Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mclaurin or dotson? ppr. mclaurin is consensus, but might get shadowed by slay and doesn't seem matchup-proof. could also flex in clyde edwards-helaire

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

M Williams v Jax
C Samuel v Phi

Jax's defense is better than people realize. total coin flip, you're praying for a TD in either case. I guess Mike Williams is more likely to get a jump ball in the end zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Last flex in a PPR:

Pick one:
Gallup
Foreman
Allgeier
Samuel

Allgeier for floor, Samuel for high-variance PPR ceiling. I'd probably go Allgeier given matchups.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Ugh

No PPR

I need my WR2 and a Flex

M Evans @ Ari
C Watson @ Mia
M Williams @ Ind
D Montgomery vs Buf
D Singletary @ Chi
R White v Ari
L Fournette v Ari
D Foreman vs Det

Bolded is what I have set right now. I’m tempted to swap Evans out for Monty or Singletary but I’m not sure. I feel like Evans is actually going to have his Good Game this week. Tom is going to be throwing a ton if the failure of the Bucs run game last week is anything to go by. Williams is… I don’t know. It’s hard to trust the Chargers offense. It’s just so confusing. Monty has Herbert back but that doesn’t mean a ton. It’s cold and windy and I feel like we’re going to see a ton of rushing from Chicago. On the other end Singletary has a pretty Hott Matchup there if the game goes how the Bills want it to go. I like Foreman a lot but Detroit D is tough on the run lately and I don’t know, just not feeling Carolina right now.

My current RB setup if anyone thinks I should swap in anyone from above into it:

R Stevenson vs Cin
J McKinnon

Mike Williams has to be starting for you. Indy is a trainwreck and Williams is Good At Football.

Floofy posted:

Zeke vs Philly or Sanders vs Dallas?

Zeke, there's a chance the Philly run game is thrown off without the dual threat of Hurts pinning the LBs

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I usually try to answer some peoples questions when I'm going to ask for help for me, but I'm dealing with covid and feel like poo poo so I havent been able to think very clearly the past few days.

My question is:
I am a huge Gardner Minshew fan. I believe in him. I had him on my dynasty roster in case Hurts was bad and I've kept him on the roster in case Hurts gets hurt or he gets a starting gig somewhere next year after his rookie contract expires. Do I play him vs the Cowboys over Carr vs Pittsburgh?

Added note: The guy I am playing this week went 13-1 and leads the next best guy in Points For by like 200. He's been destroying the league thanks in large part to Jalen Hurts. I have to start Hurts' backup against this guy when I have the opportunity, right?

Also, I'm benching Jamaal Williams because he has fallen off the past 4 games (he is the most TD-dependent guy I have ever seen). I'm starting Cole Kmet as my TE and have Juwan Johnson (especially with Olave out) in one of my flex spots (we start 12 offensive players) because those two TEs are top 10 this year and the league is TE Premium. My question is do I start any of these guys over Juwan Johnson or Jakobi "The most cosmically huge idiot on the planet" Meyers:
Mack Hollins (WR 37 right now, which makes him a borderline WR3 considering there are hurt guys like Kupp ahead of him) @ Pit
KJ Osborn @ NYG
Jahan Dotson @ SF

Yes, you start Minshew for the style points as described in your 'added note' and given the dynasty fandom context.

Quiet Feet posted:

Starting Eagles D in any leagues I'm still alive in. Have the Rams D in the bench and eyeing Broncos but they're on waivers until tomorrow.

I'm not nuts for thinking of sticking with the Eagles right? If I don't stick with them I'm stuck with the Rams if I put in a WW add for the Broncos and it doesn't go through. Which, not bad but they feel like the third best option here.

Rams D is the better start according to Vegas implied points

Pron on VHS posted:

Joe Burrow vs Patriots

Or

Justin Fields vs Buffalo

Burrow for floor and expected value, Fields for ceiling (but you're betting on some busted-rear end play 80 yard TD run)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm in the same dilemma as others with Hopkins. Alternatives:

Jamaal Williams @ CAR - He's failed to get his customary TD lately. On the other hand even Najee had a good day last week against Carolina.
Pittman vs LAC - Who the hell knows what this offense is going to be with Nick Foles under center.
DPJ vs NO - Nightmare weather game.

Some Waiver options:
Osborn vs NYG
Murray @ LAR
Sutton @ LAR

PPR? Big Dick Nick will take his shots: Pittman starts. But not over Hopkins, right...?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Now my own question. Pick 3, PPR (2 starting RB's plus a flex):

(alphabetical)

Lenny Fournette @ ARI
Isiah Pacheco vs SEA
Tony Pollard vs PHI
Devonta Smith @ DAL

(Pollard will be hard to bench but I'd entertain a post arguing for it)

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

PPR for all the marbles:

Fournette vs. CAR
or
Pacheco vs. DEN

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, who should I flex?

AJ Dillon
BRob
Christian Watson
Allgeier
Foreman

Allgeier all the way

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Swift vs CHI
or
Akers @LAC

I hate to say it, but Akers? Derwin James is out.

Cat Hassler posted:

Gotta choose a .5 PPR flex

Tyler Allgeier v ARI
Najee Harris @ BAL
Christian Watson v MIN

Allgeier again, but hard to fault staying with Najee