Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

So I actually read all of that, and I'm sorry that happened to you, or whatever, and Witcher 3 owns, but this sentence:

Marching Powder posted:

as a white police officer held halle berry in a full nelson while two other white cops punched her in an alley, i decided i was moving overseas.

Bro lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After witnessing a goomba being curbstomped I raised an inquiry. Shortly after I was called into Wade's office and promptly let go from Newgrounds LLC.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

mmo people are so sad, rip man

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

i was addicted to trying to get 25/40 people to follow a really basic pattern, failing repeatedly, and saving up all my dkp to buy things i wouldn't use because a paladin i didn't like really wanted it and i'd just disenchant it and send him a letter in game about what items i got. admitting to meth would be less embarrassing.

alright, dude. we don't need you to actually post here anymore. we got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BadFilmBestFilm posted:

Marching Powder bailed. I made like Chow Yun Fat.

*starts doing the cabbage patch* aw yea, here we go.