Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Looking at some of these levels, I seriously wonder what Engelhard is thinking comparing this mod's difficulty to MM1 and 4. The latter was my first MM game and I still managed to complete it with no real issue, while the only difficult parts of 1 for me were stuff like the Yellow Devil and the clone Mega Man boss.

Shitenshi fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I can't tell whether I love or hate this game anymore.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I downloaded this way back when it first came out, and I kept putting it off, saying I'll play it someday. Now I'm just glad that Nat and Tea are doing it instead. This poo poo makes Mega Man and Bass look like some kiddie game from the 90s.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I am impressed that you managed to get the hang of that level to not only get through the difficult portions a second time, but even reach the boss again in no time at all.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Those alternate routes the allies put you on look more like a pain than a help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I know I haven't been the most fond of these fortress stages, but I really do think this one is clever. I've seen that weird looping thing where going to one end of the screen just puts you on the opposite side in rom hacks before, but it really works well in this one.