Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Does everyone get +500 funbucks every week, or is it just for those of us below a threshold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Does everyone get +500 funbucks every week, or is it just for those of us below a threshold?

it is based on a percent of how much of your bankroll you risked the previous week, up to 500.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I like to think of funbucks like I'm real degenerate gambler working a lovely job and half my paycheck goes to my 500 dollar a week sports betting habit where I lose it all on parlays like "Every favored team wins" "every home team wins".

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If you're not risking everything you have on every bet you make, you're doing it wrong. Or at least, you won't compete with the random huge parlays that turn $500 into $50,000 in two weeks.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thanks for nothing, Chiefs.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

:sickos:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
hubris, thy name is Play

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thanks for nothing, Chiefs.

:same:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
there might be a lot of money to get made betting against me in eliminator. I'm somehow 0-3 at predicting a win

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

0-3 in Eliminator but 3-0 in Reverse :smug:

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

We going to have anyone still perfect after this?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

0-3 in Eliminator but 3-0 in Reverse :smug:

nope, I literally tried to do reverse and STILL got it wrong

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, 18 of us so far.

I've used

Ravens > Jets
Packers > Bears
Eagles > Football Team

Next week already has some tougher choices. Lions > Seahawks looks to be my best bet right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

take the cincinnati bengals

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Usually I'm pretty good in Reverse, but the Chiefs let me down.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm 0-3 in reverse, which is kinda like being 3-0 in regular.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ok giving up on the eliminators for the season, gently caress this poo poo.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I have been freed from the tyranny of Funbucks!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I was already out in regular so I used my "good" pick on reverse, thanks for nothing chiefs!

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

1-2 in standard, Reverse, and Spread Eliminators. Total funbuck winnings -$2,000.

:feelsgood:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

1-2 in standard, Reverse, and Spread Eliminators. Total funbuck winnings -$2,000.

:feelsgood:

Same! (minus spread, don't play those)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

For one of fantasy leagues we do a survivor pool on the side. 12 participants. I uh, already won

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I avoided all the bloodbaths so far just to have the Chargers gently caress me

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

This is such a weird season. The raiders are 0-3, the texans are 0-2-1, and every other team in the NFL has won at least one game. My usual strategy of picking whatever team is playing one of the league's obviously worthless opponents isn't working. And the other side is so weird too, the Eagles and the Dolphins are the only 3-0 teams? What? The NFL has changed so much that I don't recognize it any more.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
The Raiders being 0-3 is not weird trust me. Them being 3-0 would be super weird

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

This is such a weird season. The raiders are 0-3, the texans are 0-2-1, and every other team in the NFL has won at least one game. My usual strategy of picking whatever team is playing one of the league's obviously worthless opponents isn't working. And the other side is so weird too, the Eagles and the Dolphins are the only 3-0 teams? What? The NFL has changed so much that I don't recognize it any more.

Maybe this year is gonna be like the AFC last year but in both conferences. Just massive parity and Any Given Sunday is truly a thing.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mayveena posted:

The Raiders being 0-3 is not weird trust me. Them being 3-0 would be super weird

Oh yeah no I just meant that only the Raiders and the Texans being winless is weird, not that those two teams being winless is weird.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lotta sickos picking the Lions this week

I'm one of them

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I regret nothing

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

shyduck posted:

Lotta sickos picking the Lions this week

I'm one of them

shyduck posted:

I regret nothing

lol

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

let it be known: the seahawks are bad but not a trash fire

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I regret going with the Lions, but I had no good options so whatever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
probably my worst sunday ever

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I was wondering how I did so bad yet moved up to 4, guess everyone else got burned bad too.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So close

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is there a way to unclick future picks? Was messing around and saw some weeks had spreads listed way out in advance and started clicking them, but in hindsight it seems kind of unsporting since I am not sure if they are real spreads or some legacy from last year or whatever, and since we can change picks whenever there is a more favorable spread it is always beneficial. I can always repick them when the week arrives I guess.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Pain of Mind posted:

Is there a way to unclick future picks? Was messing around and saw some weeks had spreads listed way out in advance and started clicking them, but in hindsight it seems kind of unsporting since I am not sure if they are real spreads or some legacy from last year or whatever, and since we can change picks whenever there is a more favorable spread it is always beneficial. I can always repick them when the week arrives I guess.

For spreads I think if you just click them again you get the new spreads.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Pain of Mind posted:

no, you can just click to change it whenever-- as for it being unsporting, they are real lines that somebody's offering. I always click forward many weeks and see if I can find a lopsided spread, that's just smart. Until I lose anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Another brutal weekend for eliminator.