Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This one contained a selfie and was posted on a day that they also indicated that they were still in the hospital. I blanked the picture but this is the most damning tweet:

This one contains a picture taken on a day where they imply they are in the hospital, but is clearly taken from a couch:

When you say the pictures were taken on certain days when they said they were in the hospital, are you talking about the EXIF data of the images, or just the time stamps on the Twitter posts? If the latter, it's possible they were simply posting photos that were originally taken days earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

kaom posted:

^ I’m referring to the 2021 cancer treatments. But also lol.

The first time was simple confusion of an 18 year old visiting the UK for the first time, and not understanding how to tell a pub apart from a restaurant.

Later, my friend did not teach me the local language correctly so I could relive the experience.

(A friend chose this title for me.)

Even ordering milk at a restaurant is weird

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Can we close the thread now please?

Why?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

your av is cute (:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Imagine being literally dying and spending your remaining time arguing with people on somethingawful

Not gonna lie, this is probably how I'm gonna end up going down too

Not like with cancer and fundraising specifically, just wasting my time arguing with people on the forums

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Please donate to Sid’s cat, the poor guy’s barely hanging on

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm gonna have to ask you to cite your sources on this. I live in a town with a lot of old people where healthcare is a major industry, and having hospital care administered in-home is absolutely something I've seen people do. And that friend I mentioned earlier is poor as hell and didn't get help from any charity.

Azathoth posted:

My dude, you need to stop this line of argument right now.

Forget Jeffrey, here we've got an admin who seems to be openly threatening to take action against someone for not sharing their personal opinions regarding the US healthcare system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Found my fingerprints on the murder weapon, you say? I'm sorry your honor, but I don't even know how fingerprints work :smuggo: