Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How should voting be handled?
This poll is closed.
Select a panel of 3-5 judges from common community members or mods 6 27.27%
Community voting, any SA user can vote 14 63.64%
Other, explain below 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
It's Spooktober soon, and there's been a bunch of chatter about a goon collab project in the Synths thread.

On a now related note, I found myself yesterday listening to Ronald Reagan's "Evil Empire" speech, slicing it up to make a VPME QD sample bank, and I thought "wow this is lit this guy sounds totally theatrical and unhinged, this is a gold mine". Also, the world is hosed enough now that we can look back on Reagan and kind of laugh because his handouts to the rich and efforts to kill gay people (edit: and the poor, and lots of random people in the global south and elsewhere) pale in comparison to the assholes in charge these days.

Challenge / Collaboration / Whatever: 2022 Reagan Revisionism/Remix/Revolution
The only criteria here, and they are blurry, is that you [1] uses a (cited, linked) sample or set of samples of Ronald Reagan in a piece of [2] music involving synthesizers. What's a synthesizer? I'm willing to be extremely generous on that, personally, a synthesizer is anything that performs synthesis, and if you want to pipe some reagan into a Beebo pedal and then gently caress with it by playing an electric-pickup mandolin through it, I'll accept that easily. If you make a set of completely unlistenable patches in VCV rack and pipe the entire canon of reagan speeches through it, I will DEFINITELY accept that.

Entry Fee: The fee is that you toxx in this thread by quoting or posting " :toxx: I will submit something to this context by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above".

Deadline: To be considered for prizes, you need to pay the toxx fee by 9/31/22.

Categories
There are only two categories:

"Identifiable Reagan" - pieces where Reagan is used in a way such that it's clearly discernable human speech that at least could be Reagan.

"Secret Reagan" - pieces where samples are used but have been so heavily distorted that they are not discernable as Reagan. Note that there is a gray area between these two things, and it will be up to creators to decide which category to submit to.

One submission per category per user, but you are free to submit to both

Judging

We can either judge by panel, or just community vote by all goons who agree to actually listen to all submissions. I need to look into leveraging any existing discord infrastructure to do this (with SA user validation), or just put up a poll somewhere. I will figure this out, suggestions welcome, see attached poll.

Prizes

Provided we get at least 20 entries besides myself, I will personally put up a forums upgrade of your choice for winners of both categories as well as a $20 visa gift card. If anyone wants to contribute to the prize pool, PM me. Old/weird/broken cheap gear is always a possibility!

If we exceed 100 unique submissions across both categories I will double my own prize contribution from $20 to $40.

Go forth and sample Reagan!

edit: RESOURCE SHARING

I have made a folder for shared samples, just because I started slicing up "Evil Empire" and I realized I am going to make a lot of samples and probably not use very many of them. Also couldn't help but think about the Hinckley discussion when I was making a clip of "I understand how Abraham Lincoln Felt"....

Here is the folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BLfV7ROuAbph8mbMQvWO2SA1l1CGC_Ws?usp=sharing

I think I have this set up so that anyone with the link is an editor of this folder, and a viewer of my folder. I will probably keep adding samples there, but if you'd like to do the same to make this easier for others, please make a folder with your name, then you can upload to it and maybe tweak the perms on the subfolder to keep someone from getting the link and nuking it. In any case if people start using this I will backup elsewhere to prevent that.

All my samples are mono @ 16 / 44.1 because that's what the VPME QD wants

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Sep 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
:toxx: I will submit something to this context by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 8, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I threw a couple banner ads in linking here, maybe we'll find some GBS people with an MPC live in their closet.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

im_sorry posted:

Also, can we use samples of John Hinckley?

"ask him" is indeed a good answer but anything is permissible as long as it also includes a Reagan sample

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Also adding this to the OP:

I have made a folder for shared samples, just because I started slicing up "Evil Empire" and I realized I am going to make a lot of samples and probably not use very many of them. Also couldn't help but think about the Hinckley discussion when I was making a clip of "I understand how Abraham Lincoln Felt"....

Here is the folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BLfV7ROuAbph8mbMQvWO2SA1l1CGC_Ws?usp=sharing

I think I have this set up so that anyone with the link is an editor of this folder, and a viewer of my folder. I will probably keep adding samples there, but if you'd like to do the same to make this easier for others, please make a folder with your name, then you can upload to it and maybe tweak the perms on the subfolder to keep someone from getting the link and nuking it. In any case if people start using this I will backup elsewhere to prevent that.

All my samples are mono @ 16 / 44.1 because that's what the VPME QD wants

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

"Community Voting" seems to be taking the lead and I think we could handle that just fine with a vote thread with a poll, it's what it's for.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

OKAY HERE'S A LOW BAR FOR ENTRY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ENTRIES THAT ARE MUCH MORE CONVINCING BUT ALSO I AM SHAMELESS ABOUT JUST PUTTING THIS ONLINE!! Also I hope my actual entry is much more substantial than this but I'm a big believer in doing C- grade homework, then going out and playing until dark, then trying to polish that turd into a solid B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7c8cGTI6N4

Morphalene is a pretty wild toy. I accidentally have a gap slice in there which is why I have some dead air :shrug: this was just loving around and trying to learn the module and also understand the QD's sampling. Seems like I have a thing or two about mixing to figure out, Reagan was correct volume in my ear but is blasting the red on the tape :shrug:

edit: URGH IT'S loving MESSY IN HERE, FML. Was so clean before I hosed with the space completely to accommodate the new rack, plus camera setup. I swear!

Pillow Face posted:

are you gonna mash it up with rage bc if you don’t i might (not committed to toxx yet)

it's a funny idea, but, it's actually a little dark for me, despite being the person who came up with this cursed idea, so I am going to leave it for someone else, perhaps even someone with some combination of more skill and talent :D

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

waiting for someone to just absolutely shred a guitar through some fancy pedal, tbqh

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

The Voice of Labor posted:

ronald wilson reagan

time signature of the beat

:nice:

BSP maxes out at 300 but if you send it clock from something that goes faster than that the white lights move so fast it fucks with my eyes and I see colors that aren't there

not very listenable tho

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Danger - Octopus! posted:

hey wait that's a question actually. Is it ok just to post a soundcloud or similar link to audio when we're done?

yep

I will aggregate them closer to the deadline and make a list to make sure I don't miss any

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 13, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Wrageowrapper posted:

I'll give it a go but just a word of warning, I've only just gotten into synths/eurorack and its likely to be very bad. Have fun everyone.

:same: and I made the thread so welcome.

* I've owned a couple semi modulars for a few years but it's really only been since about 3 months ago that I've been putting in time and any effort

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

This is forum typically leans toward country, western and bluegrass. You're welcome.

preferably patched through unlistenable VCV configs

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

From The Voice of Labor we have this file and description, thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fo97une5p3atc4s/reaganthekillers.rar/file

quote:

it's a bunch of reagan speech samples, a four piece trap setup made out of gun shots, gun cocks and slamming doors and a bonus of reagan being extra racist with nixon on a phone exchange.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

Hey, I was thinking maybe I can add a couple of pairs of cables to the prize? I've been kinda trying to learn to make cables and I bought a bunch of mil-spec RCA jacks, real nice looking, I could maybe offer a couple pairs of those? It's good practice for me and everybody needs some good cables now and then.

love it! please!!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

xzzy posted:

I haven't even gotten around to starting a beat yet. I just keep gluing words together and making myself laugh.

https://soundcloud.com/mrxzzy/elimination-of-the-freedom-of-others/s-M1xOVXsP6hh?si=a990a06d65bf4e0a958e36e237f24c99

I don't even have my rack fully set up, but I figure October is for recording ;)

I've been recording, but mostly to get in the habit and start to piece things together. I am not in this to win it :)

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I spent like $350 on a loopman; how could I not also do this?

this one is even more amazing because Newsmax made it, on cassette, in 2005. Know your audience, I guess!

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Sep 23, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

I'm just going to have to abandon all hope and dash something together with VSTIs. Maybe next time, and I want there to be more of these, I'll have my poo poo together better but I've been going cray cray over having apparently the first good keyboard in my life, and I've stopped doing anything with the pocket operators for a bit now in favor of my first keyboard with aftertouch.

ED: No, I'm just going to have to go with the 10/31 deadline is all. I just don't have it very together yet.

to be very clear the 9/31 deadline was just for people to commit, and the 10/31 deadline is for submissions. I figure I'll put up a voting thread on 11/1 or so?

in the interests of encouraging engagement without detracting from the current pool, I'll pony up an additional $20 for "best voted overall", paving the way for someone who didn't play the toxx game to swoop in with a last minute submission, without detriment to anyone who toxx'd. I will add this to the OP at some point some, or as we roll into October. This also means people who played the toxx game are potentially able to win another $20.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Current Toxx List with three days left to commit:
Cabbages & Kings
petit choux
toadee
im_sorry
Papa Was A Video Toaster
Danger - Octopus!
duck.exe
CaptainViolence
Pollyanna
Wrangeowrapper
So Math
xzzy
The Voice of Labor
CatBlack
Coolneezzz

Didn't Toxx but submitted by deadline (:raise:)
B33rChiller

Pretty good. it would be nice to have 20 people locked in before the deadline, but I'm gonna say we're close enough that I am committed to 3 prize payouts:
Best (Toxx'd / pre deadline) Track with Recognizable Reagan
$20

Best (Toxx'd / pre deadline) Track with Secret Reagan (no one working on this now afaik?) $20

Best by overall number of votes, which may pay out to a winner of other categories $20

Additionally petit choux has some nice multi colored (black) cables they are offering!!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I'm going to say that B33rChiller's anti-fun take on toxxing throws me for a loop because they submitted before the deadline anyway, but refused to toxx.

I will be DMing CSPAM mod Calibinal to resolve this issue, and their decision will be binding as it is in all things.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

STREAMING NEWSMAX.COM 2005 CASSETTE, "REAGAN'S GREATEST HITS" OVER A FAIRLY lovely SET OF BUMPS AND DRONES

YOUR CHANCE TO ENGAGE WITH THIS CUTTING EDGE CONTENT

https://twitch.tv/suboptimalsynthesis

e: my god this tape is hilariously bad, reagan clips interspersed with a midwest drawl newsmax commentator

this is as painful as the drone

my head is vibrating with beads and reagan

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 30, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

SAD!! I WILL HEAD UP GROUP??

i'm learning some poo poo about beads and my new KSP anyway <3

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

B33rChiller posted:

Oh, I didn't intend to be anti fun. I just wanted to take part in the music making without competing. I don't toxx on philosophical grounds, but this was a really neat idea, and very inspiring.
I'm not in need of prizes. I only needed the idea as a prompt.

it's all good :D I am just happy for participation and was being a bit silly.

i finally had an actual idea come to my head, and i have a month to mess with it, so that's the direction i'm headed. it involves me singing, which, uh. people familiar with my COVID midi tracks know how well that usually goes :allears:

Sweet_Joke_Nectar posted:

" :toxx: I will submit something to this context by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above".

Sigh

this is also funny because you sneaked in in the weird window where it was already 10/1 in MY timezone, but not everywhere :)

Toxx cutoff has been reached, but, anyone just tuning in now, you're still eligable for "best overall". Also I have decided all prize winners and maybe even all entrants get a jpg of a UNIQUE cat drawn by me. They won't be NFTs, highly fungible cats, and they may or may not have more than 30 seconds put into them.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Oct 1, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

I've found the trick to cat drawings is to lay a piece of paper on the floor, let the cat lie down on it, then trace the cat.
I prefer to start with $150 magic cards and go to town with paint pens and a child's sensibilities

(when I did this one it was only like a $20 card, and, hilariously, now that I've turned all my playable MTG stuff into a combination of debt-elimination and synths, this is probably the most valuable card I own, except for the cat which makes it priceless in more ways than one)

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

petit choux posted:

Getting nice and heavy

if these were Reagan's greatest jokes I don't wanna hear the outtakes

how many "dems in disarray" jokes can you make before even CSPAM brain goes :rolleyes:? The answer was less than I expected

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

CatBlack posted:

this is how custom cards are done

oh yes I was working on a whole EDH deck, which I may eventually finish

https://surrakandthetemurcats.tumblr.com/

this is both my favorite and the thing that got me some redemption on reddit when I dared post them there. Juvenile, yes.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Kesper North posted:

I know it sounds like guitar rock but that is no human drummer, that is a Boss DR-55 drum machine named, uh, it says here, "Doktor Avalanche"

a bit dramatic, our Andrew

it's the drama I crave, inject it into my veins. Also I did not know that about the DR-55, that's awesome. I haven't listened to SoM in several years, but as soon as I saw the name, "Temple of Love" started blasting through my brain, just like the 80s child who grew up on college radio that I am. That sound and "Nemesis" by Shriekback are forever entwined in my mind as creating a certain feeling of "powerful depression".

I wish I could find info on how Nemesis specific is instrumented. Found this
https://shriekbackmusic.tumblr.com/post/117782070802/throwback-thursday-big-electric-energy

quote:

The Shriekback of old was, by their own admission, chaotic and experimental. They were machine-men, dabbling with drum computers and Fairlights, every song a loose sketch from backing track to overdub. And live, it was jam science.

But the Shriekback that stormed Australia with a high octane live set and the cruisy cocktail-style album, Big Night Music, in March was a different kettle of…fish. (Alas, little light was shed on their strange preoccupation with deep sea creatures in our post-gig interview).

They are now a band intent on cracking the mainstream, getting their powerful live sound onto vinyl and dispensing with as much machinery as possible in the process.

They’ve been streamlining the human element, too. When they hit the cultish London circuit in 1981 with the mini-album, Tench, they were six-piece. By the following year, they were three – Barry Andrews (vocals/keyboards; ex-XTC, Robert Fripp’s League of Gentlemen), David Allen (bass; ex-Gang of Four) and Carl Marsh (guitar).

Imagine being able to dabble with a Fairlight in 2022. A real one, I mean.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Kesper North posted:

As an aside, have you considered just writing them and asking? They seem to be Extremely Online, so they might answer random fan questions.

that is a cool cover and also a good idea, I just emailed them.

petit choux posted:

Anybody get his testimony before HUAC?

it is annoying to me that there are several youtube clips which imply the existence of a longer recording, but I cannot locate it.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Kesper North posted:

As an aside, have you considered just writing them and asking? They seem to be Extremely Online, so they might answer random fan questions.

:staredog: they replied in like, an hour

quote:

fair enough
drum machine is a Linn Drum (the original not the 9000)
all synths are the Roland Jupiter 8
actually maybe the bass is a Yamaha DX1 - not sure
thanks for caring
best wishes
BA

"What are 3 machines I'll never own"? :laugh:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

i started messing with a chippy pattern to try to learn about pattern chaining and scenes in the BSP and also more about the arpitecht

ended up just putting on Reagan reading Freedom's Finest Hour over slightly aggro drummy noises and listened to the whole god drat thing (well, it's still streaming actually, twitch.tv/suboptimalsynthesis)

just an amazingly brokebrained take on the revolutionary war, based on what D&D and CSPAM taught me about American history

i have a couple vocal riffs in mind and i am going to try to just record them this weekend and then go from there :shrug: I'm not going to win and I'm having fun.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

listening to "Freedom's Finest Hour", a friend who was watching the stream ID'd a point where, out of context, Reagan reads something like "he was so good, even my wife would come for him" and god drat it now I have to go back through the tape to find that snippet, and I don't have a transcript.

Okay I am done (well alright, I could have spent longer but the next couple of weeks will be crazy busy) so here is my finished submission and it is very much in the Identifiable Reagan category.

https://soundcloud.com/trellickindustrial/if-necessary-by-force/s-WLHwRqeLALe?si=747599eeb5c043e7b99e2e35ff68f40c

For the curious, the synths used are a Moog Werkstatt & DFAM as well as Phosycon 2 VST and one of Ableton's stock instruments.

:nice:, followed on soundcloud

Around 10/25 I am going to post a spreadsheet here with everyone who toxx'd and submissions to date. I am not counting any of my random videos as submissions, I will submit something at some point, and it may not be much better than my random videos!!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

One more week!

I will pull a list of who has submitted what together today or tomorrow, I am pretty sick at the moment.

Should the eventual voting thread be in this forum or in NMD or someplace even more visible?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

xzzy posted:

And I can see that AI has taken over the indie artists cobbling together track art market. Guilty of it myself.

nervously glances at OP

It doesn't look to me link NMD gets meaningfully more traffic than this forum (based on the sole datapoint of "users online at 4am EST")

the total chaos option is to put the voting thread into GBS. Alternatively, leave it here and I will do a quick banner ad campaign but IDK how effective those are in the world of ABP and no-ads addon platinum boomers like me

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

i'm good with putting the voting in CSPAM, those (us) degenerate fucks know a thing or two about reagan, for better or worse I know something about cspam in 2022 vs gbs that I haven't touched in years, and it is a high visibility forum with a generally politically opinionated cast of characters. if there's no significant objection, so shall it be.

timing: no later than 6pm EST 10/28 I will post a spreadsheet here just tracking people who said they would submit, and submission URLs.

On actual halloween I will be trick or treating (:allears: no reagan mask, sadly, I am going as Calvin to my daughter's tiger costume) and probably offline all night, but sometime on 10/1 I will post a submissions thread with voting in CSPAM set to... 7 days? I will put the tracks in a randomly chosen order to correct for vote-order bias as best as possible and encourage people to listen to every submission or at least parts thereof before voting. CSPAM being CSPAM, things will happen, winners will emerge, prizes will be had, and maybe I will even master some cassette copies of the whole thing and sell them at-cost print-to-order through SA mart, ha. Yea yea I could do CDs in like 1/5 the effort, that's not nearly as funny.

when I post the vote thread I will probably lock this one with a last post linking to it??

I haven't played cop to see if any of ye toxxers haven't submitted but I will be sending a list to whoever the least popular mod at that moment is, because I'm a loving narc at heart. :weed:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I stupidly did all my browsing for speeches to sample in a normal browser tab and my youtube reccommendations are so incredibly hosed for now, it's not even funny :v:

let me know when you start getting banner ads for reagan cassettes from newsmax.com :laugh:

petit choux posted:

I'll be alternately goofing off and agonizing over this until the very last minute and probably won't produce anything worthwhile. I guess I have what, about 4 days till we find out! Just putting you on notice, I'll be last minute.

same. I have drums set, and I am messing with generative patches for the background, got my samples transferred from cassette but I need to settle on what I am using and put it all together. It's very much been a learning experience though!

edit: I am all patched up for this and I managed to move like 7 modules from a niftycase into a new rackbrute last night without unpatching anything :laugh:

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 26, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Alright, this is what I have right now, for people who said they would submit, vs submissions. So far I see zero "unrecognizable" submissions, so that's an easy $20 for someone as it stands now :laugh:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1idQjd47aJx8yGQA7r3sRd6XWtT4CfjwyjA2gTTkyKHU/edit#gid=0

If I missed your submission or the thing I have linked next to your name is not what you want your submission to be or I hosed up and pasted someone else's, just quote this, or PM me.

Four days left! I hope we get another 8 last minute submissions here (including my own, of course), I'd feel bad if anyone actually got banned over this silly nonsense. Maybe next time instead of a toxx challenge we can do something sillier. On the other hand, if five people come through with clearly last minute creations at 11:59PM, I am gonna consider the toxx to have been a smashing success :allears:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I kind of want to make a track with Nixon samples now tbh

we could just progressively work our way back through lovely presidents until we run out of "people who existed when audio recording did". And skipping Ford and Carter is maybe reasonable because afaik Carter was more ineffective than lovely and the worst thing Ford did was pardon Nixon?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

"Christmas with Nixon" has a nice ring to it, but doing these back to back might be a little much. On the other hand "Valentine's Nixon: Songs of Love And Oppression" seems p decent, too. Let's see how this wraps up and go from there!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I've been sick for more than a week, this is loving ludicrous. i have samples i want to used picked and sliced, some drumd and an awful vocal track, nothing fits together well but i think I'm just going to get high and and stitch something together and that'll be good enough!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

went to the trouble of recording (awful) singing of L/R channels of overlapping internally rhyming phenomes (for instance, left ear "his fiscal policies were sharp my god that man was smart" / "his sociopathy and greed has torn this world apart") and I can convincingly pan between them, but, this really does not fit in with any of the other pieces, and now I am thinking "hmm if we did this again for Valentine's day I can just leave this reel on the morphagene and I've got a chorus and just need to add some truly awful guitar".

We'll see if it makes it into this project, or not. If not I will post the WAV just to illustrate how terrible my singing is to anyone who missed my YouTube COVID songs.

Also on that note, Youtube had done a takedown on my "Friends (With Sars-cov-2)" video which I appealed and they actually reinstated it :stare:

I have some choice reagan jokes loaded into a VST sampler along with a bunch of other samples, might just start with Loopman getting silly and then just have hard drums periodically muted for a joke. We'll see, whatever happens this will be more fun than working tomorrow, a thing I do not feel bad not doing because as I said I have been sick for a week and despite being very On The Mend I also have to take kiddo trick or treating tomorrow, and somehow figure out how to spike my hair to look like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes. Gonna be a hell of a day.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Oct 30, 2022