Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bills or Rams?
Bills
BILLZ!!!!
Rams
Footyball again!
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's finally here! Welcome to week 1 of the 2022 NFL season! Tonight we force wings into our insatiable maws until our lust for meat and bloodsport is sated.

Week 1 schedule

Bills @ Rams 8:20 - See if Matthew Stafford's arm does not fall off at the elbow. The 2021 SB champions vs the team favored to be the 2022 SB champions yeah!

---Sunday 1:00

Eagles @ Lions - I dunno, this is interesting if you're a fan of one of these teams or like clownball probably.
49ers @ Bears - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields: the battle for the guy with the better career.
Steelers @ Bengals - Big Ben dead. Big Bengal alive.
Patriots @ Dolphins - Slowly playing taps while the Pats take the field.
Browns @ Panthers - Baker Mayfield revenge game.
Colts @ Texans - Nobody cares.
Saints @ Falcons - A bloodbath.
Ravens @ Jets - Elite Joe Flaccor revenge game!
Jaguars @ Commanders - Doug Pederson vs the QB he would have dragged to a Superbowl if said QB didn't get injured and then suck real bad.

---Sunday 4:00-ish

Packers @ Vikings - Yeah we all know how this one ends.
Giants @ Titans - Battle of the Big Guy names.
Raiders @ Chargers - Two teams that will finish 9-8 and somehow the Raiders get the last WC spot. Raiders have installed the Patriot Way and Davante Adams and added Josh McDaniels. Will he be the first Belichek disciple not to flame out?
Chiefs @ Cardinals - yay passing touchdowns! Wait, no Tyreek or D-Hop? drat.

---SNF!
Buccaneers @ Cowboys - gently caress the Cowboys. Also gently caress Tom Brady but mostly gently caress the Cowboys

---MNF

Broncos @ Seahawks - Possibly the last gasp of the Pete Carrol era, and against (dun dun dun!) his old QB! Does Russel Wilson still have that RWBS?

Post pics of wings! Drink beer! Be merry! Call out of work tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the death of a foreigner will not affect our FOOTBAWL

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

im excited

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Bils roster / inactives.

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1568008792885055489

The biggest night of Bobby Hart's career...

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am rdy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Is it just my station or is the sound mix on NBC way off? Like there's no sound coming from the center channel and it's all coming from the back channels on my surround sound

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Do we have to pirate if we want a stream?

Nfl and NBC both requiring that you have a cable provider. It’s not on Amazon.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Go Bills

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is the year josh allen regresses

I'm sure of it!!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Why the gently caress is Jason Garett on my tv?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I am ready for American Football to kick off!!!!!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Do we have to pirate if we want a stream?

Nfl and NBC both requiring that you have a cable provider. It’s not on Amazon.

Peacock

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the cock

al here is just a walking amazon ad

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
All rise for our national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yprqSr1-v3o

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Been ready

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I suppose I am ready

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this girl im seeing texted me what i was doing tonight and i told her "oh just watching the game with some friends." Friends of course being people on this forum, thinking nothing about it. she asked if she was invited and i was like "yeah, of course."

she showed up in a panthers jersey with a lot of snacks and stuff to make a buffalo dip. She asked "where's everyone else?"

i had to tell her that by "friends" i meant people on an internet forum.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FizFashizzle posted:

this girl im seeing texted me what i was doing tonight and i told her "oh just watching the game with some friends." Friends of course being people on this forum, thinking nothing about it. she asked if she was invited and i was like "yeah, of course."

she showed up in a panthers jersey with a lot of snacks and stuff to make a buffalo dip. She asked "where's everyone else?"

it's better that she knows early rather than later.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Log off Fiz, and NFL and chill.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm sorry about your impending breakup...

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

it's better that she knows early rather than later.

:hmmyes:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
first gdt of the new year :cheersdoge:

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
glad you’re posting through it

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I heard there was a football game today.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I told my wife today that the queen died and she asked where I heard I had to say "the football forum"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

FizFashizzle posted:

lmfao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

I think you mean the girl you were seeing

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

fiz you have to share her reaction when you told her now. are you buying her a cert or what

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

FizFashizzle posted:

More buffalo dip for you!

I had some kick-rear end chicken for dinner, some tiramisu for dessert. and apple fritters for breakfast tomorrow.

Let's do this!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys and gently caress Tom Brady

I'm so glad GDTs are back :unsmith:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys and gently caress Tom Brady

I'm so glad GDTs are back :unsmith:

:yeah:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I am ready for mother loving football

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1568021768316542976

:fsmug:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Here's the moment of silence for Queen Elizabeth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hello football friends

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What will it loving take to get Dungy and Harrison off my TV

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

Buy her an account so she can mercilessly own you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Someone post the Football is Back tweet TIA

EDIT: Found it

https://twitter.com/Josejusejo/status/1493728918360276992

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 9, 2022