Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

So my RB stable is normally Chubb, Jamaal Williams, or Cordarrelle Patterson (except for the last four weeks). Chubb is out, so I picked up Kenyan Drake in case Patterson isn’t lifted from IR…he was the best available as far as I could tell. Am I right to keep Patterson on IR and stick with Drake as RB2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

So I’m torn between Burrow and Jones. Going up against a guy who has Mahomes in the first round of the playoffs. Leaning towards Burrow but don’t know how much I should take NE or Minnesota’s defensive performances seriously

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Burrow is QB4 in the formats I'm in. Minny's D might be bad but so is Daniel Jones, so I wouldnt sit Burrow for him.

Makes sense. Thanks!

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Docjowles posted:

Yeah as a Pats fan who unfortunately watches the games I would add that while the defense is good, their stats are boosted by feasting on bad QBs. When they've faced actual good QBs they have mostly gotten loving smoked. Allen, Tua, Fields, Lamar, Cousins, all had good games. And Burrow is right up there. I expect them to lose to the Bengals by double digits. I don't really bet on games but I am very tempted to take the Bengals -3 line.

Daniel Jones is in a tasty matchup but he also has a 4 turnover brain fart game in his range of outcomes at any time. Zach Wilson was just in a great matchup and uh yeah vvv.

Yeah the last 10 years of watching the Giants has led me to the same conclusion. Jones will look like a world beater then faaaaaaaart

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Uh so what does a Tua-less dolphins team mean for Waddle v. NE

I’m tempted to sit him for Dotson but I feel like it’s a bad idea

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

Jacksonville, I know they lost to Houston but they’re Pierce-less now and Jacksonville seems to be clicking now

Yeah I agree with this. Last game against Carolina the Bucs didn’t have a great match, plus Bucs don’t really have any momentum atm

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

Could still use some thoughts here

I’m starting Allgeier this week (I have Cordarrelle and Jamaal Williams on the bench) since there’s been a pretty clear trend of the offense more heavily relying on him the last few games

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Soooo I have Waddle and Chubb, and Andrews, am I turbofucked this weekend? Assuming I should stick with them since my next best option for WR is Olave and Dotson, and Jamaal Williams at RB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Benching Chubb for Jamaal Williams turned out to be the right decision?