Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Bud posted:

Renfrow @ LAC
Brandin Cooks vs IND

Full PPR

Had Renfrow pretty set but lots of Cooks love ITT

Cooks is the guy on a bad team who will have to throw alot, harder to know how the passing game in Vegas will look now that Renfrow has new competition for targets in Davante Adams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0PPR

Mooney v SF
Amari Cooper @ CAR
Toney @ TEN
MVS @ ARI
Chark v PHI

Leaning Amari with the weather in Chicago looking rough.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Mr. Nice! posted:

Sit both and pick up FA Baker Mayfield who is going to absolutely destroy the Browns today.

(note this is not actual advice)

Mayfield over Fields? (it's a 16 team league, the options are rough). I love a good revenge game.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Plz help me with WR roulette. Pick one.

0.5 PPR

Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs LAC
Chase Claypool vs NE
DJ Chark Jr vs WAS
Devin Duvernay vs MIA

Alternatively, would you play any of these guys over Damien Harris vs PIT in a flex?

Chark. I'd stick with Harris, Ty Montgomery is out so he'll only be splitting with Stevenson or whatever RB Belichick finds off the street.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need 2 WRs and a Flex out of this pile of players. 0 PPR

DJ Chark v Was
DK Metcalf @ SF
Amari Cooper v NYJ
Darnell Mooney @ GB
MVS v LAC
David Montgomery @ GB
James Robinson v IND

Thinking Chark, but am unsure on the rest. My other WRs were all bad week 1. Cooper did nothing, and MVS is MVS. Metcalf had a lot of catches, but only 36 yards. Mooney should be better outside of a monsoon.

Monty should be better in normal weather too, but Herbert was getting a lot of looks. Robinson had a big week one, but has Etienne to worry about.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Ornery and Hornery posted:

^I think I’d go

Chark
Metcalf
Robinson

Metcalf got a lot of targets on Monday and Geno loved going to Metcalf last year. The ball is going to go to Metcalf. DK will eventually have some games with big yards and tds. The target tree in Seattle is super skinny.

There is a wildcard option of MVS just because that game is projected to be a barn burner with tons of scoring.

This sounds good, thanks.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My WRs are a mess and I never pick the right ones.

Need 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Metcalf v ATL
Amari Cooper v PIT
Chark @ MIN
Jahan Dotson v PHI

Thinking Metcalf and Cooper. Could be a get right game for Metcalf against a bad Falcons team.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Spermy Smurf posted:

I vote Dillon.

Cooper is a stud, don't sit your studs. Dotson for the 10-11pt floor. I dont even know what to think about Metcalf this year with Geno. He's got some targets, just not producing. Chark might have a good game since I figure everyone will be focusing on the Sun God. Of course the goose egg last week for Chark really hurt.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

This is tough because yeah, Juju is hard to trust at this point but I just dont trust him. Samuel has been targeted a lot; Washington is likely to be throwing a lot and Slay will likely be on Terry so I could see an argument for him. Hunt has been seeing a decent % of the looks and the Browns D may keep Titty Kisser And The Canada Offense in check. Dillon vs TB just seems like a bad idea to me because their run D and overall D has been so drat good.

If it were me because I'm a JJSS hater I'd play Samuel or maybe Hunt if I were feeling spicy.

Like Spermy Smurf said, Cooper for sure. Like Samuel above, Dotson may see more looks if Terry is covered by Slay a lot but he has been scoring so high because he has caught 3 touchdowns in 2 games so I could see doubting him. Metcalf has been seeing a lot of short looks but Pete has been talking about opening up the passing game so maybe he may see more targets, but with zero PPR he might not be good anyway especially because Atlanta's D has been decent. Chark worries me a little because Goff has been spreading the ball around; he did have 4 targets last week but some were errant and he had at least one drop. I'd lean, uh, Dotson and hope he scores another TD and/or gets some garbage time yards, I guess? Or maybe Chark and hope he gets look if people start trying really hard to take ARSB away?

Thanks for the advice. Week 1 has me spooked about Cooper, I sat him week 2 when he blew up and started Chark who had a huge week 1 and did nothing week 2. I just picked up Dotson off waivers and am concerned about his TDs continuing, but I might as well ride it while I can.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Yeah its a tough call. I end up typing up my thoughts like that when I'm bored at work/procrastinating, I hope the rambling helps because yeah Dotson continuing to catch TDs at this rate is improbable, but I'm a big believer in him so I guess I'm a little biased :v:

Luckily I've had some time to figure out my WR situation as I started 2-0 mostly thanks to Chubb, Josh Allen, and some good streaming D picks (Miami then Tampa)

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I have Cooper and be plays tonight so please let me know what to do with him!!!

0.5 ppr. I have to fill 3 wr spots and a flex (wr/te/rb). Where does Cooper go and who comes out?

M Williams v Jax
M Thomas @ Car
G Wilson v Cin
C Patterson @ Sea (flex)

Cooper is a stud, but I’m not sure who to put him over. I think it has to be Patterson out and Cooper in?

I'd sit Patterson.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
.5 PPR

Brandin Cooks @ CHI
Cordarelle Patterson @ SEA
DK Metcalf @ ATL

Leaning Cooks after Patterson's nothing last week and Metcalf's nothing 2 weeks.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

.5 PPR

Brandin Cooks @ CHI
Cordarelle Patterson @ SEA
DK Metcalf @ ATL

Leaning Cooks after Patterson's nothing last week and Metcalf's nothing 2 weeks.

With Keenan Allen out I need to pick a 2nd one of these guys

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Play posted:

I love devin singletary he's such a boss, slippery tackle breaking maniac

i still remember his athletic numbers and everyone thinking it was a bad pick and he would be bad

e: that was supposed to be in the chat thread whoops but im leaving it

LATE DECISION HELP NEEDED apparently herbert will play they just said so Drake London vs seattle or Mike Williams vs Jacksonville in full PPR

I'd go Williams, he was great last week with Allen out.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Forrest on Fire posted:

I'm overthinking my RBs (12 team .5 PPR) and need 2:

Patterson - CLE
Herbert - @NYG

J. Williams - @LV
Cook - @NO (questionable)
Pierce - LAC (questionable)

I'm leaning towards Patterson plus Herbert. If Montgomery plays I'm thinking Javonte.

Herbert if no Monty and Cook if he plays. Patterson then Javonte if Monty plays/Cook doesn't

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My WR situation has changed with some pickups, still not sure who to start. 0 PPR.

Metcalf @ DET
Jahan Dotson @ DAL
Chark v SEA
Zay Jones @ PHI
Treylon Burks @ IND

Metcalf finally had a good game last week (on my bench) and has a good matchup. Dotson came back to earth, but is still getting lots of targets. Chark might be the only healthy WR in Detroit. Zay is the number 2 option in a pass heavy offense, but that Philly D is scary (I'm scarred vikes fan). Don't think Burks is startable yet.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

My WR situation has changed with some pickups, still not sure who to start. 0 PPR.

Metcalf @ DET
Jahan Dotson @ DAL
Chark v SEA
Zay Jones @ PHI
Treylon Burks @ IND

Metcalf finally had a good game last week (on my bench) and has a good matchup. Dotson came back to earth, but is still getting lots of targets. Chark might be the only healthy WR in Detroit. Zay is the number 2 option in a pass heavy offense, but that Philly D is scary (I'm scarred vikes fan). Don't think Burks is startable yet.

Revisiting this now that Sun god is out and I'm in a big hole (started dolphins D and playing against Tyreek) so I'm going for a homerun more than floor. Take a big swing at Dotson?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Party Boat posted:

I picked Nyheim Hines up off waivers for this week to deny my JT owning opponent and I'm very tempted to start him in my flex slot to rub it in.

My other main options for flex are Chris Olave, AJ Dillon and Tyler Lockett. What's the best option under standard scoring?

The Colts haven't been able to get an effective running game going with JT, don't think Hines is going to do much against Denver. I'd wait and see what's going on with Michael Thomas, if he's out I'd probably go Olave.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
More 10 team RB problems. I need 2, 1 PPR

MG3 v IND
James Robinson v HOU
Kamara v SEA
Josh Jacobs @ KC

First game with MG3 as the main back again and he loves to fumble so somewhat risky there, Robinson was garbage last week but Houston is a much better matchup, Kamara is questionable and hasn't been great when he has played, Jacobs is coming off a huge game (on my bench of course) but I worry about him being game scripted out.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Robinson it is, but what about the MG3/Kamara/Jacobs situation?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR

Pittman @ DEN
Zay Jones v HOU
George Pickens @ BUF
Zeke @ LAR

Don't like Pittman against the Denver D especially after his nothing last week. Zay is questionable, Pickens is talented but an unknown against strong Bills D. Zeke is Zeke against strong Rams D.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Half PPR

Curtis Samuel @ CHI
George Pickens v TB

Leaning Pickens, Steelers likely going to be behind and have to throw it more.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex in full PPR

James Robinson @ IND
Doubs v NYJ
Keenan Allen v DEN
Darrell Henderson v CAR

Robinson is losing touches. Doubs is inconsistent. Keenan has been injured, might not play, and is the Monday night game. Rams RBs have been bad, but no Akers in the way could help Henderson.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

RAR! posted:

PPR

need 1 rb & 1 flex

Darrell Henderson vs CAR

Diontae Johnson vs TB

Melvin Gordon @ LAC

Raheem Moster vs MIN

I like Melvin's matchup but he's questionable on a Monday so it feels risky. I feel like if I'm not going MG3, it's Darrell and either Diontae or Raheem?

Mostert is a tough one, with the Dolphins starting a 3rd string QB they could go down big early and Mostert gets gamescripted out, or if their defense plays well enough that they go run heavy and Mostert is most of their offense. The Vikings are inconsistent enough that I could easily see either of those scenarios happening.

So I'd say Diontae is a safer floor, while Mostert is more high risk/high reward.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
edit: too late

dxt fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Oct 16, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

PPR, pick 3
Aaron Jones @ WAS
JRob vs NYG
Kenneth Walker @ LAC
Tony Pollard vs DET

I'm leaning sitting JRob because he's scored like 15 points over the past 3 weeks since the other 3 have great matchups.

Agreed, JRob is the sit here.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Another Nuk question. 0 PPR, need a flex.

DeAndre Hopkins v NO
Najee @ MIA
Zeke v DET

Good matchups all around. Generally don't like to start someone on their first game back, but Najee has been disappointing all season, and Zeke is splitting carries but was good last week and could be a good start this week against Detroit.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Sit/Start: They're all bad choices OP.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
PPR. Need a flex.

Gus Edwards @ TB
Henderson v SF
DJ Moore @ ATL

Gus's 2nd game back and a short week makes me hesitant to start him. Henderson while being the guy is the guy on a bad rams running game. DJ Moore is what they have left on offense, but that offense is bad and I'd need to drop someone to make room for him (probably Pacheco)

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

If Moore is available I would grab him. PJW likes him (Moore had 40% target share, which, looking at that roster... yeah, I get it) and Atlanta's pass D got eviscerated last week in part due to injuries. If you dont want DJM I'd go with Edwards I guess.

Well poo poo I can't do anything until I make drops or Michael Thomas and James Conner get declared out again. I could just drop James Conner, but Thomas should still have value.

Forget Edwards for the week, drop Pacheco to either get Thomas out of IR jail if he plays or to pick up DJM? Don't think I'd want to drop anyone else for him, maybe Pickens?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
edit: nevermind DJM just got picked up. Gus Bus it is!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
edit: double wrong thread

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
need a flex 0 PPR

Najee @ PHI
Henderson v SF
Christian Kirk v DEN
Pickens @ PHI
Pittman v WAS

Really don't like any of these options. Najee has been a huge disappointment and I don't see him turning it around against a scary Philly D. Rams run game has been bad and SF run D good. Kirk has slowed down after a fast start and Denver D is strong. Pickens also against Philly, could see them really getting to Pickett wrecking all their WRs. Pittman has a new QB who I've read isn't great!

Maybe Pickens and hope for garbage time?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Palmer could be like, the only living Chargers receiver this week. But he also got a chance at a big role early in the season and face planted so it’s risky. Maybe they just give Ekeler 69 touches and log off.

I thought Keenan Allen was supposed to be fully back this week? Palmer would be taking the Mike Williams role.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB and a Flex. 0 PPR

Monty v MIA
Khalil Herbert v MIA
James Robinson v BUF
Josh Palmer @ ATL

Monty is still the "lead" back in Chicago, but Herbert has been outproducing him on my bench. Robinson is probably a no since still not sure what his role is and against the Bills. Palmer is a big unknown and should get Mike Williams' normal snaps, but his first game in that spot, Keenan Allen should be back, and they love giving the ball to Ekeler. Could just do both Bears RBs.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

I... think I like both Bears RBs. Josh Palmer seems inconsistent regardless of the WR situation and the Chargers also like getting DeAndre Carter involved in the passing game.

Dango Bango posted:

Ha. I was going to put that disclaimer on there for Claypool's first start. I'm still with him over Mooney because the latter has been the Bears WR1 and his high score is 11.4 in 0.5 PPR so far this year.

I agree with this. Palmer is too much of an unknown and Herbert doesn't seem to be throwing the ball downfield as much with the rib injury.

gently caress it, I'm doing it. It worked out when I used to start Ekeler/MG3 during the MG3 partial hold out year. Even put them both in the RB slots instead of one in the flex for synergy.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Flex in full PPR:

Juju vs TEN
Joshua Palmer @ ATL

They are both facing dogshit defenses. Juju has Mahomes and Andy Reid but lots of competition, Palmer has "possibly the last living pass catcher on the Chargers". These guys both feel like their range of outcomes is somewhere between 0 and 30 points and either could land anywhere on that spectrum. I will pick wrong.

Agreed on all points. Either could have a huge game or put up a 0. I'd lean JuJu, he's coming off of back to back big games, so maybe he and Mahomes are on the same page? Or maybe it was a fluke.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

Yeah it doesn't feel great but I think I'd take Dillon too. On the flipside of Detroit's garbage rear end D, looking at https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-edge/ the Vikings are nearly the worst matchup in the league in terms of allowing the fewest fantasy points to RBs.

That's wild to me as a Vikings fan because our run D has looked like rear end forever.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Braincloud posted:

Streaming Ds- have the Jets but they’re playing Buffalo this week.

Better option?:

Seattle @ Arizona
KC v Tennessee

Tannehill going to be a gametime decision, I'd go KC.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
In a bad spot between injuries/byes. Need a RB, 0PPR

Pacheco v TEN
Gus Edwards @ NO
Justice Hill @ NO
Rachaad White v LAR
Henderson @ TB

I have Pacheco and Gus rostered so anyone else I'd have to drop one of those two. Thinking about going and picking up White just to have him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Tom Tucker posted:

I made a couple good waiver grabs (albeit in an 8-person league) and now I'm not sure who to start at RB. MIxon has been way under-performing obviously and I often have a good 20+ points sitting on the bench.

My current lineup is (0.5 PPR)

RB1: Joe Mixon vs CAR
RB2: Dalvin Cook @ WAS
Flex: Josh Jacobs @ JAX
Bench: Travis Etienne vs. OAK
Bench: Jamaal Williams vs GB

The flex position is tricky between Jacobs and Etienne - both could have good games but Jacobs has been hotter so thinking of going with him, but do I maybe sit Mixon as the Bengals offense has been anemic?

I'd sit Mixon for Etienne.