Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
My wife was having issues trying to order something with a card that should have no problems, and on further inspection discovered that the expiration date for every single card saved on her phone had spontaneously jumped off a month. Anyone have any idea what might be going on? Did some internal date setting somehow get futzed with or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

It's clear she "slidered" (spontaneous macro-scale quantum wave function tunneling) into a parallel universe where she signed up for her cards a month apart, or, if the cards no longer matched, her phone slidered from a similarly month-displaced-card timeline. This a surprisingly common event and is almost always harmless and unnoticeable. As long as she's respirating okay and the phone doesn't take out your entire city in a positron-electron annihilation when connecting it to a charger you should be fine either way.

strtj
Feb 1, 2010
Do you live in a place where the time zones recently changed, or any other sort of time-related discrepancy occurred? Otherwise I have no idea, and I would think about contacting Apple since I'm sure this is not something they want to have happen.