Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

What's the meme this new avatar is based on called? Please goons I'm so lost help me find my way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
You could build a robot to shove pickles in your rear end

Otherwise your post makes no sense at all. Its a picture from the Simpsons I think Milhouse mom

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

peanus

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Duck and Cover posted:

What's the meme this new avatar is based on called? Please goons I'm so lost help me find my way.

Howard the Duck's condom from his wallet, from the scene that was deleted in the rereleases. Duck cover.

edit: Oh my phone app has avatars turned off. I thought you were asking for new horny avatar ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lbp2Vz77D4

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 10, 2022

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao that isa good rear end av tho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also :hmbol: at the thought of microwave's mom dehornying anyone

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nooner posted:

Also :hmbol: at the thought of microwave's mom dehornying anyone

Finally. *researches* Oh I hadn't seen that image. I had seen the one that the avatar is based on.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Good av op, somewhere out there is a goon of tsste and culture

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
chili dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

kntfkr posted: