Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

Wait, who are the two on the left? At first I thought the blonde was Ukraine, but then who's the Nazi? I would have thought "the US/NATO," but the guns pointed at the Nazi have US/EU on them. Are both the blonde and the Nazi Ukraine?

The nazi is ukraine and I'm pretty sure the tied up lady is the breakaway republics but I'm not sure why she's wearing a confederate flag shirt

E:

Megamissen posted:

the nazi is ukraine and the blonde is donbass, her dress has the novorossiya flag on it

Oh ok, i looked up the breakaway republic flags and it did not look similar. Interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Da Sharia Zone