Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Got flex questions for a few different leagues, all 1 PPR:

Brandon Aiyuk @ CHI
or
Chris Olave @ ATL

Miles Sanders @ DET
or
Rashaad Penny vs DEN

Chris Godwin @ DAL (SNF)
or
Rashod Bateman @ NYJ
or
Chase Claypool @ CIN

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Do y'all expect an Allen Robinson bounce back this week? I need to pick between him, Drake London, or I guess Julio Jones for my WR2. Thanks

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
With Swift, Chark, and Amon-Ra all out, would I be crazy to start Jamaal Williams at flex over James Conner? I have Ekeler and Khalil Herbert in my RB slots.

Edit: it's 1PPR, not sure how much that would affect either player though

ElectricRelaxation fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 2, 2022

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I need to pick a WR2 and a flex out of this group, 1PPR:

DeVonta Smith @ ARI
Damien Harris vs DET
Najee Harris @ BUF
Terry McLaurin vs TEN
Brandin Cooks @ JAX

Right now I have DeVonta and Damien Harris slotted in. I can really see putting McLaurin or Cooks in for either or both, though. I think Najee is the odd man out until I see a full week under Pickett and definitely not against Buffalo, but on the other hand he'll get opportunities. Any thoughts?

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I could see quite the argument to get Terry into the lineup but I think I'm with you on having DeVonta and Damien ahead of him. Jacksonvilles D has been decent to good so I dont think Cooks is in the conversation here. I agree on the wait-and-see approach with Najee.

Terry is definitely the closest call, especially with Dotson out. I also have Tee Higgins as my WR1 and it's annoying that he's got a Q tag for the Sunday night game, but it looks like he's going to play.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
With Derrick Henry's bye week, I have to pick two RBs from this mess, 1PPR:

Kenneth Walker III vs ARI
Eno Benjamin @ SEA
Travis Etienne Jr. @ IND
Kareem Hunt vs NE
Darrell Henderson Jr. vs CAR

Right now I'm leaning towards the first two, assuming Conner doesn't play, and Henderson instead of Benjamin if he does.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
One of my teams is stuck in QB hell. Do I start:

Daniel Jones @ SEA
or
Jared Goff vs MIA

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is Pollard worth slotting in over any of Pierce, Etienne, or Walker?

The matchups are:
Pollard vs CHI
Pierce vs TEN
Etienne vs DEN
Walker vs NYG

ElectricRelaxation fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 30, 2022

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah I hope you didn't sit Etienne because of my post :ohdear:

Nah, I think I'm going to stick with sitting Pollard. It's definitely an embarrassment of riches, but I'm also dealing with my QB, TE, and RB1 all being out this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Nah, I think I'm going to stick with sitting Pollard. It's definitely an embarrassment of riches, but I'm also dealing with my QB, TE, and RB1 all being out this week.

I regret this decision