Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Welcome to the 2022 start sit advice thread. To get the best suggestions please include your leagues scoring/settings and what opposing teams they face. Your thoughts on who you'd pick is also helpful.

Here's mine:

1 ppr, need a flex.
Chase Edmonds vs NE
Darnell Mooney vs NYG
Michael Thomas @ATL

Leaning edmonds for likely run volume, but the other two are facing terrible teams (I know they're on bad teams too) and could feast on targets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm tempted to give him a week 1 wait n see before starting him but you make a good point.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr, pick 2

Lenny Fours @NOS
Mike Evans @NOS
Rashaad Penny @SFO
Michael Carter @Cle

Currently have Lenny n Evans, if they weren't both banged up I don't think I'd consider benching them. The rest of their offense is out so it could mean more work for them too. Otoh, Penny is playing in the rain which could mean more carries and Carter as an option because he's healthy, not in inclement weather and seems to be the rb1 there, for now.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr for wrs, .75 ppr for rbs
Hollywood Brown @Car
Singletary @Bal
Fournette @Kcc

Currently starting Hollywood because holy poo poo that target share. But he's a Q with a surprise late week tweak of some kind.

Fournettes been my go to albeit a little lackluster, Singletary had a huge week and I could see the bills using their Rbs a bit more to keep Lamar off the field.

Who you takin?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Think I'd still go Hollywood. If he's a surprise inactive you can always switch to 4-Net.

Thanks!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I consider James robinson a stud. Don't bench him imo. He had one bad game

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

This. One bad game in a monsoon where his QB fumbled the ball away 4 times. It was an outlier and I'm not benching him unless he shits the bed a few weeks in a row.

I still can't believe they kept letting TLaw dropback after the 2 fumble and int. Like at that point you run 20 run plays and just call it a day lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So this league has tiered ppr.

.5 for wr, .75 for rb, 1 ppr for te
This is my starting lineup:

Would you put in
Fournette vs ATL
Rashaad Penny @NOS
Devin Singletary vs Pit

Over any of my WRs?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Corey Davis

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Pickens and DJohnson might become weekly starts. I see that team playing from behind a fuckton this season and with najee being a pumpkin this year they're gunna need to throw more to win. I'd give it another week to see target share a little more clearly but if it's a ppr league I can see starting either of those wrs.

Even if they don't produce they'll each have over 5 targets going forward.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I almost feel like u have to play waddle, but if you bench him I'd start Devonta Smith

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm sitting Waddle this week, but I'm rich at WR and can only start 3 of Waddle, Higgins, Hollywood, AJ Brown, and Godwin.

Starting both Browns for sure and then Higgins if he plays and Godwin if he doesn't. Not gonna play Waddle until Thompson isn't starting anymore.

So hard to trust AJB right now

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.75 ppr for rbs, 1 pt ppr for TEs

Taysom Hill vs Cin
Raheem Mostert vs Min

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I have Taysom in my lineup right now, but I'm guessing Dalton suits up somehow.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.75 ppr for rb, 1pt for Te
Taysom Hill @ari
Mostert v Pitt

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
4net and mostert at least

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr for wr, .75 for rb, 1 pt for te

My current lineup:

My options for replacements:
Kareem Hunt @Buff
Kyren Williams @NOS
JRob @NE
Diontae Johnson vs Cin
DeAndre Carter vs KCC
Cole Kmet @ATL

Kareem Hunt is an auto no for me, can't trust his production. I'd say the same for Kyren and DeAndre but they seem like they could have decent weeks this week.

For JRob, I'm already starting Carter but I'm not sure who I should trust more between those two. Same story for Pickens and Diontae.

Kmet has a great matchup, is becoming Fields top man in the RZ and I'm facing the Fields owner so cutting into his points is attractive.

So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Ppr

Garrett Wilson vs Jax
Tyler Allgeier @bal

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I hope you started Allgeier!

Lol nope

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Alright wtf do I do here

.5 ppr for wr, .75 for rb, 1 ppr for te and I need only 1

Mike Evans vs Car
Raheem Mostert @NE
Diontae Johnson @bal
George Pickens @Bal
Marquise Brown @Atl
Taysom Hill @Phi

I have Mike Evans in, solely because he's the highest projected but I know that's unlikely to be reality. I'm almost leaning Taysom Hill but that's just as much a gamble as these other jabronis.

Diontae is probably the safest floor but that's not exactly what I'm looking for lol he did have the better day against Bal compared to Pickens too.

On a more minor note which kicker you takin?
Gano vs Ind
Tucker vs Pit

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

Note: I’ve been saying this for weeks and I am a complete clown man.

Same tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Omg Mike Evans yall we did it