Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How should voting be handled?
This poll is closed.
Select a panel of 3-5 judges from common community members or mods 6 27.27%
Community voting, any SA user can vote 14 63.64%
Other, explain below 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
keeping an eye on this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Sure, I'll :toxx: in the hope that it gets someone else to throw in a song, too.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Oh man, I've been getting back into Subgenius the last week or two. Found out Stang ended the show this summer with obits. :smith: Highly recommend the Lonesome Cowboy Dave in Space episode if anyone hasn't heard it yet.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Right, gotta say the magic words.

:toxx: I will submit something to this contest by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
FYI I intend to submit to both Reagans.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
OK, I've got some sources off of archive.org, and a hell of a title. Let's see if I can put something together over the weekend.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

The Voice of Labor posted:

oh god damnit if so math blows the toxx and I have to resume janitorial duties for the synth goon bandcamp page

I'm working on it!

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
In. Didn't end up having time for stealth Reagan, unfortunately.

https://jocko-homomorphism.bandcamp.com/track/the-all-american-ploy

So Math fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Release the tapes!