Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Which two of Raheem Mostert, cordarelle Patterson, James Cook and David Montgomery do I play today? 0.5 ppr. Leaning towards Cook and Montgomery as Jeff Wilson is back and I don't fancy Patterson against Baltimore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

RCarr posted:

Just wanna double check. 0.5 ppr, Kenneth Walker @ KC , or Isaiah Pacheco vs Seattle?

Walker surely?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Do I risk Deebo or stick with James Cook? Half ppr

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I post this not for any particular need for help, but in my 2qb league championship game, I have the choice of Brock Purdy, Carson Wentz and Big Dick Nick.

It truly has come to this

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Cnidario posted:

Soooo I have Waddle and Chubb, and Andrews, am I turbofucked this weekend? Assuming I should stick with them since my next best option for WR is Olave and Dotson, and Jamaal Williams at RB

Waddle should be fine cause the entire Pats secondary is out.