Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Deep flex league, .5 PPR, pick one:

Dalton Schultz vs CIN
Rhamondre Stevenson @ PIT

I have Schultz in right now, but I don't feel particularly confident in either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Full PPR. Pick two.

E. Benjamin @ SEA
Zeke @ PHI
Etienne @ IND

Assuming Conner doesn't play I'm almost certainly starting Eno, but I really don't feel great about either of the other two. Zeke based on volume? Etienne based on PPR?

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Need a flex in full PPR:

E. Benjamin vs NO
A. Pierce @ TEN

I'm actually leaning towards Pierce because I kind of need a homerun with the bye week hell and Benjamin didn't really impress against the not very good Seattle defense.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Need a PPR flex:

D. Smith vs Ten
C. Watson @ chi
Z. Knight @ Min (or Carter if he plays)

I know Watson has kicked rear end, but all the Rodgers stuff makes me not want to play him.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

I think if I had Tua I wouldn't need Watson or Dak unless Dak has an amazing playoff schedule

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Thread, please throw a dart at one of the following flexes in .5ppr

Najee Harris v.ATL
Christian Watson @CHI
Josh Palmer @LV

Najee is coming off an injury and the Steeler seem to like Warren well enough, so he could be splitting reps. Watson could get sidelined if the Pack goes up early, which I know that team looks like poo poo but so do the Bears? Palmer seems like a safe bet but I don't think he hits the ceiling he did against the Chiefs.

I'd go with Watson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

An actual decision I have to make in a 4pt passing superflex championship:
Minshew vs NO
M. White @ SEA

Other QB is Fields

My opponent and I are projected about even. Currently leaning towards the Shew, but could easily be convinced otherwise