Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
This looks like it'll be fun. I like the touch of changing the starting message between "Ready to Rock" and "Ready to Roll" depending on who you're playing as.

One thing I don't get is making Roll take more damage from enemies than Rock. She already has less firepower to compensate for the increase to mobility, having her be more fragile on top of that seems excessive. But I'm not a game designer, so I suppose I should withhold final judgment until the game is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

The idea that Ghost Woman's stage is basically a theme park haunted house with robot ghosts gives off some great Battle Network energy and I love it.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah, everything about this level is just amazing, from the intro glitching out to the way the laws of physics seem to have gone haywire. It really conveys a sense of "Whatever Dr. Wiley was researching in here has gone horribly awry."

Also, I think the gimmick of the boss for the Weapons Depot stage is that he changes his weakness everytime you damage him, which is indicated by the lights on the boss and his shots changing colors.