Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

It's right next to the tactical coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

America on solving the mass shooting problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTyUfOHgas

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

numberoneposter posted:

America on solving the mass shooting problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTyUfOHgas

Listen the only solution to mass shootings is MORE guns. it's flawless logic. It's like how when the fire department shows up when your house is on fire and starts lobbing Molotov cocktails at the inferno. Flawless problem solving.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

The Butcher posted:

If I ever see these I'm hella going to pick some up for gag gifts.

I'm also curious to know what a gunship tastes like.

I'm assuming fuel and lubricants, and maybe the smokey chemical aftertaste of firing off a rocket pod?

Eye-searing sulphur smell going in and coming out :nexus:

Death Wish Coffee is also one of the dumbest life hacks imaginable. Just make your coffee stronger dipshits instead of that inedible garbage.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

dstyle posted:

Why waste money on toilet paper when you've got a towel right there in the bathroom with you?

I like your style or lack thereof.

for content.

Trouble not ripping your pants when you bend over? Paint your crack blue when you are wearing bluejeans. Impress others with your resourcefulness.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hole in your Lululemon tights? Just apply black sharpie. Voila.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

sigher posted:

What the gently caress is tactical soap?

Not soap, radio!

To call in an airstrike, obviously.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hate taking out the trash? flush it down the toilet!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Don't flush your garbage if you are on septic, just gonna sit there until you burn it later. Might as well burn it as you go, garbage fires are good for long weekend holidays, plan your burns around them.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Spinz posted:

It's because maneuvering around in your slippery tub (if you have that kind of shower/tub set up) is dangerous

Get out of the tub and get your feet on solid ground before you towel off

I think that's practically instinctual

What the hell else are bathmats for?? Urine spills?

What kind of maneuvers are you performing while you towel off? Personally I just stand there and use my arms, but if your doctor recommended jumping jacks, backflips, etc then by all means disregard this suggestion.

The bath mat is for the soles of your feet, which will inevitably still be wet when you step out. I never said this strategy was perfect!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the only good life hack: :justpost:

atvrager
Jun 15, 2007
fear

haljordan posted:

Bulletproof Coffee: PUNISH. YOUR. COLON.

when i was younger and dumber i made this stuff (with extra protein powder, because why not). the most exciting part was racing to the office before the inevitable fecal explosion.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

instead of burning your garbage just toss it over the fence into your neighbors yard. Once its over the fence its not your problem anymore. Lifehack.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
life hack: do not give in to the urge to bang your head against the wall to crack your head open to release the demons and finally set urself free

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Private Cumshoe posted:

life hack: do not give in to the urge to bang your head against the wall to crack your head open to release the demons and finally set urself free

This is true, the wall gives way before your head does.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

haljordan posted:

Bulletproof Coffee: PUNISH. YOUR. COLON.

Real life hack - put the MCT oils all over your body instead (at the end of your shower), as the medium-chain fats may successfully smother any topical yeast infections that can cause most common skin problems.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Real life hack - put the MCT oils all over your body instead (at the end of your shower), as the medium-chain fats may successfully smother any topical yeast infections that can cause most common skin problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drva4gp66lc&t=114s

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

lifehack. stick yeast up your butt to give yourself autobrewery syndrome so you never have to buy beer again.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
bigger than before :)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Lifehack: have dirty dishes to clean or garbage to take out? Just abandon your house and buy a new one! Lifehax.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Put em out for raccoons to lick clean

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I saw this thing about how the handle on some chopping boards isn’t actually a handle and it is there so you can hang the chopping board off the side of the counter with a bin underneath and slide the waste through the hole and into the bin.

Which is dumb as poo poo for three reasons,
1) no thats blatantly not what its for if it was it wouldn’t be shaped like a handle.
2) you’re preparing a meal over an open kitchen bin like an absolute scrubber
3) hanging the chopping board halfway off the counter is a really good way of knocking your food all over the floor.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Need an easy way to open a coconut?

No, you don't. Coconuts suck. Choose literally anything else to eat.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Devils Affricate posted:

:hmmyes:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

I like to put a coconut milk in some curries, but luckily it comes in a can and I use the can opener lifehack to get at it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I love the stupidity of the mediocre to terrible lifehacks that claim that this is what the manufacturer intended to lend legitimacy to their hack. Like, first, if the manufacturer intended it then it isn't a hack. Second, no they didn't.

"Chip makers intend you to use their bags as waste basket liners!" No they loving didn't you godddamn dolts.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

I love the stupidity of the mediocre to terrible lifehacks that claim that this is what the manufacturer intended to lend legitimacy to their hack. Like, first, if the manufacturer intended it then it isn't a hack. Second, no they didn't.

"Chip makers intend you to use their bags as waste basket liners!" No they loving didn't you godddamn dolts.

well actually yeah they did but only for me specifically

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
heat up the oil/butter in the pan before dropping your eggs in to make scrambled eggs. The eggs cook much faster and don't turn into a gooey mess!

this is the first time I've described my incredible hack in text form. usually I make people sit through a 25 minute YouTube video of me jacking myself off before I get to the good stuff. but you know you guys get friend prices :angel:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Buce posted:

I like to put a coconut milk in some curries, but luckily it comes in a can and I use the can opener lifehack to get at it.

Coconut milk is a delicious ingredient in certain foods like curry, agreed. But nobody taking home a coconut is doing it for the coconut milk (which is not even something naturally inside the coconut, it comes from processing the pulp). Like you said, just buying a can of it is the way to go. It's not just more convenient, but cheaper too.

Unless you live in a place that gives you access to free coconuts, I guess. If you live on a tropical island you have my permission to make your own coconut milk.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

heat up the oil/butter in the pan before dropping your eggs in to make scrambled eggs. The eggs cook much faster and don't turn into a gooey mess!

This is how you're supposed to cook pretty much all things

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
"Don't want to pay for overpriced crown molding? Well, your table saw is the only tool you need."

<removes blade guard>
<removes riving knife>
<removes the fence>
<clamps the most convoluted and jankiest jig to the table top . . . not parallel to the blade?>

<removes left thumb>

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Want to save toilet paper?

Wear a cape! Then you can wipe your rear end with the back of your shirt.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

I just fill up on opioids every day and once every 5 weeks I split my rear end in a top hat open with a dinty moore-sized turd with the density of granite. no tp required. life hack!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Gatto Grigio posted:

Want to save toilet paper?

Wear a cape! Then you can wipe your rear end with the back of your shirt.

Instead of wiping, balance on your shoulder blades in the shower, pointing your rear end toward the water.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If you drink a whole bottle of vodka all your problems go away for a couple hours

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Need to do a thing? Find a consumer product that does that thing and buy it! Wallah!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Bargearse posted:

Need to do a thing? Find a consumer product that does that thing and buy it! Wallah!

As a member of the British aristocracy in colonial India, wallahs are a sure fire money saver in the punkah/chai department.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
This is a pretty good life hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59BM6bOeUs

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The fat cat bureaucrats in the Vatican not letting you execute your wives, just start your own religion!!!

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Pretty sure I saw a clipping from one of those woman's magazines somewhere promoting a life hack cleaning solution made by mixing bleach and ammonia :gas::ghost::gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Low on kitchen salt? Simply add chlorine to sodium