Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Mmmm. Cold hard butter and the softest roll you've ever had in your life.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
really love the peanuts with that zesty covering!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I grow and harvest my own food on the plane. The soil is a bit hard to plow, but winter vegetables do ok.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
if i am in a plane, i am most likely drugged into unconsciousness, so i can’t quite say

DoomCroissant fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 21, 2024

baka of lathspell

bump. is airline food any better now

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

RavenousScoot

A stewardess asks if you want to order "airplane food." You say yes and she comes over with it, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. You kick your feet in joy as she carts the empty bowl away.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

RavenousScoot posted:

A stewardess asks if you want to order "airplane food." You say yes and she comes over with it, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. She scoops another spoonful, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing. You kick your feet in joy as she carts the empty bowl away.

Yeah, but the portions are smaller these days, they used to have to do that at least 20 more times when I was a kid

DoomCroissant

the real question is this: are you pro- or anti-meal before flight

do you gamble with airline dining

Drink-Mix Man

DoomCroissant posted:

I'm anti-airport prices on anything besides coffee because I'm an addict

Escape From Noise

baka of lathspell posted:

bump. is airline food any better now

Depends. In my recent experience JAL was okay and AA was pretty bad.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Twenty Four

RavenousScoot posted:

A stewardess asks if you want to order "airplane food." You say yes and she comes over with it, but then begins reciting the entire pre-flight safety speech. Then she takes off running up and down the aisle with a spoonful of your mac and cheese making jet engine sounds before finally frantically telling you to open up for the landing.

lol

Drink-Mix Man

RavenousScoot posted:

chuckling rn about this post again and the username-post synergy

Finger Prince

DoomCroissant posted:

It's a game day decision. Depends on the airport, the length and time of flight, and the possibility of an upgrade.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I'm anti-airport prices on anything besides coffee because I'm an addict

This for real. Airline food is bad, but it is free (on international flights). Depending on the airport, the airport food is also bad and criminally overpriced. Do I eat the hot slop in a paper trough for free, or do I eat a $20 poo poo sandwich?

DoomCroissant

Finger Prince posted:

It's a game day decision. Depends on the airport, the length and time of flight, and the possibility of an upgrade.

This for real. Airline food is bad, but it is free (on international flights). Depending on the airport, the airport food is also bad and criminally overpriced. Do I eat the hot slop in a paper trough for free, or do I eat a $20 poo poo sandwich?

i usually buy barkthins and munch on that between bouts of consciousness

RavenousScoot

airline food is kinda one dimensional, but look at what we have with modern improvements
airpoint food could only be thought of in reference to other food, hardly a food at all

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

RavenousScoot posted:

airline food is kinda one dimensional, but look at what we have with modern improvements
airpoint food could only be thought of in reference to other food, hardly a food at all

Airtesseract food.
Kind of sounds like a Nike shoe.