Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I always slept on Survivor because reality TV sucks but after watching it I have realized that it's like watching a very dramatic live-action game of Settlers of Catan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoodie

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
watchin the white lotus, 2 eps in, pretty good so far, excited to see where this goes

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
rewatching guy mont spelling bee

it is a good show about spelling and I hope it gets another season

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

thehoodie posted:

watchin the white lotus, 2 eps in, pretty good so far, excited to see where this goes

keep at it. both seasons are top notch imo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

I don't know what season I watched but I started the first episode titled "ciao", but wasn't really feeling it. No real interest in any of the characters introduced thus far. Airplane was landing soon so didn't bother to finish it.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

deep dish peat moss posted:

The New Barbarians - an incredibly bad post-apocalyptic (set in 2019!) movie from 1984 that has definite so-bad-it's-good quality and it's worth watching if you're into modern post-apocalyptic media.

this movie owns and I like the villain's transparent plastic armor

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Scuba Trooper

I don't know why but I've been watching Survivor recently and it's pretty entertaining. I am watching Season 17 (Gabon) right now and this old science teacher keeps making counterfeit immunity idols and trading them to people who then get laughed at when they try to claim immunity at the tribal council. One of the other competitors is/was the #1 ranked Super Smash Bros player in the world. It's a very BYOB season of Survivor.

this rules

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Areola Grande posted:

I love weird shows but the art style the me a bit. should I power thru season 1 or what

I think seasons 2 and 3 (Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders) improve the art style so much. We get really cool character designs, improved use of color palettes (probably my favorite thing about his style), and overall it feels like the creator is starting to hone in on what makes it great. If you like weird I think you'll be satisfied with where it goes. I' still making my way through it for the first time though.

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

deep dish peat moss

I'm watching Season 24 right now and this is a literal transcript of things happening in Episode 7:

Christina: Do you have any clothes that need to be boiled?
Tarzan: Just my undies.
Tarzan: This is... this is not poop, okay? It's dirt.
Christina: Okay.
Tarzan: Okay.
Christina: Alright.
Sabrina: But you see how that looks to me like it could be poop, right?
Tarzan: I know.
Sabrina: I can't even look in that direction.
Tarzan: I swear to god, it is not poop. It's dirt. It's dirt. I swear.
Sabrina: So why is there dirt just concentrated in one area, and not all around everywhere else?
Tarzan: Because it's near my butt where I sit on the ground.
Sabrina: Okay...
Tarzan: I swear, if it's in boiling water, you don't have to worry... even if it was poop pants.
Tarzan: ...at least that's what I think.

deep dish peat moss

I'm a Virgo on amazon prime is incredibly good so far, it's by Boots Riley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSyKhFwEo7c

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 24, 2023

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Columbo… is good!!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Chill la Chill posted:

Columbo… is good!!

one moah thing

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ugh. The book was really good. The series sucks. Barely anything like the book. Well, it started fairly similar and then just goes off the rails.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

finally got around to watching joe pera talks with you and it’s so good. probably the most byob show

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

watho posted:

finally got around to watching joe pera talks with you and it’s so good. probably the most byob show

easily. he has a podcast too called Drifting Off. extremely chill

Ass-penny

in the last week or two I watched all of Alone Together. it was pretty good but yeah, Esther and Benji have some growing up to do still I think

Finger Prince

I've been binge watching Wheel of Time on Amazon prime. Season 1 was decent, season 2 started off with a lot of YA moping about, but might be getting good.

alexandriao

Star Trek: Lower Decks has been batting nothing but winners this last month and I've started watching It's Always Sunny to fill in

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I've been binge watching Wheel of Time on Amazon prime. Season 1 was decent, season 2 started off with a lot of YA moping about, but might be getting good.

same here season 2 is good. keep watching

Areola Grande

alexandriao posted:

Star Trek: Lower Decks has been batting nothing but winners this last month and I've started watching It's Always Sunny to fill in

always sunny owns. quite possibly my favorite sitcom of all time :worship:

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

same here season 2 is good. keep watching

Ya it's good!
I find it funny that the desert tribe is all redheads though. People known for their affinity for the sun.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

Ya it's good!
I find it funny that the desert tribe is all redheads though. People known for their affinity for the sun.

it is an odd notion once brought to the screen. praytell, did u read the books it's based on? :allears:

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

it is an odd notion once brought to the screen. praytell, did u read the books it's based on? :allears:

I did not. I am going in fresh and unburdened with foreknowledge.

Finger Prince

I don't know why they recast Matt for season 2, but these things happen I suppose. The new guy is fine, but the old actor definitely had more roguishness, more darkness.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I don't know why they recast Matt for season 2, but these things happen I suppose. The new guy is fine, but the old actor definitely had more roguishness, more darkness.

season 1 matt was the better matt but I guess he had bigger fish 2 fry elsewhere :shrug:

deep dish peat moss

Reservation Dogs was good I watched that recently

and Patriot which was incredibly good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LhQAcrMaA

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Oct 11, 2023

Scuba Trooper

rez dogs owns!!!!

our flag means death is back

Areola Grande

Scuba Trooper posted:

rez dogs owns!!!!

our flag means death is back

I'm patiently waiting for season 2 episode 4 :ohdear:

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

I'm patiently waiting for season 2 episode 4 :ohdear:

what is even gonna HAPPEN

edit: hulu has a bunch of stephen king miniseries up if anyones lookin for a spooky series

Ass-penny

it was so good.

what is Our Flag Means Death on? I think I saw the whole first season, I remember liking it. I bet it was something my former roommate had access to.

Scuba Trooper

it's on Max

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La1moU5qArM

Iambic Pentameter

mushishi is very cozy and i like watching it before i sleep :keke:

deep dish peat moss

I'm currently watching Arena which is an extremely good series of scenes that come together to form the greatest movie I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJJPCiA6s0

Areola Grande

Scuba Trooper posted:

what is even gonna HAPPEN

episodes 4 and 5 just dropped :suspense:

Ass-penny

shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiit. maybe I'll do what I did with yellowjackets: start a free trial, binge it, cancel before they charge me. if I were a better man I would get a torrent program again and just pirate it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Scuba Trooper

yeah i'm too out of the loop and/or lazy to pirate anymore. i wouldn't even know where to look

doom patrol's back too!!! final half of the final season

Quadramind

and Patriot which was incredibly good

the last smell that I smelled is the smell that I'm smelling now

I really like this show

deep dish peat moss

It might be my favorite show of all time. The humor is extremely dark and dry but it was the first thing in a long time that had me laughing out loud alone in my room, and John's descent into PTSD was extremely relatable to me. I hope the movie gets made, it was a real shame when Amazon cancelled the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ0K-7el8ig

Plus it taught me how to fight a dog

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Hey guys, hey. Ready to talk plate processing and residue transport plate funneling? Why don't we start with joust jambs? Hey? Why not. Plates and jousts. Can we couple them? Hell yeah we can. Want to know how? Get this. Proprietary to McMillan. Only us. Ready? We fit Donnelley nut spacing grip grids and splay flex brace columns against beam-fastened Derrick husk nuts and girdle plate jerries while plate flex tandems press task apparati of 10-vertipin-plated pantraps at every maiden clamp plate packet. Knuckle couplers plate alternating sprams from the t-nut to the SKN to the chim line.

Yeah. That is the McMillan way. And it's just another day at the office.

"How do you account for lift slippage if the girdle plate jerries across the plane fixture?"

You mean the prasm span fixture rate, guy? We haven't used the prim since 2004. This guy, right? Let's get serious. Hunched Hauser heat rails. Let's talk about 'em.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 17, 2023