Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Don't want to go into too much into detail on how. I started a goon project, made the website, invented time travel to see the movie early. Just wanted to see Chris Pratt on the big screen (he's so cool) as Super Mario. Now I don't want to see anything anymore. I'm pretty sure my liver is in a parallel universe now and I don't know how long you can live without one. Give me yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
what does chris pratts dick taste like

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The boss battle against King Bob-omb in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam features a time limit mechanic, whereby a 4 minute timer will start counting down at the beginning of the battle, leading to King Bob-omb exploding. A player familiar with other entries in the series may assume that the explosion would lead to an automatic Game Over, as it does e.g. in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga with the Time Bob-ombs.

However, that is not the case. If the player holds X to activate the Emergency Block during the explosion, and the characters are at a high enough level/have enough HP, they can in fact survive the explosion, which grants the player an automatic victory since King Bob-omb is now dead. In fact, if the player knows that the characters can survive the explosion, there is no need to even engage in the battle, as the player can leave the game running and come back 4 minutes later to perform the block and automatically win.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Does it finally wrap up the cliffhanger from the end of the last Mario movie?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

So what's the plot and are there any tits or penises?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mario

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mama
mia

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pontificating rear end posted:

what does chris pratts dick taste like

Unfortunately Chris Pratt would never do this due to his Christian values. Minion dick tastes like banana.

Nice Van My Man posted:

Does it finally wrap up the cliffhanger from the end of the last Mario movie?

"Marioids" are the third universe in companion to the human world and the dinosaur world. It's implied that Toads can "evolve" into something greater, which leaves us on a cliffhanger not unlike the end of Prometheus.

neato burrito posted:

So what's the plot and are there any tits or penises?

As far as I can tell Donkey Kong does not have a penis. The Princess, Bowser, and Mario have what I assume are breasts. The plot does not touch on any of this.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Videogame Mario: "It's a-me Mariooo!"

Chris Pratt Mario: "It's me, Mario."

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Putty posted:

Unfortunately Chris Pratt would never do this due to his Christian values.

Well then how many non-christians does he murder?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
- Toads, Koopas, and Kongs are in an eternal faction war.

- Mario and Luigi escape into the "dinosaur world" via a magic porta potty on Foreman Spike's construction site.

- Luigi is shirtless for a small portion of the movie due to his clothes getting stained by what is implied to be koopa doo doo feces.

- Some guy in the theater cheered loudly when Luigi said "weegee time" at one point cause I think he thought it was a Morbius reference. I hope that guy is dead.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

is it woke

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

I'm convinced that the movie may be partly AI-generated. I have seen the movie in multiple theaters and there may be what I can only surmise to be multiple Chris Pratts. They all have different Mario voices are none of them sound Italian.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How many eggs does Birdo shoot up Mario’s rear end?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Putty posted:

I'm convinced that the movie may be partly AI-generated. I have seen the movie in multiple theaters and there may be what I can only surmise to be multiple Chris Pratts. They all have different Mario voices are none of them sound Italian.

Sounds like a good, solid, adult decision, op.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How many eggs does Birdo shoot up Mario’s rear end?

Birdo is not directly named in the movie. "Whnoopi [sic] Goldberg as The Creature" in the credits. Birdo is more about sucking than shooting in the fight scene. There is a moment where Luigi's rear end gets stuck in it's mouth.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i wish the taliban would kidnap and behead chris pratt cuz then there might be a good chris pratt movie. my two cents

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You guys might be able to prevent the "Mario Mash" dance from the movie before it even happens. If they see a bunch of 40 year old men doing fist pumps and jumps then it will immediately become uncool and never take off. Just make note that this will send Charlie Day's career on a dark path.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Is Luigi given his due?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Space Robot posted:

Is Luigi given his due?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Is it better than the sonic movie

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dixville posted:

sonic movie did not have chris pratt and is therefore better

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Putty posted:

You guys might be able to prevent the "Mario Mash" dance from the movie before it even happens. If they see a bunch of 40 year old men doing fist pumps and jumps then it will immediately become uncool and never take off.

Most of the people who will watch this movie will be 40+ year old men, so this is pretty much going to happen from the start.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

How close is this remake to the original Super Hornio Bros?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

*Lowers hand*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Illumination wants this to be a "mario cinematic universe", but they also keep dodging the fact that this would have include Super Hornio Bros. on principle! Much like how the Minions technically served Hitler (look it up!), it seems this studio's productions are just rife for controversy.

Dixville posted:

Wario does not appear. Big the Cat also does not appear. The battlefields are currently even.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Mario from OnlyFans?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
how many princesses up in this joint

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

On a scale of Jared Leto to Charles Martinet, how good is Chris Pratt's Italian accent?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Did you cum, and if so, to which part?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Putty posted:

Don't want to go into too much into detail on how. I started a goon project, made the website, invented time travel to see the movie early. Just wanted to see Chris Pratt on the big screen (he's so cool) as Super Mario. Now I don't want to see anything anymore. I'm pretty sure my liver is in a parallel universe now and I don't know how long you can live without one. Give me yours?

Yeah I saw this X files episode too buddy

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Charles Martinet will have the last luagh.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Doee Mario make friends with the turtles in the end? I don't care about the mushrooms just the turtles

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I forgot this was a thing

I thought you meant

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108255/

I was going to ask what you thought of the .. koopas? That were like 8'ft tall and looked like lizard men.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I can't believe they're casting Jack Black as Bowser instead of inviting Dennis Hopper back to reprise his most iconic role

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Can't believe you, of all people, would post this filth.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Serious question, OP: do Mario and Luigi do Italian New Yorker accents the whole time?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Devils Affricate posted:

I can't believe they're casting Jack Black as Bowser instead of inviting Dennis Hopper back to reprise his most iconic role

I can't believe the lengths Jack Black went to make sure Dennis Hopper was otherwise engaged so he could steal the role from him.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
how is it exactly that dennis hopper is "an evolved tyrannosaurus rex"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

"I made a picture called Super Mario Bros., and my six-year-old son at the time — he’s now 18 — he said, ‘Dad, I think you’re probably a pretty good actor, but why did you play that terrible guy King Koopa in Super Mario Bros.?’ and I said, ‘Well Henry, I did that so you could have shoes,’ and he said, ‘Dad, I don’t need shoes that badly.’" -Dennis Hopper on why he regrets not being in Super Hornio Bros.