Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I just noticed you can run multiple timers. Finally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Buying their merch goes a long way compared to streaming/purchasing their music.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I avoid charging my phone wirelessly since it needlessly adds too much heat. It's a shame too since my car's phone holder is a wireless charger.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

lol internet. posted:

Just started using this girly rear end iphone.

Any recommendations for a file explorer application? I'd like to access the file system through a web browser (http/lovely password) to download/upload pictures from my computer and if worse comes to worse FTP.

I don't mind paying but I do not want a subscription. If there is a better way to do this let me know, I don't want to plugin the drat cable.

In the Android world I used FX File Explorer.

It's been years since I actually had to do this, but AVPlayer allows you to FTP/HTTP drop files to your phone if you want. Don't think anything you drop there will show up in the regular photos/music ios apps though. It's all gonna be contained in AVPlayer.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

tuyop posted:

Yeah I was hoping this setting would be exposed to shortcuts at least but oh well! I’m just happy to have a charge limiter on everything expensive I have with a battery. :)

Agreed. I'm so glad I can finally leave my phone plugged in overnight without wearing the battery out. I had my iphone 13 pro max for over 2 years, almost never let it charge past 90%, and it had 98% health so it really does work.

I noticed that my iphone 15 pro max can charge my ipod pros with a usb c to lightning cable which is nice.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Cold on a Cob posted:

Idk if this is a MS problem, an apple problem, or a problem with our configuration (at work our logins are set to expire with very short windows for some drat reason).

There's probably a lot of people in your org getting hacked.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Blurb3947 posted:

Why does Bitwarden make me put in my master password every time I want to auto fill a password? It makes moving to a new phone annoying having to do the master password every single time I want to autofill.

Enable unlock with Face ID under settings in the Bitwarden app, that way you won’t have to enter your bitwarden password every time you use it to auto fill.

Nfcknblvbl fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Feb 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

My power bank shuts off after a short time (maybe a minute) of inactivity so it never runs into that back-and-forth charging situation. I thought that this was standard. I noticed that my iPods pro 2 case only charges to 95-ish with my power bank so it's definitely shutting off when the power draw is very low.