Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

am... uh.

am i supposed to gently caress the djinn? after watching 300 years of longing i'm confused. the djinn wanted to watch through the old i dream of jeanie show so maybe i'm supposed to marry it?

i mean the djinn loving rules, a great housemate - does their dishes, talks stuff out - no post it bullshit. really, REALLY good at shoulder rubs. qants to meet my parents. i'm just not sure if i'm ready for our relationship to change.

not a lot of djinn faqs out there, i just got a bunch of stuff about some gameboy game so i have come to you all for a bit of advice.

also the bottom half of the djinn is smoke what would i even do? do i have to burn a wish on this and give them legs? also i try and be chill but i am pretty sure we are in an employer/employee situation, till all the wishes are gone.

any thoughts would be appreciated
EDIT 1: thanks for the reddit gold lol wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Heather Papps posted:

also the bottom half of the djinn is smoke what would i even do?

vape the djinn

Scuba Trooper

does the djinn do celebrity impressions?

Heather Papps

hello friend

if they are in the right mood and i ask very politely they will morph into the shape of ernest p worrell and do some pratfalls but beyond that it's mostly normal life stuff

frump truck posted:

vape the djinn

tried this pretty soon after my first wish, well sort of. i used 3 straws and tried sucking up the tail while they were making a salad, very stealthily. it didn't work because i started coughing a bunch. it lasted for a week or so until i coughed up like 5 tiny smoke monsters. maybe... did i already gently caress the djinn?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

Can I wish for more wishes?"

"No..."

"I only asked, because can I wish you will stay with me forever?"

*Djinn blushes*

"Just asking before I blow a wish on that whole leg situation"