Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
My first post is a complaint. :yotj:
My left stick has started drifting left sometimes. It only does so for a second and it's very inconsistent when it happens, but it's noticeable. I've had some weirdness with this controller before, but blowing into it generally fixed it, but that doesn't seem to do the trick anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

Everyone always goes full twee or British butler or Whedon with talking magical swords and bracelets and such but has anyone ever tried going Werner Herzog with it

You don't even have to get him in a recording booth. Just have these play in the background constantly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pY-0JfEdLY

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Vikar Jerome posted:

capcom showcase is about to start, get ready!

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Vikar Jerome posted:

Lol re4r is coming to ps4. And thats it. Please wait until the re showcase next month!?!?!?!?!

:negative:

I can't believe they announced a port of Resident Evil 4 for a weaker console before it came out.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

…since when have they been called “Red Pyramid Thing?” Is this like when they pretended that Aeris has been called Aerith the whole time?

It's always been the official name in artbooks and such, even though the in-game text calls him Pyramid Head.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Morpheus posted:

I think the thing that bugged me the most about the FF16 demo was that there was no reason the queen would let Clive live - it's far more likely she'd order him to be killed and then the commander would be like "actually you'd make a good soldier so bugger that"
To be fair, in Japanese she says, 'hold up, he's got the blessing of the Phoenix'.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Kazzah posted:

I'm watching this stream, and hell, I think I might have to get Lies of P
Are there any romance options, or Lays of P, if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Aipsh posted:

DMV 5 fuckin sucked, but DMC 4 was amazing. I was going to write more but I got too angry about completely uncontrollable poet boy

My friend's got you covered. He thinks the same and explained it in too many words:
https://reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/s/wpDhivKBUX