Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Should I go with Kmet or Njoku this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I could use some input for a few guys in my PPR league.

QB:
Mac Jones @ PIT
Cooper Rush vs CIN

WR: pick 2
Michael Thomas vs TB
Amari Cooper vs NYJ
Robbie Anderson @ NYG
Parris Campbell @ JAX

Te:
Cole Kmet @ GB
David Njoku vs NYJ
Hunter Henry @ PIT

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

...how are the QBs on your waiver wire? Haha. Looks fine otherwise.

If there was anyone better I would have picked them up. It's superflex so everyone has at least 2 or 3 QBs. To give you an idea of what I have to work with, the best QB available is Heinicke.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
PPR: Rashaad Penny or Parris Campbell? I have Penny in right now but Campbell might actually be worth starting with Pittman out.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I benched Michael Thomas, and between him and Garrett Wilson I left 50 points on the bench. Thankfully I'm playing against the worst team in the league this week and I'm still going to easily win.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Mac Jones or Cooper Rush?

Also for a flex spot should I start Garret Wilson or Rashaad Penny in PPR?

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Jingleheimer posted:

Mac Jones or Cooper Rush?

Also for a flex spot should I start Garret Wilson or Rashaad Penny in PPR?

Anyone think I should make a change on this before games start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Who is better to use as an emergency start if Pollard ends up not playing, James Cook or Pacheco? I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but I'm thinking Pacheco.