Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

k. how do i get free?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

*mashing my palm into the ipad*
"sticky these threads"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

there are worse reasons to have kids than to rub tape off onto them

google THIS

*gets a booger stuck in the tape* Well, this is my life now

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

*gets a booger stuck in the tape* Well, this is my life now

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

tape escape

baka of lathspell

i don’t have enough hands, that’s the problem

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

op you get it so there's just a bit of tape on one hand and then you stick the sticky loose end to a bunch of dusty stuff/loose cat hair, and then you use the no-longer-sticky bit to grab it

alternatively get just a bit of a loose end and stick that to the garbage bag liner and pin it there with your free hand and then peel away

i work with tape a lot and have learned to Tape Escape

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

op you get it so there's just a bit of tape on one hand and then you stick the sticky loose end to a bunch of dusty stuff/loose cat hair, and then you use the no-longer-sticky bit to grab it

alternatively get just a bit of a loose end and stick that to the garbage bag liner and pin it there with your free hand and then peel away

i work with tape a lot and have learned to Tape Escape

now what do i do if i have had a classic heather papps glue mishap. this post was typed one letter at a time with a bottle of gorilla glue stuck between my two hands

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

now what do i do if i have had a classic heather papps glue mishap. this post was typed one letter at a time with a bottle of gorilla glue stuck between my two hands

yer hosed

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

jkl;argnal kjdfgnalfkjnHELPha.dkmfng alfjng