Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Powerstone 1+2 are all timers. Probably rented them dozens of times over the years.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol, what was the original post with that phrasing again

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

univbee posted:

It was regarding FF13 being announced for release on Xbox 360. Pretty sure it was on NeoGAF.

:cheersdoge:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

anybody have an lg c1 and notice that the ps5 wakeup messes up sometimes?

basically if I start the tv and the tv starts the console I'm good, but if I do it the other way around there's something like a 10% chance the picture and sound doesn't load until I turn the console off and back on. seems to replicate across all cables I've got but not with any other tvs.

then again I have weird poo poo that happens with this tv and the series x sometimes (it starts up in dev safe boot now and again) so maybe this tv is cursed in very minor but annoying ways. great device otherwise.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

fridge corn posted:

This means I might actually get to play pentiment!

The more people playing this game the better.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ZeeBoi posted:

The solution is to not use CEC because it’s a crapshoot.

Yeah it's looking like it. Thanks for reminding me what it's called.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Resetera is the funniest forum online and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

just remembered this resetera gem.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

We won the console war but at what cost

The mindshare…

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

90sgamer posted:

I apologize for that inappropriate thing I said yesterday. I was just in the heat of the moment posting.

Can I please have this avatar removed?

No you may not, worms butthole guy.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arist posted:

(unless you don't want to have to stop or whatever)

It's this, for me.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ah you get stuff for doing the demo? Guess that’s that then.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arist posted:

Seems like it's just consumables, so nothing major

You don’t understand, I need to have more items I’ll refuse to use.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I willa not be reading that article :D

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

“Even more money to make Octopath III” would be my hope.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dunno, which ones are those

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

Theatrhythm helped nudge me into an RSI last year, you should definitely pace yourself

Yeah but how good did your scores get though

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

SSS on all Ultimate level tracks including DLC, baby

aside from that one Big Bridge remix. only managed SS there

Hell yeah, powerful gamer :cheers:

My rhythm game injury story: I played Taiko no Tatsujin so obsessively for a month that I numbed out one of my thumbs for a fortnight, which overlapped with Elden ring release. That is an interesting game to play when your right thumb doesn’t work.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

It’s a little bit strange to me that the PS5 thread is talking about a massive PS5 game coming out in a few weeks

Chilling stuff, really.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I keep my smart tvs stupid and make my dumb tvs smart.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Morpheus posted:

I got a LG CX a few years ago when my old tv, a 50-inch plasma that weighed over a hundred pounds that I got in...2008 I think, started screaming and displaying a bright green screen for 30 seconds about 3/4ths of the time whenever you turned it on.

Couldn't turn it off when this happened either, or adjust the volume (it did this at max volume).

Figured it was time for an upgrade.

I think your tv was haunted dude.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I’m not terribly familiar with the suikoden games, 3 was the only one I’ve finished. This year may be the one I take a jump back after EC. Rip

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

PS2 has been and will probably always be the peak Sony console.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Aipsh posted:

Nah PS4 m8

Nah.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

fridge corn posted:

PS1 still the goat

A drat fine choice, for sure.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Do we know if the carryover bonus from ff7remake into rebirth needs a full clear file or just any save file at all? I’d like to avoid doing the ps4->5 file transfer if I don’t have to

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Bugblatter posted:

The new Xbox controller is supposed to have DuelSense style haptics, so good chance the devs will have already been working on haptic implementation that could be included on the PS5.

That’s cool. Controllers in general have been really good this gen.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Chungi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Morpheus posted:

My materia selection is simple: does this materia still need to be levelled up? Slot it in. Is it already maxed out? Take it out. Now that it's maxed out, I'll remember to slot it in when I have trouble with a boss (I won't remember)

Yup. I must max out that 6th lightning materia. It’s important