Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

quote:

The graphic image is a highly explicit internet meme intended to shock

US school app accounts hacked to send explicit image https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-62914010

The BBC is being cagey about the exact image here, but I reckon our Lord of the Ring is probably the image we’re talking about. Anyone actually know precisely what the nasty surprise was? (This was the only article in the last week on the BBC that didn’t reference the recently departed Queen Liz, hurrah).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
DO NOT OPEN THE LINK

IF YOU DO, YOU WILL SEE AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGE OF A MAN OPENING HIS rear end

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bula Vinaka posted:

DO NOT OPEN THE LINK

IF YOU DO, YOU WILL SEE AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGE OF A MAN OPENING HIS rear end

NOT TRUE

although that would be less vulgar than that obscene funeral for that pig slut the queen they're displaying

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

A horror movie where if you see the goatseman's image in 7 days he will appear to you and kill you by ripping your rear end in a top hat apart

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
climbs out of his own rear end in a top hat on the flickering monitor

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
It’s one of THE TALKS that any responsible parent needs to have with their children. Before they reach their teens, you need to explain to them where babies come from. Similarly, at some point you need to sit them down and explain what that man is doing with his anus.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Urinal poop

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

kntfkr posted:

climbs out of his own rear end in a top hat on the flickering monitor

Lmao

I might have to draw this tonight.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Look at these wimpy kids today! Hell, back in my day we saw fifteen goatses on the way to school, uphill both ways!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how do you properly goatse people without AIM these days anyway

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

kntfkr posted:

how do you properly goatse people without AIM these days anyway

cross site scripting (XSS) or maybe client-side template injection

Edit:

sigher posted:

Lmao

I might have to draw this tonight.

If you draw my goatse horror movie I'll give you 5 dollars

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

papa what that man do to his anus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

papa what that man do to his anus?

Loving his best life.