Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Whoreson Welles posted:

gently caress Kittle injured, do I quick plug in Knox?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

TheJunkyardGod posted:

Dawson Knox tonight or Dallas Goedert on Sunday???

Goedert imo, but that's basically a coin flip

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

0.5 PPR

WR: Amari Cooper (CLE) or Mike Williams (LAC)?

Flex: J. Jacobs (LV), or B. Hall (NYJ), or B. Cooks (HOU)?

Leaning giving Williams another try this week and evaluate after.

For flex, I’ve got Cooks in now because of the narrow target tree, but Denver had a shockingly good defensive performance so might lean towards one of the RBs.

Definitely Williams, and Cooks imo

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Do not start Kenyan Drake over AJ Dillon imo and it's not even close

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gotta downgrade Mike Williams with Herbert possibly being out.

In PPR would you flex Miles Sanders (@ WAS) or Garrett Wilson (vs CIN) over him? Or let Williams ride?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

pmchem posted:

mclaurin or dotson? ppr. mclaurin is consensus, but might get shadowed by slay and doesn't seem matchup-proof. could also flex in clyde edwards-helaire

Jax's defense is better than people realize. total coin flip, you're praying for a TD in either case. I guess Mike Williams is more likely to get a jump ball in the end zone.

For the reasons you stated I think you could justify Dotson, but I'd still go with McLaurin personally.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Jesus Condumb posted:

I need a Receiver.

I Have

Chase
M. Evans
A. Robinson II
R. Anderson

I could pick up

A. Lazard
Z. Jones
R. Doubs
M. Hollins
J. Landry
G. Pickens
S. Moore
D. Parker

I could Drop
R. Anderson
A. Mattison

I could shop
R. Anderson
A. Robinson II
D. Cook
E. Elliot
J. Dobbins
D. Pierce
C. Patterson

R. Wilson (would anyone take him).

Who WR wise could I ask for with those guys available to trade? Who should I say interested in trading?

also, who to I start and flex of my RBs. .5 PPR. Elliot has seriously under performed, Cooks been ok. Pierce is coming on while Patterson and Robinson have been consistent.

Drop Anderson for Doubs

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Floofy posted:

Is Godwin worth starting over garett Wilson or Brandon cooks? Godwin is the late game on Sunday, so I’d have no choice if I were to sit one of the others

Nah, not this week. Gotta see that Godwin is healthy and playing a full complement of snaps. I'd start Cooks - the targets are there. He'll break out soon.

I'm starting Cooks over Wilson in one league. Want to see how Garrett does with Zach Wilson back.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I'm sitting Waddle this week, but I'm rich at WR and can only start 3 of Waddle, Higgins, Hollywood, AJ Brown, and Godwin.

Starting both Browns for sure and then Higgins if he plays and Godwin if he doesn't. Not gonna play Waddle until Thompson isn't starting anymore.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So the Saints defense is banged up and it's a short week. Do I dare start Hopkins over any of these dudes?

Chris Godwin @ CAR
Christian Kirk @ NYG
Michael Pittman @ TEN
Mike Williams @ SEA

I'd start him over Kirk

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Chernabog posted:

Conner (Q) vs Sea, afternoon game
K. Herbert vs Mia, morning game

Herbert

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Freezer posted:

Okay so for my flex (0.5 ppr): AJ Dillon or Pierre Strong?

Kicking myself for sitting Mostert yesterday.

Wouldn't trust a random Pats back, personally.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Half PPR and I'm worried about health/gamescript for Ken Walker. Really tempted to start Swift against the Panthers over him. Somebody tell me whether that's dumb or not.

Also half PPR I need to sit one of AJ Brown @ Dallas/Waddle vs GB/Higgins @ NE/Godwin @ Arizona. Leaning towards sitting Higgins but I change my mind every 10 minutes. Think it comes down to Higgins or Waddle.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

I think I’m going Swift here, I don’t see the touches for White now that’s Fournette’s fully healthy despite the cards defense being bad

I would also go with Swift.

pmchem posted:

Now my own question. Pick 3, PPR (2 starting RB's plus a flex):

(alphabetical)

Lenny Fournette @ ARI
Isiah Pacheco vs SEA
Tony Pollard vs PHI
Devonta Smith @ DAL

(Pollard will be hard to bench but I'd entertain a post arguing for it)

Would also sit Pacheco.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Half PPR and I'm worried about health/gamescript for Ken Walker. Really tempted to start Swift against the Panthers over him. Somebody tell me whether that's dumb or not.

Also half PPR I need to sit one of AJ Brown @ Dallas/Waddle vs GB/Higgins @ NE/Godwin @ Arizona. Leaning towards sitting Higgins but I change my mind every 10 minutes. Think it comes down to Higgins or Waddle.

Sat Higgins, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Right now I'm benching Nick Chubb (@ WAS) in favor of Kmet, which makes sense for the matchup but still doesn't feel right.

It's always possible that this could be the correct decision because fantasy football is dumb, but this is the wrong decision. Don't do this.