Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Lucky Guy posted:

I don't drink coffee

Reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Please don't gently caress Starbucks

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Peggy Edson posted:

ah yes coffee is for losers

*chugs energy drink*

energy drinks are even more for losers tho

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Everything except plain water is for losers, that's why I slam down every single liquid I can possibly slam down.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Poohs Packin posted:

Its a fast food job for people with liberal arts degrees - nothing more, nothing less.

odd to be mad about the union busting but also need to work in something about the drat kids with their lesbian dance theory degrees being peons or whatever

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Why the gently caress everyone doesn't use a drip coffee maker is beyond me. Dunking Donuts ground coffee (half regular / half hazelnut!) in the bag is my jam. So, so much cheaper than a daily $5 sugar drink.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

neato burrito posted:

Why the gently caress everyone doesn't use a drip coffee maker is beyond me. Dunking Donuts ground coffee (half regular / half hazelnut!) in the bag is my jam. So, so much cheaper than a daily $5 sugar drink.

gently caress yeah! :dunkedon:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Dunkin Donuts is better coffee than loving Starbucks. Hell McDonald's now that they switched to Colombian is better.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

But where will I get my pumpkin spice lattes OP? :ohdear:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

neato burrito posted:

I use a drip for coffee at home and it turns out well and I can drink 3 cups in a row to make my brain work in the morning. I buy lattes during the day when I'm out because I find anything other than a full size espresso maker doesn't actually do a decent latte.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Caesar Saladin posted:

I use a drip for coffee at home and it turns out well and I can drink 3 cups in a row to make my brain work in the morning. I buy lattes during the day when I'm out because I find anything other than a full size espresso maker doesn't actually do a decent latte.

Because you are losing all your caffeine to ghosts. :crossarms:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I too listened to Chapo trap house today

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I like coffee okay but lately I've just been taking a 200mg caffeine pill every morning. So that's one way to avoid starbucks i guess. Just put the caffeine straight in my veins idgaf

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Poohs Packin posted:

poo poo coffee poo poo CEO poo poo company to work for despite their public persona playing up all the supposed bennys you get from working there. Its a fast food job for people with liberal arts degrees - nothing more, nothing less.

They are doing massive illegal union busting all over the US right now and putting people in actual physical danger with their tactics.

Just drink cheap diner coffee if you're in the US or coffee from literally any other establishment if you live in a different country. gently caress(s) the BUCK(s).

They’re awful. In Seattle they carpeted the whole city in Starbucks and then when tullys and seattles best and a bunch of mom and pop coffee places went out of business they loving closed a bunch of locations so now it’s actually harder to get a cup of coffee.

Everyone deserved it too because I’d see the Starbucks line out the door and a tullys next door with 1 person in line. Starbucks is not that special if it’s even special at all.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
u guys remember that starbucks episode of southpark with tweak and and udnerpants gnomes

theyve really got my balls in a salad shooter!! XD

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm gonna swing by the bucks and get a huge java chip frap and love it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hmm drug coffee, very interesting.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I don't know if buying coffee off the internet from China that has added chemicals to it that are suppose to replicate amphetamines is a smart thing to do

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Are people still putting "grass fed butter" and MCT oil in their coffee and blending it in a Blendtec blender?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

" You see Doctor I was buying Chinese Amphetamine Coffee for the past year and drinking it every day, do you think this has something to do with my heart Afibbing"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Hollismason posted:

" You see Doctor I was buying Chinese Amphetamine Coffee for the past year and drinking it every day, do you think this has something to do with my heart Afibbing"

Amphetamines are actually much safer than the poo poo they put in the coffee.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Amphetamines are actually much safer than the poo poo they put in the coffee.

:dafuq:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

DMAA, some MLM was putting it in coffee and selling it. That’s not nearly as safe as just adding dextroamphetamine to coffee. Is that :thejoke: or what?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The thing about starbucks is if you order a small :airquote: coffee they will correct you and make sure you want to order a tall :airquote: but it’s like, you know the English translation ya goofus, and this coffee is South American, not italian. So give me a pequeno coffee, steeped. :shrug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
every morning i wake up and get a big cup filled with poo poo. and then i drink it

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Nooner posted:

odd to be mad about the union busting but also need to work in something about the drat kids with their lesbian dance theory degrees being peons or whatever

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Nooner posted:

drat kids with their lesbian dance theory degrees being peons

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

You know you done hosed up when Nooner makes a good point about your post lol

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
manager didn't let you take friday off huh, OP?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

every morning i wake up and get a big cup filled with poo poo. and then i drink it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79TriCpMKfs

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
word up I love spending 6 dollars for folgers fuckinf coffee

5 dollar oatmeal bar having rear end gently caress STARBUCKS

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I only ddrink tea, as the ancient masters did.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Why can't I lose weight

*Drinks 37 Whipped Cream Cold Coffee with Pumpkin Spice *

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Why not just eat literal garbage than eating eggs bites from Starbucks

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I usually just sniff a huge line of Nescafe and then run tap water until its flaming hot and just slam my loving mouth on the spigot and drink until my tongue feels like a loose sack of diahrrea.

gently caress Starbucks...they never let me do that in the bathroom anymore.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Why not just eat literal garbage than eating eggs bites from Starbucks

Because poison tastes way better than garbage!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Whatever's been sitting in the closest gas stations coffee pot for hours/days is fine by me and don't need no fancy $9 dickwater

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have my drip coffee maker set to a timer

i want to get one that also grinds the beans too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Drug tea is old news, cool kids drink drug coffee now