Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I have WR uncertainty

0.5 PPR
Chase Claypool vs. CIN
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs ARI
Devin Duvernay vs. NYJ
Russell Gage vs. DAL

Pick two. Not sure there's a huge gap between any of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Plz help me with WR roulette. Pick one.

0.5 PPR

Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs LAC
Chase Claypool vs NE
DJ Chark Jr vs WAS
Devin Duvernay vs MIA

Alternatively, would you play any of these guys over Damien Harris vs PIT in a flex?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Whoreson Welles posted:

I also say Goff but I started Cousins Week 2 when the Eagles shut him down so I’m still a little burned.

Conner @ Car
Zeke v Was

I have Conner slotted in right now but somehow week to week I keep forgetting how absolutely toothless that offense looks at times. I also can’t decide if one good week from Zeke is enough for me to start him with confidence.

Based on matchup I'd stick with Conner.

My team's pretty good and my main challenge every week is WR roulette. Who's the best option for FLOOR?

Zay Jones vs PHI
Chase Claypool vs NYJ
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs TB
Russell Gage vs KC

Just need one.