Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok, its semis, and I have two actually tough choices to make. Full PPR, 5 points for a 100 yard game. Pick 5 of the following pool, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex. I'll bold who I have in there right now

Justin Jefferson vs NYG
Stefon Diggs @ CHI
DeAndre Hopkins vs TB

JuJu vs Sea
Nick Chubb vs NO
JK Dobbins vs Atl

Miles Sanders @ Dal

I guess I can throw in that my TE options are Kittle, Waller, and Knox.

I'm really thinking about Juju over Hopkins and Miles over Dobbins. It's drat tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

Ppr

Garrett Wilson vs Jax
Tyler Allgeier @bal

I hope you started Allgeier!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

il serpente cosmico posted:

poo poo, Kenneth Walker hasn't practiced all week and is officially questionable. Assuming he can't go, I need to flex either of these two in half PPR:

Raheem Mostert vs GB
Latavius Murray @ LAR

Mostert has the better matchup, but Jeff Wilson is set to come back from injury. On the other hand, Chase Edmonds is also coming back, but I doubt he'll eat into Murray's ample workload.

This feels like a complete toss-up, but Murray may be the safer option.

I go with Murray here. I think its safer and the Rams also suck.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Ok, its semis, and I have two actually tough choices to make. Full PPR, 5 points for a 100 yard game. Pick 5 of the following pool, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex. I'll bold who I have in there right now

Justin Jefferson vs NYG
Stefon Diggs @ CHI
DeAndre Hopkins vs TB

JuJu vs Sea
Nick Chubb vs NO
JK Dobbins vs Atl

Miles Sanders @ Dal

I guess I can throw in that my TE options are Kittle, Waller, and Knox.

I'm really thinking about Juju over Hopkins and Miles over Dobbins. It's drat tough.

No help?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

Who do we like for WR, 1PPR?

Tee Higgins @NE
Christian Watson @MIA

And is one of those worth flexing over James Conner vs TB?

Tee would be my first choice, Watson put up a dud last week which didn't hurt me.

I like Higgins for sure. He’s a better talent and Burrow has been coming on lately. I think its strong. Conner is also a great start.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Vargo posted:

Need to pick a TE in .5 PPR:

David Njoku vs NO
Dallas Goedert @DAL

My heart says to believe in the Minsh but my brain says Njoku has the hot hand.

Also need to pick two FLEX, same league:

DJ Moore vs DET
Latavius Murray @LAR

Zack Moss @LAC
Whichever TE you didn't pick above.

Thanks for all the help all year, team!

Goedert super super strong preference. Minshew will love his TE.

Flex I probably slot in Moss who I think has a game in LA over Moore who lacks a qb or really anything at all

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Burrow and I'm insulted you actually asked, sir

Burrow has been blowing teams up lately and is not scared of putting up 40 for you. Fields might do that, possibly, but its more likely he fails you than Burrow. If you think your team has no shot without a moonshot....no, even then, start Burrow.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kilometers Davis posted:

I would swap Sanders over Dobbins but based on recent memory that seems like a possibly bad idea. We have no clue what that Eagles v Cowboys game is going to look like but there’s definitely a chance Sanders gets the work there with Hurts out. Even if Minshew is great they’re gonna have to establish the run against that defense. Dobbins does have a much better matchup on paper though.

Get JuJu in there imo. Hopkins is good but is being thrown to by a third string QB. JuJu is catching balls from Mahomes. I’ve learned this lesson the hard way recently. Trust your receivers with great QBs.

Keep Kittle in. I’m facing him this week and I’m really not okay with that and would much rather see someone else in there. Of course he could drop a famous 2 pt game as well. Knox has looked great and has potential too, wouldn’t be sad about that option if I had it. Waller I’m not sure about right now. Flip a coin with Kittle and Knox.

Thanks to you sir, this post definitely convinced me that Nuk is riding pine this week. I'm torn on flex between Juju and Miles now but I'm biased as an Eagles fan so maybe I need to trust in the Schuster!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Talk me out of playing Allgeier....

That's who I would start, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tarbrush posted:

Which two of Raheem Mostert, cordarelle Patterson, James Cook and David Montgomery do I play today? 0.5 ppr. Leaning towards Cook and Montgomery as Jeff Wilson is back and I don't fancy Patterson against Baltimore.

Monty and Cook and don’t think too hard on it