreman vs Pit
Chris Moore vs KC
Cordarrelle Patterson @ NO
Joshua Palmer vs Ten

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

trilljester posted:

gently caress the Raiders, should I even start Davante Adams this week for my league's championship? I've got McLaurin and Olave as backups.
Sup fellow Adams haver, I'm feeling like he's not gonna do poo poo again, hell they may even just sit him. I need Olave and Christian Watson to get healthy to make up for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

they said he's active.. now I gotta choose between him or Singletary for my desperation flex ugh