Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Maybe you should put your phone on airplane mode because you're on a plane getting away from that terrible building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

TV Zombie posted:

Is there a road close to the front of the store? Seeing the car in front, with grass underneath bothers me for reasons I can’t explain.

Yeah this looks like it's on a dirt road.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Rationale posted:

I’m gonna pave the lot and cut in drive-thru windows ya goofies

Okay but what is this near? Because this looks like a location for a gun store not a donut shop.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

DarkHorse posted:

Donut Hole in the Wall

I would go crazy for a place called this.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

OP I would get donuts at the Donut Murder Shack but that might just be me. I really think the plumbing thing sounds more fun to work at as an owner and like a much much more profitable venture for you.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Rationale posted:

Lil baby got some tubes in his ears because they were chronically infected. Two days later he’s happier than average before surgery.

Poor little dude. I had chronic ear infections as a kid and it was the worst.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Rationale posted:

You’re the squidward to my spongebob

This is my favorite thread on the forums. If this place ever opens and it's where I think it is I'll make a trip down and grab some.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Wait did you make those?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Rationale posted:

criminal conspiracy

Never change, donut goon.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Shooting holes into your donuts. Hell yeah.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Anime Store Adventure posted:

pictures of the one hundred and forty doors please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Volmarias posted:

I have eaten
the donuts
that were in
the drying rack

and which
you were probably
saving
for selling

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet