Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
true story

Marching Powder fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Sep 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

yeah for sure

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

AIDS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

So I actually read all of that, and I'm sorry that happened to you, or whatever, and Witcher 3 owns, but this sentence:

Marching Powder posted:

as a white police officer held halle berry in a full nelson while two other white cops punched her in an alley, i decided i was moving overseas.

Bro lmfao

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So I actually read all of that, and I'm sorry that happened to you, or whatever, and Witcher 3 owns, but this sentence:

Bro lmfao

my team leader approved my ticket that it was a bad look and they called me into the office and yelled at me lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After witnessing a goomba being curbstomped I raised an inquiry. Shortly after I was called into Wade's office and promptly let go from Newgrounds LLC.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

i watched my epics become worthless in 2 levels

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

After witnessing a goomba being curbstomped I raised an inquiry. Shortly after I was called into Wade's office and promptly let go from Newgrounds LLC.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

[lead game dev with two middle managers flanking him] the bug reporting tool is not for you to voice your political concerns about goomba welfare. you have wasted a lot of people's time with that poo poo. do your job.

[me, stoned] yeah sick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
They called catwoman a bitch

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
WoW kicks loving rear end also lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Vietnam vet venting in his support group about various wartime atrocities and how his overwatch event crate gave him a skin for a character he hates.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

12 seconds into my past, I open my fingers. The photograph is falling, I am watching the stars. It's 2006. I am loathing QA on Medieval II: Total War. It's 2004. I am holding Halle Barry in a full nelson. It's December 2016. I have learned to love again through the Witcher 3.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

Vietnam vet venting in his support group about various wartime atrocities and how his overwatch event crate gave him a skin for a character he hates.

i've deployed and worked at ea and if i could erase one experience from my life it would be ea and i'm not joking lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

12 seconds into my past, I open my fingers. The photograph is falling, I am watching the stars. It's 2006. I am loathing QA on Medieval II: Total War. It's 2004. I am holding Halle Barry in a full nelson. It's December 2016. I have learned to love again through the Witcher 3.

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Marching Powder posted:

i've deployed and worked at ea and if i could erase one experience from my life it would be ea and i'm not joking lol

brother, just play some games

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

symbolic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Bveg9ncdE

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

it's a crime Kurt Vonnegut didn't get to make any games. imagine him writing metal gear solid lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Larry Parrish posted:

it's a crime Kurt Vonnegut didn't get to make any games. imagine him writing metal gear solid lol

dude....

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
honestly man

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:twisted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

yeah that would be cool

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

anyone who believes in psychokenesis, raise my ha-

SO, YOU LIKE SUIKODEN?!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mmo people are so sad, rip man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

elf help book posted:

atj least in tcc they can't talk about dealing or getting drugs in the mmo subforum they're trading builds and scripts and mathematically calculating how to waste their life to their maximum capacity and it's cool smh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Marching Powder posted:

atj least in tcc they can't talk about dealing or getting drugs in the mmo subforum they're trading builds and scripts and mathematically calculating how to waste their life to their maximum capacity and it's cool smh

i read this post thinking tcc was a wow expansion

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i was addicted to trying to get 25/40 people to follow a really basic pattern, failing repeatedly, and saving up all my dkp to buy things i wouldn't use because a paladin i didn't like really wanted it and i'd just disenchant it and send him a letter in game about what items i got. admitting to meth would be less embarrassing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

i was addicted to trying to get 25/40 people to follow a really basic pattern, failing repeatedly, and saving up all my dkp to buy things i wouldn't use because a paladin i didn't like really wanted it and i'd just disenchant it and send him a letter in game about what items i got. admitting to meth would be less embarrassing.

alright, dude. we don't need you to actually post here anymore. we got it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

alright, dude. we don't need you to actually post here anymore. we got it

mmmhmm lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Enough.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks for listening man. Makes my job way easier. :cheerdoge:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
[reading this thread, nodding stupidly and looking around to see if anyone else is confused]

That Little Demon posted:

brother, just play some games
[getting to this post] :cheers: right on. totally. playing games, man. gently caress yeah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bro lmfao

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

elf help book posted:

i read this post thinking tcc was a wow expansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

WoW really jumped the shark with The Crimson Conquest