Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
wasn't/isn't Robert Evans a goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Revins posted:

wasn't/isn't Robert Evans a goon

Thats his son RIch Evans

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Oh Don Piano posted:

Thats his son RIch Evans

he's way too cool to be a goon

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Ben Franklin seemed like a goony motherfucker

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Revins posted:

Ben Franklin seemed like a goony motherfucker

Nope. He traveled the world and hosed women. Maybe a proto-goon? Nah, he was also smart

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have seen pictures of ancient japanese battle goons, baring their horrible asses and blasting wind at the enemy

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Socrates was the first mod of D&D

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

slave to my cravings posted:

Socrates was the first mod of D&D

Lol no

The guys who kept asking Socrates questions and getting owned by him. Yes

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Linux Pirate posted:

he smelled too horrible and the autopsy was cut short. :btroll:

A new goal to strive for

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

1676 - The Countersuit of Leonard J. Crabs

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
looking forward to the next goon meet

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Idk if this thread has mentioned John malkovich, but he’s a goon supposedly

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Jon Stewart also a goon, I heard

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

TK8325 posted:

Nikola Tesla, he constantly came up with ideas for cool poo poo but never implemented anything. Or if he did it was overwrought and doomed to failure.

And he was weird, like he literally married a pigeon or something.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Will Wheaton was and I think Neil Cicierega is/was a goon. I know there were a few other notable goons. Also, I think there's an older MLB baseball player whose handle is his own name, forget the name though.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Halle Berry is a goon. But don’t tell no one.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

Tarrare

Couldn't stop eating and was always hungry. He regularly ate gross poo poo and capitalized on the negative attention. When the French Revolution began, he became a soldier and was always sick from eating poo poo you're not supposed to, like stray cats (:(), on top of a lifetime of consuming garbage. Field hospitals begrudgingly fed him quadruple rations, because it was impossible for him not to be a burden.

A general had an idea to make him useful and proposed he be a spy since he could and would eat anything. Using his stomach as a courier, they fed him a wood box with a message for an imprisoned French colonel. Tarrare crossed into Prussia and about a day later he was caught. He betrayed the French almost instantly and had the poo poo kicked out of him, after which he was then dumped back near French lines.

When he made his was back to the military hospital, he started relaxing like anyone would. By drinking blood and nibblin' on bits of dead people in the morgue. Oh, and he may have eaten a baby. When he didn't outright deny this when challenged, he was chased out of the hospital.

When he finally died, his autopsy revealed his body was rancid and full of pus. His intestines were rotten, and his stomach started at the back of his throat. In goonly fashion, he smelled too horrible and the autopsy was cut short. :btroll:

lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am fairly sure that Charles of Spain does not have an account

Only because he got perma'd for talking about incest anime

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Laplace was a historical edgelord, certainly capable of fitting in D&D; when Napoleon asked him why there was no mention of God in his math treatise he famously said ‘I had no need of that hypothesis’ which was a pretty sick way of demonstrating his commitment to atheism.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
None of this legitable.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
They say Marilyn Monroe was known to reek and barely shower, farted constantly, her home was so dirty the cleaning maids would quit, and she would lie in bed eating while nude and then stuff the remains under the bedding and go to sleep.

Lady in the streets, goon in the sheets :hmmyes:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

I have seen pictures of ancient japanese battle goons, baring their horrible asses and blasting wind at the enemy

A way to weaponize the terrible nature of the goon. Perhaps our talents simply have no place in modern society.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
[quote="Tarkus" post="526181313"]
Will Wheaton [... ]is/was a goon.

God, I hope this is true and that he followed the RLM threads.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Lol no

The guys who kept asking Socrates questions and getting owned by him. Yes

you mean the guy plato STDH'd the hell out of? thrasymachus was right to make fun of socrates, and cool for it

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Zeluth posted:

None of this legitable.

Howard Hughes becoming a shut in piss lord is.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

Tarkus posted:

Will Wheaton was and I think Neil Cicierega is/was a goon. I know there were a few other notable goons. Also, I think there's an older MLB baseball player whose handle is his own name, forget the name though.

I don't think wil wheaton's been on these forums since fark was relevant

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WilWheaton posted:

lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Not in this
Voting 1

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Spinz posted:

Not in this
Voting 1

you're in my heart as a notable goon

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The people who were stealing the puckins

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

WilWheaton posted:

:regd06:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Vilerat and Ben Ghazi

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

T.J. Miller is probably a goon, based on an old anon confession thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
have we really gone two pages about notable goons with no mention of pumpkins?

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

have we really gone two pages about notable goons with no mention of pumpkins?

I was trying to make a photoshop of Ronald Reagan messing with John Hinckley's puckins but couldn't get it looking decent.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

,me

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

I really enjoyed this post, ty

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
For more Tarrare fun facts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYHDj2sB-rc

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Elise the great wrote some truly wonderful stories about nursing

Some of the best stuff I ever read on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Franz Reichelt made a parachute suit and was absolutely convinced in his own brilliance. However, everyone who saw the thing recognized what a bad design it was and said, "Hey Franz you're a tailor and not an aeronautical genius, and this poo poo sucks. Idiot." Franz, undeterred by the Haters, conducted a bunch of experiments that proved he (Franz) was a big wrong idiot as his dummies kept crashing out of the sky like 100lb watermelons. Instead of reconsidering his genius, he doubled down, jumped off the Eiffel tower with his parachute pants, and left a Wiley Coyote sized crater in the asphalt when he landed.

He was also French in the early 1900's, so he probably didn't bathe much either.