Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

https://i.imgur.com/jEL5rtB.mp4
The spooky season is around the corner and I wanted to get us a head start on all the scary and spooky sigs coming up!
Request, make and post sigs, sig ideas, whatever you want to :justpost: about sigs for the upcoming traditional spooktober festivities.

If you are new to the sig tradition in BYOB, the sig forum, like when you just arrived here from our science outpost in TFR or as guest from the spaceship in CSPAM currently, it is ancient tradition that goes way back hundreds and thousands of years that in BYOB we request and make cool sigs for each other! So if you want a sig of any kind, you don't need to consider yourself a regular or anything, just post ITT and have someone make a cool sig for you as a gift! Similarly, if you always wanted to get your photoshop, blender or even MS Paint skills a go, make some sigs for others!

I, for one, would love to request a cool sig for the upcoming spooky season! Since I was all about spiders recently, I would request to not have spiders this time but instead maybe something really spooky, like, a witch? with butts? butt witch?? let creativity guide you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

yeeeeee sig me up please, spookums or just autumn it's all great!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I would like to have a spooky sig this fall, have been out of the sig game for a while and feeling kinda naked. Something spooky citrus related is fine but I give whomever free reign on what they would like to make.

Also, I know nothing about making gifs but I can do something in paint.net if someone wants.

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Would it be ok if I had a spooky sig :shobon:

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i felt a change in the air. it's sig season. gonna make a bunch and also hopefully receive one. i have no real requests for mine, i would say whoever has an idea and energy can do whatever they want.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

it's nearly my birthday byob and my fondest wish is an extra spooooooky sloth sig from a posting pal!

please, thank you and happy spooky birthday to us all, each and every one!

Ohtori Akio
I would love a sig, and I would love to make a sig for you, dear reader

Manifisto

sigs sigs sigs sigs sigs sigs SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS SIGS

yes hello I would like to a sig, I will also probably create a few why not

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I would like a sig, I will probably make a sig or two once i settle on a sig theme for the season.

As for my sig, it could be spooky and that would be fine and lovely, or it could be like autumn leaves and cozy tea and firesides etc. and that would be awesome as well

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sig me up Scotty I'm not picky :spooky:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Sig me, please. Either spooky :ghost: or autumnal is good.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi friendos I would love a new sig please :love:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

LIST OF SIG REQUESTS AND STATUS:

• Goons are Great - requests a cool spooky sig with something other than spiders
  • biosterous -
  • Zil - requests possibly a spooky citrus sig but anything is fine - in progress by Manifisto
  • Seth Pecksniff - requests a spooky sig
  • Heather Papps -
  • Stoner Sloth - requests a spooky sig, birthday is imminent
  • Ohtori Akio -
  • Manifisto -
  • Kaiser Schnitzel - requests a spooky sig or like autumn leaves and cozy tea and firesides etc
  • Areola Grande -
  • Barking Gecko -
  • Rarity -

gonna start with Zil this time, I don't recall making them a sig before!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i will get started on Seth Pecksniff's, using the same criteria that manifisto used - i have never made a sig for them before. every season it get's harder to find folk i've never done one for and my heart feels warmed and full.

my initial thoughts: a spooky shrek sig

Pony Jabroni

one time my friend and i sewed together our own skirts and conspiracy t shirts and went to an olive garden at 9:30 AM and ordered six liters of wine and free bread sticks and it was the best day ever
i am excited to make some sigs!!!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'd be happy to get spookied up again. Or just Autumnal.
I've went 2022 so far without using any Windows OS, but I'm also gonna keep an eye open and if I get an idea I'll boot it up and shop something.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Scuba Trooper

gROUND fLOOR

Scuba Trooper

double posting to say i would like a sig but i need to find something spooky like an EC comicke booke

Heather Papps

hello friend

Scuba Trooper posted:

double posting to say i would like a sig but i need to find something spooky like an EC comicke booke

so this should have been obvious before i began but every comic book cover involving a scuba person is them having a BAD TIME TM

Scuba Trooper

all of those own. the sea is a cruel mistress

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Scuba Trooper posted:

all of those own. the sea is a cruel mistress

i guess that's why sailors prefer to be married to her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

i guess that's why sailors prefer to be married to her

my wife is my boat tyvm. she's stuck right now but we'll get thru it.

also in looking for funny shrek halloween costumes to make into a sig i found this gif and it caused me to shrink into myself like when you poke a snails eyestalk so i need to share it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Seth Pecksniff posted:

also i have not done very much yet so if you have any further direction i'll take it, otherwise get ready for a people dressed up as shrek characters very badly spectacular.

Pony Jabroni

one time my friend and i sewed together our own skirts and conspiracy t shirts and went to an olive garden at 9:30 AM and ordered six liters of wine and free bread sticks and it was the best day ever
i did a rough sketch of an idea for stoned sloth but it is less spooky and more just halloweenie

ill probably get to work on sunday since that's my day off.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
spooktober sigs ftw

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

spooktober sigs ftw

:peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

sign me up for a very spooky sig, also I think it is high time I contribute one, I'll figure something out here soon.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nesamdoom posted:

I'd be happy to get spookied up again. Or just Autumnal.
I've went 2022 so far without using any Windows OS, but I'm also gonna keep an eye open and if I get an idea I'll boot it up and shop something.

How's this?

Twenty Four

If I had a neat Halloween type sig I might change it up as it is my favorite holiday, but otherwise I'll just go with my normal autumn sig and change it to that in a month or so because if the highs are still in the 100's, it's still summer here no matter what some dumb calendar says.

So don't worry about me any time soon, I'm a misfit that lives in a hellscape. Also I really like my seasonal sigs, you know who you are :)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Horrifying. Cheers.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nesamdoom posted:

Horrifying. Cheers.

A little bit of land, sea and air horror!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Seth Pecksniff posted:

i hope you like shrek!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Heather Papps posted:

i hope you like shrek!

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That's awesome, lol!

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Heather Papps posted:

i hope you like shrek!

oh my god i love this so much :neckbeard:

thank you!!

click here for the greatest promo in SAW history

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

so this should have been obvious before i began but every comic book cover involving a scuba person is them having a BAD TIME TM

I looked too and these are the best covers

Heather Papps

hello friend

Scuba Trooper posted:

I looked too and these are the best covers

can i take a crack at a sig for you?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

oh my god i love this so much :neckbeard:

thank you!!

:stoked: glad you enjoy it!

Scuba Trooper

absolutely. I’d be honored

Areola Grande

my neighbor's yard 2nite

the skelly flickers on and off at weird intervals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard

I've never had a dog before can somebody make me one and also explain how they work

E: autocorrect changed sig to dog but I meant sig