Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

why not lease the real estate to someone else who can take these risks instead of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

OP this idea is pretty terrible but I hope it works out anyway, also if nothing else we get "swell foop" out of this thread

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Powerful Katrinka posted:

If you're serious, I'll do an effort post about making donuts when I have some time later. If anyone wants to know what the job is, anyway
you should at least do it as a charity for the OP who is too quixotic to seek out this information on his own

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the only appropriate answer is "landlording", or I guess opening a weed store

OP it's not too late to pull out of doing this, no one ITT is going to give you a hard time about doing that, quite the contrary

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

no, you will not make money in donuts and coffee. close thread

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Rationale posted:

Donut truck, leased front with a thermoglazer, special delivery hotline, subscription service, wholesale, display cases inside other businesses-donuts have growth potential
ok this is definitely a troll now even if it didnt start that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

lol