Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gabe Davis hype check. Standard scoring.

Gabe Davis @ LAR (TNF) or
Brandin Cooks vs IND

My inclination is to stick with the higher pick in Cooks since he was so consistent last year, but in his Indy games last year he put up a 3/38/0 with rushing 1/16/0 and a 9/89/0. Not exactly stellar, and the LAR/BUF game may end up a track meet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

Which of these rookies might actually produce week 1 in PPR

James Cook
Kenneth Gainwell
Kenneth Walker
Romeo Doubs
Rachaad White
Chris Olave
George Pickens

I don't think Gainwell is a rookie. Anyway I'm going with Olave.

Also Akers is definitely playing, I think he's just talking about doubters because nobody really comes back from an Achilles with the same burst.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Green Gloves posted:

Diggs saved my team for this week after the Robinson bullshit last night but gonna need some help

Need to pick for flex.

Brandin Cooks vs IND
Chase Edmonds vs NE

Leaning Cooks

What's your scoring format?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Green Gloves posted:

Full point ppr

Would definitely take Cooks. Mills laser targets him and if you're in PPR it won't really matter if Houston can't score.

Also I thought Edmonds had a knock of some kind?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Yeah I like Everett as a fill in this week. Parham is out and the Raiders were bad against TEs last year.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

kiimo posted:

lol how long does Kittle, who has been declared inactive for the game today, stay listed as Questionable on ESPN?

If someone has a Q designation why can't we put them on IR

He's marked "out" as of now.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Do y'all expect an Allen Robinson bounce back this week? I need to pick between him, Drake London, or I guess Julio Jones for my WR2. Thanks

I honestly have no idea what to do with Arob. He seemed to get open last week, but Stafford just didn't throw to him. I recall a less intense version of this last year when Woods had a higher ADP than Kupp and got very little in comparison. Mcvay said he needs more targets, he got more targets, then we never saw how it would have gone because of Woods' injury.

I'd tend toward Arob here, it's a juicy matchup with the Falcons, and Mcvay is making the same "feed Arob more" noises. But there's a nonzero chance that he's just washed?

Think he's better set up than a rookie London vs the Rams or a maybe hurt Julio vs the Saints though.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 15, 2022

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring:

Gabe Davis vs TEN or
Brandin Cooks @ DEN

My assumption is Davis because of Surtain but Cooks should get more volume than Davis.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Jingleheimer posted:

I could use some input for a few guys in my PPR league.

QB:
Mac Jones @ PIT
Cooper Rush vs CIN

WR: pick 2
Michael Thomas vs TB
Amari Cooper vs NYJ
Robbie Anderson @ NYG
Parris Campbell @ JAX

Te:
Cole Kmet @ GB
David Njoku vs NYJ
Hunter Henry @ PIT

...how are the QBs on your waiver wire? Haha. Looks fine otherwise.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MacheteZombie posted:

.5 ppr, pick 2

Lenny Fours @NOS
Mike Evans @NOS
Rashaad Penny @SFO
Michael Carter @Cle

Currently have Lenny n Evans, if they weren't both banged up I don't think I'd consider benching them. The rest of their offense is out so it could mean more work for them too. Otoh, Penny is playing in the rain which could mean more carries and Carter as an option because he's healthy, not in inclement weather and seems to be the rb1 there, for now.

Keshawn Vaughn is a healthy scratch so I don't think TB is worried about Fournette. Evans is more questionable since he's been historically poor against NO with Lattimore in there, but I'd have a hard time benching him for Penny in a monsoon with Kenneth Walker active or Carter in a timeshare with Breece Hall.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Are we trusting Kittle on his debut @ DEN day over, say, Higbee @ ARI?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring, navigating injuries.

Gabe Davis @ MIA or
James Conner vs LAR

They're both in the "will make sure pregame but probably good to go" camp. In perfect health I'd play Conner due to standard scoring, but Davis plays first and I have no realistic pivot if Conner can't play. Do I start Davis if he plays?

Sort of similar issue with my TEs:
Tyler Higbee @ LAR or
George Kittle @ DEN

Kittle sounds good to go, but do I trust him the late game in his first game back, or do I take Higbee in the much more favorable matchup?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

EmbryoSteve posted:

I'd roll with Lawrence. I'd expect not a ton of throwing in the 2nd half of the GB NE game

I picked up Lawrence because I'm tired of Russ giving me jack squat but I may be too scared to go Lawrence @PHI over Russ @LV.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Russell Wilson vs IND on Thursday, or
Trevor Lawrence vs HOU?

I can't believe it but I'm leaning TLaw.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Dango Bango posted:

TLaw for sure. The Broncos offense is not good. I'll admit I feel like I'm YOLO-ing it with starting TLaw and dropping Rodgers this week.

MakaVillian posted:

I believe it, the Broncos offense is a mess right now. TLaw for sure.

Dear wise ones....thank you....

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
drat it Montgomery, why did you have to play?

PPR:
Gabe Davis vs PIT
Khalil Herbert @ MIN
Rashad Penny @ NO

I'm already forced to play Davis in another league, would it be foolish to bench him here? I feel like I emotionally can't start him in two places after the season he's had.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Thanks to whoever talked me into starting Gabe Davis.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
God drat it.

Okay. Standard scoring.

Tony Pollard @PHI or
Rondale Moore @SEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
poo poo, this is an earlier decision than I thought.

Standard scoring.

Gus Edwards @TB or
Aaron Jones @BUF

Jones feels like the safer choice but ugh that GB offense and ugh that matchup. I'd do Jones in 0.5ppr in a heartbeat but I feel like I'll end up with 56 total yards/0tds with him

tl;dr standard scoring is misery in this TD-less year