Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I start Kirk all day because of the target share he is going to get. Honestly probably over Brandin Cooks at this point but I can argue either side of that. Your bolded probably are the right calls.

Rhamode won't be startable most of the year barring injury. So what if they gave him time with the 1's? This is Damien Harris' backfield. That's my crystal ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I don't roll Juju over Lazard or Melvin Gordon do I?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

I don't roll Juju over Lazard or Melvin Gordon do I?

Quoting myself because I am still second guessing my lineup.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It's week 1, don't freak out yet. The Bills have a scary good defense so Stafford and ARob shareholders should not freak out.

Allen Robinson has now gone 16 games in a row without topping 70yds.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Aaron Jones pointed to Tonyon's locker during an interview and said something like "a lot of people are sleeping on that dude. He might be the target leader. Great chemistry with 12."

So I vote tonyon because I am starting him and don't want to be the only guy who loses due to him.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Looking at Dobbins and Pollard again. I know Dobbins is still dinged up and may get limited playing time, but the Cowboys are also not good, and Pollard was hot garbage last week.

My other starting RB is Mixon and he's not going anywhere.

The starting qb went down for cowboys. He is going to get snaps. If he gets touches and yards is another story. But the snaps will be there for pollard imo.

Edit: Dobbins healthy is way better imo but who knows the snap count.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

MakaVillian posted:

Edit: I also have Kmet on my bench but I'll likely need him as who knows what's going on with George Kittle

Kittle is out.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr, need a flex

AJ Dillon @TB
JuJu @IND
Hunt vs. PIT (Thu)
C. Samuel vs. PHI

Not inclined to trust JuJu at this point... but do I have to? Other three have tough matchups.

I vote Dillon.

dxt posted:

My WRs are a mess and I never pick the right ones.

Need 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Metcalf v ATL
Amari Cooper v PIT
Chark @ MIN
Jahan Dotson v PHI

Thinking Metcalf and Cooper. Could be a get right game for Metcalf against a bad Falcons team.

Cooper is a stud, don't sit your studs. Dotson for the 10-11pt floor. I dont even know what to think about Metcalf this year with Geno. He's got some targets, just not producing. Chark might have a good game since I figure everyone will be focusing on the Sun God. Of course the goose egg last week for Chark really hurt.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
.5ppr: Jakobi, juju, Gabe davis,, lazard, thielen.

Pick one.

Edit: Kirk is my other wr, but could start 3 if I had to.

Dalvin, James Robinson, Jon Taylor are my 3 rbs. Would have to swap an rb for a wr and it isn't worth it.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 23, 2022

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR. Who do I flex? Absolutely stumped on this one. If Monty’s healthy that seems solid. Singletary has been looking great and I like how Buffalo is using him. If Cook is down/limited Mattison is going to kill it. Edmonds is doin’ things. Both of the WRs can put up some crazy numbers.

Honestly I say CEH or Curtis Samuel.

Dalvin played in a harness and crushed it last year.
DMont is hurt so if they get ahead (lol) they will send in Herbert to kill the clock.

Singletary ceiling isn't ceh or samuel imo.

What a lovely decision

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Jamaal Williams with 60pts coming up

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Herbert, Renfrow, or Corey Davis? Half ppr, bonus for first downs.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Khalil Herbert, Renfrow, or Corey Davis? Half ppr, bonus for first downs.

New page quote.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

I played Khalil Herbert. Zach Wilson isn't Joe Flacco.

You were more right than me but my god it was wrong answers no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey you know whats fun? Sorting by only your replies in this thread and realizing you are an idiot.

Sorry everyone.