Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm in a 0.5 PPR league. I've never played fantasy football before, but I think I've got a solid team and bench.

I don't think I should change anything for gameday, but Dobbins and Samuel being questionable makes me wonder if I should possibly swap them out. Ravens are playing the Jets, so even a hurt Dobbins should do pretty well. Miami is playing NE and Dallas is playing TB, so Pollard and Mostert are probably best on the bench.

Flex I think Deebo is perfect for the spot, but since he's banged up I wonder if it might be better to put anyone else in there. I don't think it will be, but I'd like to get a more informed opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thank you very much.

I also misunderstood what the FLEX spot was. Thank you for that, too. I moved Mike Williams to FLEX and swapped dobbins/pollard.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

After that game, I'm kicking myself for not keeping and starting Baker after all. Hopefully the Rams get their poo poo together going forward. The bills are great.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Oh yeah I’m not freaking out. I wasn’t going to keep baker long term or anything, and I’m still going to win this week. I just had a hunch poo poo would go down like this while Baker is going to put up 350+ and four TDs on Sunday.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

shyduck posted:

Pick my QB: Dak or Rodgers

Sit both and pick up FA Baker Mayfield who is going to absolutely destroy the Browns today.

(note this is not actual advice)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

dxt posted:

Mayfield over Fields? (it's a 16 team league, the options are rough). I love a good revenge game.

I think Mayfield is an easy start over Justin Fields revenge game or not.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

0.5 PPR league weather in chicago is poo poo. Do I bench Deebo for Hunter Renfroe?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My opponent has Aaron Rodgers on his bench. His starting QB? Jameis.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Looking at Dobbins and Pollard again. I know Dobbins is still dinged up and may get limited playing time, but the Cowboys are also not good, and Pollard was hot garbage last week.

My other starting RB is Mixon and he's not going anywhere.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Spermy Smurf posted:

The starting qb went down for cowboys. He is going to get snaps. If he gets touches and yards is another story. But the snaps will be there for pollard imo.

Edit: Dobbins healthy is way better imo but who knows the snap count.

The struggle I have is Dobbins even on a low snap count is probably going to be better than the cowboys combined rushing this week. The Bengals seem to have a solid run defense. Is it as good as the Bucs? Probably not, but I'm not sure the Cowboys are going to do anything of note on the ground. I'm going to keep an open mind still and see how Dobbins is feeling closer to 1:00 kickoff on Sunday. I want to know if they are actively going to limit him or not.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I ended up benching Dobbins for Pollard again. Pollard was disappointing last week, and will probably be underwhelming again this week. I think Dobbins is going to be too snap count limited to get a lot of points this week. I'll probably be wrong, but here we go!

e: I also have Raheem Mostert on my bench, but I don't think he's going to do much of anything today, and playing him would only be a literal hedge against my Ravens D/ST falling apart.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 18, 2022

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Floofy posted:

You will always choose wrong

With this in mind I made some moves this morning. I dropped the ravens defense/st for jags because the birds haven't been doing poo poo and I think this will be the night everything comes together again for cinci. They might get some sacks but they're giving up a lot of points.

I also benched stafford and picked up Teddy Bridgewater.

Current lineup:
Teddy
Mixon
Dobbins
Deebo
Mike Williams
Goedert
Mostert
Jags D/ST
Riley Patterson as my kicker (I had harrison butker to start the season and jake elliot after so Riley is going to break his leg today)

I screwed up and lost last week accidentally leaving in Tony Pollard over JK Dobbins.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

All of my moves were bad :lol: My team unchanged would have won or at least been close. My team as changed lost by 30 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

shirts and skins posted:

Thanks to whoever talked me into starting Gabe Davis.

He was sitting idly by on a friend's bench as he put up triple what his starting WRs did.