Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I dropped the Rams D to stream the Bengals and am kind of regretting it so far.

Feeling p good about taking Henderson everywhere though! He hasn’t done a ton but he is getting all the shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Michael Thomas’ demise may have been greatly exaggerated 😳

I subbed him out like a coward for Aiyuk like 2 minutes before kickoff. This could very easily cost me the week.

I’ve played enough years of fantasy to know my last minute tinkering is ALWAYS wrong and yet here I am doing it again :downs:

Could really use a long TD to Hollywood about now. Or, yeah, the ghost of Mike Williams

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 11, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I survived benching Thomas thanks to Saquon going bananas

In my other league and in my friends only DFS pool I got smoked by Saquon :argh: Well unless Evans and Sutton both score like 20 points

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The one guy on earth playing Zander Horvath in DFS is dancing naked in the streets

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

axelord posted:

Every WR on the Chiefs might not be.

I got 14 combined PPR points from Kelce and Juju which is Not Great!

Mike Williams is alive, though. Hopefully Herbert is also alive next week to throw him the ball.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I have Barkley or CMC going everywhere today. If either one of them could do anything at all in this dumpster fire of a game that would be swell.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

coronaball posted:

Why would I start the Colts defense in Jacksonville? loving stupid

I did this too. They were ranked firmly startable by every analyst I look at :shrug: But yeah Colts always seem to poo poo the bed in Duval for no reason

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Good loving job Mike Evans

Also, GOOD loving JOB LAMAR JACKSON :woop:

I know Lattimore historically owns Evans but I did not have him tilting Evans so hard he gets ejected on my bingo card lol

My teams are in shambles today

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I know Lattimore historically owns Evans but I did not have him tilting Evans so hard he gets ejected on my bingo card lol

My teams are in shambles today

I think one team will steal a win but only because I lucked out and played a team that poo poo the bed even worse. Unless the Eagles game plays out weirdly such that his Miles Sanders massively outscores my Hurts + Goedert. Really hope this week was the aberration and not last week for Saquon, if he's consistently scoring 9-10 points I'm dead

My other team got shithoused because Kelce + Juju + Evans + Colts D combined for like 20 points :thumbsup:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

some of these camera angles really suck

and sometimes the player position tracking graphics make you look at the wrong thing

Amazon just a bit too tryhard with the bells and whistles imo

Agreed. The all-22 idea is super cool but somehow they still make it extremely confusing. I feel like once the play starts they should drop the player highlights. Because decades of video games have trained me that the guy with the circle under him has the ball/puck/whatever and when the camera is mega zoomed out and there's 5 circles I have no idea wtf I am looking at. My eye goes to some random cornerback away from the play cause he had a circle under him and I miss what actually happened.

They also need to reduce the amount of screen real estate devoted to pointless stats in Prime Vision, it's like 25% of my drat tv

Whoreson Welles posted:

got ruined by that final TD.

yeah a couple people in my home league slack got real mad at the end

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I was really hoping Darrell Henderson would end up being a draft steal. Looking like he’s not even going to be usable as a flex.

Maybe the Rams can go up another TD in the second half and get him some grind it out usage.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Lol nope they are just riding Akers FML

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am going to need Week 1 Saquon to show up tomorrow. And/or Denver to kick like 8 field goals

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I thought Patterson had stone cold zero chance of being good again. Didn’t take him anywhere. Welp.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Denver to kick like 8 field goals

This did not happen. Come on 16+ points from Saquon :smithicide:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

*starts Greg Joseph*

Actually kickers are very good and the true measure of fantasy skill

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm mad that Daniel Jones is out there vulturing rushing TDs from the Giants main RB.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dammit I picked up Josh Reynolds when every other Lions skill player was declared dead but I didn’t have the courage to start him.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Counterpoint: Mike Evans all night every night

:hmmyes:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kupp staying out of the end zone let me squeak out a win even though he caught roughly a billion balls. I absolutely did not deserve to win this week but a W is a W. 4-0 baby :cheers:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I almost started Russ over Kyler cause I am terrified of the Eagles D. But was even more terrified of the TNF dogshit game curse. At least so far looking like it will be hard to do worse than Wilson.

Could we get like one TD to Sutton, though?

no

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Fentry posted:

LOL Sutton got a big play by stealing it from a teammate

:yeshaha:

He still only has like 9 points but it’s something in this turd of a game

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

I'm sorry to anyone who just got elbow-slammed from low-earth orbit by... Taysom Hill???

lol he was dropped for Robert Tonyan in my main league last night so nobody had him

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

Kelce lmao :woop:

hell yeah brother

Kelce, CMC, and Breece Hall all finally hitting together is extremely cool and good. My bench in this league is loving dust, though, all fliers look like whiffs. Byes and inevitable injuries are going to be a problem.

Hopefully whoever is coaching and QBing for the Panthers next week understands the concept of "dump off to CMC and get out of the way".

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Fentry posted:

The only active player in my entire league for this game is Terry Mclaurin being used as a bye week fill in, this might be the most fantasy irrelevant game in the 10+ year history of our league

Yeah my main league only has Montgomery (against me) and McLaurin going. It’s a wasteland tonight.

In my other league some psycho is playing Kmet as well.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I hope all the people talking about dropping Aiyuk didn't pull the trigger on it :ohdear:

I’ve been sitting on Aiyuk and this is almost more annoying because now I don’t want to drop him but I also don’t know how I would ever feel good about playing him.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Trade while he's coming off a good game?

People always say this but who is looking at 5 games of like 5 points each before the eruption and going “I like where this is going, this seems real”. If I can find a sucker desperate for a WR I’m happy to try of course.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I thought the Bengals D would be a reasonable start against a Saints team missing like all of its offensive skill players

lol. lmao

also yeah did Cook pull a Vontae Davis and retire mid game? The Jets just rushed for like 200 yards on Miami last week. Thought he was a smash play

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Obviously this is the week I go against the Burrows and Chase stack on my league with bonus for 50+yd TDs.

Yeah I am getting loving bodied by Burrow, Andrews, and Tyreek.

At least Cook did a thing

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

Zach Ertz, where are you?

I really need Hollywood to have a big game.

Man there is nothing going on in these afternoon games so far. If you combine the point total of all 3 it’s not even close to the O/U set for Chiefs/Bills lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chernabog posted:

I need 42 from Ekeler and Russ :ohdear:

I need 29 from Sutton (lol) in one league, 40 from uhhhhh Mike Boone and Brandon McManus (edit: oh and Mike Williams) (lol) in the other. gg ez

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 17, 2022

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Williams will get more than 9 points!!!!

Oh poo poo I forgot I also have Williams going tonight. So I guess it's more of a single-lol at my odds of Boone/McManus/Williams putting up 40. Huge Williams game incoming

Really wishing I had flexed Aiyuk

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

I hate this so much.

Truly the 2022 Broncos team slogan

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The one remaining winless team in my league was losing going into overtime with only the Chargers D going for him vs Ekeler. ESPN’s stupid win probability thing showed a 99% chance to lose.

He won by 0.08 :hmbol: Opposing manager has left this plane of existence

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Having watched the game I am pleasantly surprised to come away with almost 20 points from Kyler. Since for quite a while it was looking like about 8.

Friends I was watching the game with bet some “Murray gets 1 TD” prop and were sweating bullets most of the game lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

So far my desperation bye fill in of Matt Ryan is looking Pretty Bad

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Lmao at half time in the early games my opponent and I are tied at 15 points. We each have 5 players going. What is this season

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Burrow is outscoring my opponents' team so far :stare:

We have one guy with Burrow and Boyd and espn has him at like 99% to win in the third quarter of the early games

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

gently caress you Daniel Jones why are you the goal line back :argh:

Also lol Tampa just slaughtered my survivor pool (I’m on the Pats this week)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Instant hubris because happiness is a lie

:negative:

Need Kelce to do even more Kelce things now